Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jim4462

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is capable of preventing DHT from attacking the follicle, which is something minoxidil cannot do.

DGLA (a key ingredient) is a potent vasodilator, that is, it causes blood vessels to dilate and thereby raises blood pressure. What it's comparison to minoxidil's vasodilation is, I cannot seem to find.

Among other ingredients like the plant estrogen s-equol, the lotion includes liposomes that apparently improve adhesion, etc.

Essentially, it could be a more effective solution to minoxidil that also stops further loss like finasteride, but works locally instead of systemically.

Great answer, thanks. So in your opinion, will Brotzu - if it works as said - maintain minoxidil gains?

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why will you stay on rogaine once fidia lotion is out?? And what sides did you get from finasteride? Jesus I'm scared of finasteride...

I'm gonna stay on unless they explicitly say you can hop off rogaine or if enough people prove that the lotion can replace a rogaine routine. I don't mind the extra money and time it takes to apply.

I'm 19, I got all the sexual sides that are on the label. Loss of morning wood, difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection, significantly decreased libido, and very watery semen. These weren't in my head b/c my dermatologist told me only 2% of men get sides and In his 10 years of practice only 1 out of hundreds have men have complained of sides. So I thought that was the end of my hair loss battle and I wasn't even on the look out or concerned.... but then the sides hit me haha first was watery semen then loss of morning wood and then I became aware of my ED and decrease in sex drive. Anyways been 2 months since I've been off and I'm back to 100% basically. So just like the studies claim, within 3 months I was back to normal. So I think taking Finasteride is worth a shot.

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
S-equol does neither of these. It binds to DHT making it non bio-available.

Sadly, that doesn't guarantee sides-free still.

And I don't think liposomal delivery is going to avoid systemic absorption. Maybe to some extent, but not completely. If it does, why have all the topical treatment not been upgraded into liposomal version already? I remember there were posts about sides from the liposomal topical finasteride of H&W, obviously suggesting liposome will not solve all our problems. It still relies on the chemical itself.

Good point

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is capable of preventing DHT from attacking the follicle, which is something minoxidil cannot do.

DGLA (a key ingredient) is a potent vasodilator, that is, it causes blood vessels to dilate and thereby raises blood pressure. What it's comparison to minoxidil's vasodilation is, I cannot seem to find.

Among other ingredients like the plant estrogen s-equol, the lotion includes liposomes that apparently improve adhesion, etc.

Essentially, it could be a more effective solution to minoxidil that also stops further loss like finasteride, but works locally instead of systemically.

I think it's called "Parissa Body Sugar"? Not even sure if it's really for your face. You may have guessed I'm not an expert in this field.

I just heat it up, spatula a bit on, apply the strip then RIP N TEAR! Boom, face goes full Brazilian.

Just a quick fix... vasodilation causes blood pressure to decrease not increase

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna stay on unless they explicitly say you can hop off rogaine or if enough people prove that the lotion can replace a rogaine routine. I don't mind the extra money and time it takes to apply.

I'm 19, I got all the sexual sides that are on the label. Loss of morning wood, difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection, significantly decreased libido, and very watery semen. These weren't in my head b/c my dermatologist told me only 2% of men get sides and In his 10 years of practice only 1 out of hundreds have men have complained of sides. So I thought that was the end of my hair loss battle and I wasn't even on the look out or concerned.... but then the sides hit me haha first was watery semen then loss of morning wood and then I became aware of my ED and decrease in sex drive. Anyways been 2 months since I've been off and I'm back to 100% basically. So just like the studies claim, within 3 months I was back to normal. So I think taking Finasteride is worth a shot.

But did finasteride work for you. I have the exact same sides like you, quitted for 2 month sides were gone, then started mini dose and again got sides. I am still on it btw. I just cant let it go, I have the feeling inside me that I need to do something.

And never on earth only 2% have this sides. Watery semen is very common afaik.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can explain in layman's terms how fidia's lotion will be better than minoxidil?

Here is a quote from brotzu why this lotion has the potential to be more effective than minoxidil:
"The cell you observe in the foreground is called pericyte and it is responsible for regulating the bloodstream in the vessels. Minoxidil has an effect on it, by improving the blood stream in the vessel, but it doesn’t affect endothelial cells that on the other hand are affected by many simuli, such as infective stimuli, hormonal pathologies, etc. Prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) affects both pericytes and endothelial cells fostering a vasodilation and their reproduction."

It acts on one more cell than minoxidil AND what I think is important, on their reproduction.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a quote from brotzu why this lotion has the potential to be more effective than minoxidil:
"The cell you observe in the foreground is called pericyte and it is responsible for regulating the bloodstream in the vessels. Minoxidil has an effect on it, by improving the blood stream in the vessel, but it doesn’t affect endothelial cells that on the other hand are affected by many simuli, such as infective stimuli, hormonal pathologies, etc. Prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) affects both pericytes and endothelial cells fostering a vasodilation and their reproduction."

It acts on one more cell than minoxidil AND what I think is important, on their reproduction.

I wonder will it be able to replace minoxidil without the dreaded shed. I think I will taper off it as soon as I get my hands on the lotion.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man for me the shedding is my last worry as long as a treatment can regrow better amount of hairs ;)

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not use them both? One in the morning, one in the evening.

At first I will yes, but ultimately I've never liked minoxidil and would love to get off it. I get an itchy head and if I'm not careful dry puffy eyes.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder will it be able to replace minoxidil without the dreaded shed. I think I will taper off it as soon as I get my hands on the lotion.

According to Brotzu there is no shedding.

Interviewer: Questo preparato da caduta indotta dei capelli prima del recupero e sincronizzazione del ciclo del capello (come il Minoxidil)?
Brotzu: Assolutamente no, blocca in modo rapido la caduta e innesta un ripristino del sistema vascolare che interessa i bulbi piliferi.

Translation:

Interviewer: This preparation from induced hair loss before recovery and synchronization of the hair cycle (such as minoxidil)?
Brotzu: Absolutely not, it blocks quickly fall and engages a repair of the vascular system that affects the hair follicles.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to Brotzu there is no shedding.

Interviewer: Questo preparato da caduta indotta dei capelli prima del recupero e sincronizzazione del ciclo del capello (come il Minoxidil)?
Brotzu: Assolutamente no, blocca in modo rapido la caduta e innesta un ripristino del sistema vascolare che interessa i bulbi piliferi.

Translation:

Interviewer: This preparation from induced hair loss before recovery and synchronization of the hair cycle (such as minoxidil)?
Brotzu: Absolutely not, it blocks quickly fall and engages a repair of the vascular system that affects the hair follicles.

Thanks but I mean the shed that usually occurs when you stop using minoxidil. I wonder if this will be avoided if you use Brotzus lotion instead.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all the subjects of Fidia trial, he stopped losing hair. This month they must control how big is the regrowth

MS165271_942long.jpg

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering what Dr.Angela Christiano is thinking after dr.brotzu realeased their result for AA.
because in the last few months all the hope of the AA community turned to the JAK inhibitor of Dr.Angela Christiano.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
The only way beps would know this is if he works for Fidia. Even participants of the trial wouldn't know how the others are doing.