Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, guys . Beps it's just a troll.

Who is Beps ? a troll from this forum ? Yea if beps says its true . And dont need no proof that this is real person using this lotion . No photo with results.

This is total nonsense, he's been hear telling us about his experience. He's not even claiming the product is perfect, it sounds like Beps has recovered only a part of his hair. Far from a home run, but nevertheless he comes to share his knowledge. So many skeptics.

no i think he means not very advanced Androgenetic Alopecia..where the follicle can become too damaged.
View attachment 45051

Well I believe it was said that as long as you have peach fuzz/vellus hairs, they will reverse and turn back into real hair. I have lots of peach fuzz on my hairline, i certainly hope that turns me back into a Norwood 1, assuming this is all true. :)

Jim4462

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is a highly theoretical question, but any help from some of the more knowledgeable people here would be great:

I don't know if anyone else is in the same boat, but I was just about to start either finasteride or rogaine before discovering this thread a few months ago. If fidia does release this lotion, it would be my first choice, because I'm very wary of the systemic changes finasteride causes, and don't like the idea of rogaine shed which happens when going on or coming off. Apparently fidia lotion does not cause shedding. But I'm losing ground real fast, and this fidia lotion might not be out for a while.

So I'm thinking of getting on finasteride or rogaine just to see me through until the lotion is released, and then get off and start the lotion. Does anyone know if that is feasible, or a really bad idea? i.e. Will the lotion theoretically help keep any gains from finasteride or rogaine?

I ask because maybe someone here who understands all the science chap like delivery methods, molecules, hair elves etc can actually answer my wild questions.

Is it stupid to start finasteride or rogaine now, should I just hold out until fidia announces a release date?

If it's Not stupid to start finasteride/rogaine now, which would be the better option to see me through until fidia?

Last edited:

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is a highly theoretical question, but any help from some of the more knowledgeable people here would be great:

I don't know if anyone else is in the same boat, but I was just about to start either finasteride or rogaine before discovering this thread a few months ago. If fidia does release this lotion, it would be my first choice, because I'm very wary of the systemic changes finasteride causes, and don't like the idea of rogaine shed which happens when going on or coming off. Apparently fidia lotion does not cause shedding. But I'm losing ground real fast, and this fidia lotion might not be out for a while.

So I'm thinking of getting on finasteride or rogaine just to see me through until the lotion is released, and then get off and start the lotion. Does anyone know if that is feasible, or a really bad idea? i.e. Will the lotion theoretically help keep any gains from finasteride or rogaine?

I ask because maybe someone here who understands all the science chap like delivery methods, molecules, hair elves etc can actually answer my wild questions.

Is it stupid to start finasteride or rogaine now, should I just hold out until fidia announces a release date?

If it's Not stupid to start finasteride/rogaine now, which would be the better option to see me through until fidia?

I am someone who is optimistic about the lotion but even I will say if you are losing hair, start treatment now. Even if this lotion does work we have no idea when it will be out. Finasteride gave me sides so I hopped on minoxidil 2 months ago and it has quickly filled my crown in.

I don't even care if once this lotion comes out I still have to stay on rogaine.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, don't delay in getting on treatments.

resu

Reaction score
This is total nonsense, he's been hear telling us about his experience. He's not even claiming the product is perfect, it sounds like Beps has recovered only a part of his hair. Far from a home run, but nevertheless he comes to share his knowledge. So many skeptics.

Well I believe it was said that as long as you have peach fuzz/vellus hairs, they will reverse and turn back into real hair. I have lots of peach fuzz on my hairline, i certainly hope that turns me back into a Norwood 1, assuming this is all true. :)

No one would get a full recovery with these type of treatments, you would need cloning to have that. finasteride and minoxidil can give us an idea of what we can recover if you check the best results that's more or less the ceiling.

Jim4462

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am someone who is optimistic about the lotion but even I will say if you are losing hair, start treatment now. Even if this lotion does work we have no idea when it will be out. Finasteride gave me sides so I hopped on minoxidil 2 months ago and it has quickly filled my crown in.

I don't even care if once this lotion comes out I still have to stay on rogaine.

Why will you stay on rogaine once fidia lotion is out?? And what sides did you get from finasteride? Jesus I'm scared of finasteride...

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one would get a full recovery with these type of treatments, you would need cloning to have that. finasteride and minoxidil can give us an idea of what we can recover if you check the best results that's more or less the ceiling.

There have been NW5s go back to borderline 1 thanks to minoxidil.

The suggestion that no one could get a full recovery with something like this is likely false. However, the majority would likely recieved stopped loss and common-level minoxidil regrowth. Which is still a win.

resu

Reaction score

The suggestion that no one could get a full recovery with something like this is likely false. However, the majority would likely recieved stopped loss and common-level minoxidil regrowth. Which is still a win.

