Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you guys bothering to reply to someone who hasn't followed this thread whatsoever, yet calls it bullshit. He doesn't care to know, so why bother replying? Either way one person's subjective opinion doesn't affect the good results this we've been hearing about.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right, it's enough to see if it helps slow down / stop hair loss / thicken vellus / some regrow.
But longer term would have given us more information about the full potential of the treatment...
Lol? Just wait 2 more years and lose another Norwood until then. So you can readl all the testimonies from HairLossTalk.com users and know much more about the lotion. Seriously.......

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if the lotion work well for Androgenetic Alopecia it's will work doesn't matter if whater reputable person in this forum belive on it or not.

if it doesn't work it won't work even if all reputable member on this forum belive on it.

this is won't change nothing to the final result,

even some reputable person didn't belive in this lotion to be able to heal both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia, but yesterday brotzu prooved the opposite.
now we have 50% of the lotion effectiveness confirmed yesterday we have to wait until the Androgenetic Alopecia trial will finished in december.

with all respect of all reputable member in this forum

beps63

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if the lotion work well for Androgenetic Alopecia it's will work doesn't matter if whater reputable person in this forum belive on it or not.

if it doesn't work it won't work even if all reputable member on this forum belive on it.

this is won't change nothing to the final result,

even some reputable person didn't belive in this lotion to be able to heal both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia, but yesterday brotzu prooved the opposite.
now we have 50% of the lotion effectiveness confirmed yesterday we have to wait until the Androgenetic Alopecia trial will finished in december.

with all respect of all reputable member in this forum

The lotion also works in androgenetic alopecia

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lotion also works in androgenetic alopecia
I know that and i have faith in this lotion, but some people need evidence like after/before pictures some datas .....
the key is to wait, nothing we can do for now. :cool:

hidden

Reaction score
We have to wait 2 months to get Androgenetic Alopecia results from fidia...
Other infos are just speculations...

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this was translated from another italian article for me from italian woman with AA (not THE italian woman)
if its repeated i apologize i just want to share what i get when i get it..this was from an iinterview with Dr Brotzu

We observed that:
- they (the liposomes of the lotion, my adding) stimulate the hair regrowth in the young ones with alopecia totalis;
- they stop the fall in young males, in 30-60 days, and determine a new hair growth in 4 months;
- they block the fall in women with androgenic alopecia in almost 90 days and the regrowth begin in 120 days;
- in order that it works, there's the necessity that there are still hair bulbs.

Logically the young age of the patient means that the results will be best.»

it was from this article if anyone wants to look at it and use google translate
not sure whats in it it is old one so probably not too much info we don't know

http://calvizie.net/documento.asp?args=27.1.1299

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
What exactly does this mean. How does a person know if they still have a hairbulb. Does that mean a hair must be visible for this lotion to regrow stronger hair.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
What exactly does this mean. How does a person know if they still have a hairbulb. Does that mean a hair must be visible for this lotion to regrow stronger hair.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds like it could be huge for people with diffuse loss, since the hairs tend to miniaturize throughout the vertex and midscalp without leaving a classic bald spot.

Where my diffuse thinners at?!

If we find out for a fact this works for Androgenetic Alopecia and is coming to market I'm going streaking.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
This sounds like it could be huge for people with diffuse loss, since the hairs tend to miniaturize throughout the vertex and midscalp without leaving a classic bald spot.

Where my diffuse thinners at?!

If we find out for a fact this works for Androgenetic Alopecia and is coming to market I'm going streaking.
This seems like a new caveat that you need to have hairbulbs or wad this known all along. That would suggest that people witj receding hairlines cant expect a Norwood change after all.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
This seems like a new caveat that you need to have hairbulbs or wad this known all along. That would suggest that people witj receding hairlines cant expect a Norwood change after all.

Well Beps did. Whether or not he had some small hairs I'm not sure though.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's probably referring to scarring alopecia where the follicle is destroyed.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

no i think he means not very advanced Androgenetic Alopecia..where the follicle can become too damaged.
a11232966.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, guys . Beps it's just a troll.

Who is Beps ? a troll from this forum ? Yea if beps says its true . And dont need no proof that this is real person using this lotion . No photo with results.

Might be a troll of course, I'm presuming he's not though.