Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63 , is the lotion for AA patient the same as the Androgenetic Alopecia patient ? or there is some difference ?

Last edited:

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63

Can you tell us a little bit about the lotion application please:

1. How often do you apply it when you started?
2. How often do you apply it now, and how long has it been since/if you lowered the frequency?
3. How do you apply it? Does it stay like a gel/wet or it gets dry after a while and you can brush your hair regularly?

Thanks,
Headdy.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@beps63

2. How often do you apply it now, and how long has it been since/if you lowered the frequency?
3. How do you apply it? Does it stay like a gel/wet or it gets dry after a while and you can brush your hair regularly?

Thanks,
Headdy.

He's told us this about 4 times already just search his posts.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63

Thanks,
Headdy.

1- once a day
2- still once a day, he got the enhanced version made by FIDIA and he claims that he still gaining new hair even after than 2 years of usage.
3- i think he said he uses eye drops 1 ml / day. the lotion dry very fast.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's better not to do facial waxing or shaving, may make it worst. The only really efficient thing is laser or electrical waxing but I don't know if its recommended for the face.

You can do face..they can even do eye brow shaping with it but its important to go to someone well respected, reputation know that its a good machine...they give you these metal eye protectors the look like people wear to go in tanning both to protect eyes.

My friend does laser removal--she is technician. I have been lasered legs bikini underarms..best invention ever!! Next to Brotzu potion hopefully.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1- once a day
2- still once a day, he got the enhanced version made by FIDIA and he claims that he still gaining new hair even after than 2 years of usage.
3- i think he said he uses eye drops 1 ml / day. the lotion dry very fast.

Thanks @tzt

So it's not a gel like minoxidil... sounds good. like a quick fix and back to normal.
and hopefully we can style our hair as we want (if it really works :) )

Reactions: tzt

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, you know that to hit the market this lotion need to pass clinical trials in 3 stages. And stage 3 continue 2 years. So this lotion can't exit soon

Oh dear. My sweet friend. You flashed us all! :rolleyes: After almost 200 pages we missed that.

No, but srsly haha. 3 stages are not needed cause the lotion will be released as a cosmetic, what also means that it shouldnt have any side effects.

Some people argue on that point, but thats what they say.

abcdefg

Reaction score
They could release this tomorrow with zero evidence. There is no real requirement it does anything if its a cosmetic. So luckily for us they are going to try to establish it does something first.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, you know that to hit the market this lotion need to pass clinical trials in 3 stages. And stage 3 continue 2 years. So this lotion can't exit soon
the three clinical stages is required by the FDA in the USA not all over the world. and only for drugs.
and this lotion is a cosmetic not a drug.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They could release this tomorrow with zero evidence. There is no real requirement it does anything if its a cosmetic. So luckily for us they are going to try to establish it does something first.
Why? They might release it now and just continue further trials. We might do most of the testing for them......

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? They might release it now and just continue further trials. We might do most of the testing for them......

well now you are being silly--they have to know what they are producing actually works before mass producing it.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well now you are being silly--they have to know what they are producing actually works before mass producing it.
Yeah, as if all the scammers cared whether their snake oils work.......

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well obviously they could release it tomorrow and everyone on this forum would purchase since this stuff has got us hook, line & sinker.

But we are just a drop in the ocean in terms of hair loss sufferers, evidence this works would convince outsiders brotzu is the real deal not just another snakey

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I am just very impatient, because I need my hair back NOW. But then again: A product which actually regrows hair.......You really don´t need a lot of advertisement for that stuff lol. They might make billions every WEEK!!! And let´s face it, Fidia are no saints, they want to make money.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I am just very impatient, because I need my hair back NOW. But then again: A product which actually regrows hair.......You really don´t need a lot of advertisement for that stuff lol. They might make billions every WEEK!!! And let´s face it, Fidia are no saints, they want to make money.

OMG any industry selling a product, even a cosmetic is going to do some trials of some sort so they can answer questions, sell to distributors, have a press packet not to mention an exact formula for mass production that 'keeps'

Go read the patent if you have not done so it talks in length about various formulations and about stability.

Its like 2-6 weeks we will probably know from them.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anything we can do to make this product hit the market faster?

What is that for a question hahaha so sad, the depression kicks in i guess. I wish we could but we can't force anybody to release something earlier.

Also hairloss is just a visual problem. Not a disease. Oh well, you might just dont want to live anymore but hey, just shave it bro.

Fuk I need this right NOW.. Cant they just a sell a sample to every HairLossTalk.com-Member.. Well I am wish thinking. Patience is killing us.