DHT inhibition will stabilise the hair loss in most cases while some will get some improvement and a minority will revert a couple Norwood's or more like that guy that reverted his hair loss when his Doctor put him on finasteride so he could do his hair transplant, the results from finasteride were so good he cancelled the hair transplant.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on rogaine for 2 months now, and nothing has changed, still losing hair and don't see any new hair growing. So, Fidia, hurry up

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on rogaine for 2 months now, and nothing has changed, still losing hair and don't see any new hair growing. So, Fidia, hurry up

You've really gotta stick with it. I'm on it for about six months now, using it on hairline and temples. My temples keep growing hair and I've had to take up facial waxing on account of hypertrichosis

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've really gotta stick with it. I'm on it for about six months now, using it on hairline and temples. My temples keep growing hair and I've had to take up facial waxing on account of hypertrichosis
initial hair fall scares the sh*t out of me, so decided to apply minoxidil only on one side, but despite that got hair fall all over my head lol. Now even scared to get out of my house thinking everyone would notice my receding hairline.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Im not sure 'which' medications to do i would say at least add minoxidil if you are scared of propecia.

Don't lose ground for a year--the reality is we do not know how well this works in everyone yet.
we have to wait for data.
and we don't know 'when' it will be out--if it's going to be back ordered.

so don't lose ground if you can avoid it.

Jim4462

My Regimen
Reaction score

Is there anyone who can explain in layman's terms how fidia's lotion will be better than minoxidil?

Jim4462

My Regimen
Reaction score
initial hair fall scares the sh*t out of me, so decided to apply minoxidil only on one side, but despite that got hair fall all over my head lol. Now even scared to get out of my house thinking everyone would notice my receding hairline.

Wow how does that even happen using a topical?

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tell me about it ! Used an eyebrow trimmer, plucked all the hairs between my eyebrows, then plucked all the hairs around my eyebrows to give it a nice shape, but there was just too many I ended up shaving them off. I actually had to shave off vellus hairs from my temples digging into my forehead. Don't get me start on my new forming cheekline and hairs surrounding my eyes... I'm new to this waxing business, how does one do facial waxing, especially with delicate skin areas? What do you use? Thanks.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on the way it sounds a lot of these treatments will be working - Brotzu, follica, histogen - you're going to want to get on minoxidil. You might not think it is making a big difference cosmetically, but it will definitely revitalize a lot of these little vellus hairs and start them back on the path to being terminal. It works all over the scalp too just apply it indiscriminately wherever there's thinning. I've been on it for about 3 years and while my hair still looks not great overall, Is probably be shaving at this point without the juice.

Jim4462

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on the way it sounds a lot of these treatments will be working - Brotzu, follica, histogen - you're going to want to get on minoxidil. You might not think it is making a big difference cosmetically, but it will definitely revitalize a lot of these little vellus hairs and start them back on the path to being terminal. It works all over the scalp too just apply it indiscriminately wherever there's thinning. I've been on it for about 3 years and while my hair still looks not great overall, Is probably be shaving at this point without the juice.
Yeah but do you think it will be safe to transfer from one to another?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but do you think it will be safe to transfer from one to another?

From my perspective you would not be on it that long before potentially switching

You are going to lose that hair anyway i would think.

we are talking less than a year of potential minoxidil re growth--it takes several months to work for most--and we do not know if you are going to be a good responder.

I think a worse case scenario is Brotzu does not work or does not get released and you waited a year and lost some ground.

But keep talking to more people here i am not that experienced with minoxidil and how it works compared to how brotzu works..

You need one of the people more on top of the science of both.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can explain in layman's terms how fidia's lotion will be better than minoxidil?

It is capable of preventing DHT from attacking the follicle, which is something minoxidil cannot do.

DGLA (a key ingredient) is a potent vasodilator, that is, it causes blood vessels to dilate and thereby raises blood pressure. What it's comparison to minoxidil's vasodilation is, I cannot seem to find.

Among other ingredients like the plant estrogen s-equol, the lotion includes liposomes that apparently improve adhesion, etc.

Essentially, it could be a more effective solution to minoxidil that also stops further loss like finasteride, but works locally instead of systemically.

Tell me about it ! Used an eyebrow trimmer, plucked all the hairs between my eyebrows, then plucked all the hairs around my eyebrows to give it a nice shape, but there was just too many I ended up shaving them off. I actually had to shave off vellus hairs from my temples digging into my forehead. Don't get me start on my new forming cheekline and hairs surrounding my eyes... I'm new to this waxing business, how does one do facial waxing, especially with delicate skin areas? What do you use? Thanks.

I think it's called "Parissa Body Sugar"? Not even sure if it's really for your face. You may have guessed I'm not an expert in this field.

I just heat it up, spatula a bit on, apply the strip then RIP N TEAR! Boom, face goes full Brazilian.