Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don´t we just follow them "massively"? If they realise that they have, I don´t know, 1000 new Twitter followers in less than a week and then we write them with a hastag (let´s say: #MrBrotzu), maybe they will tell us what they are up to! Just an idea, but I´m looking for their Twitter profile.

twitting with their names @Fidiapharma so they can see it.
here's their twetter : https://twitter.com/fidiapharma

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I spoke to a dr. What was apart of the propecia trials and they said they were extremely dissapointed with the lack of interest that the drug produced. I told them its becaise of the side effects but they disagreed. So I think a petition definitely wouldnt hurt!

NeedHair101

Reaction score
When you're bald AF and don't post pics on social media fdajhfjkadhfhdafdj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will this love potion bring back most of your back half of your heads hair back so that you can comb forward and disguise your bald forehead a little?

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Just back from weekend in London where I spent most weekend worried about the wind revealung my receding hairline. I carry comb constantly now on nights out so if brotzu can give me back a Norwood he will have single handedly given me the best life boost ever. I am however cautiously optimistic ad finasteride did jack sh*t for me. Also the most respected members here dont seem to be as excited as the rest.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just back from weekend in London where I spent most weekend worried about the wind revealung my receding hairline. I carry comb constantly now on nights out so if brotzu can give me back a Norwood he will have single handedly given me the best life boost ever. I am however cautiously optimistic ad finasteride did jack sh*t for me. Also the most respected members here dont seem to be as excited as the rest.

Who would the "most respected" members be? Even Swoop gets sh*t on.

I don't see why it matters what other members think at this point. The Doctor's claims about its efficacy regarding AA since at least the filing of the patent are true. He says it is effective for Androgenetic Alopecia as well and I see no reason to doubt him.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Traduction:
Petition for the distribution of brotzu's lotion against alopecia.

Dr Brotzu managed to find a working cure for advanced alopecia. The patent is currently owned by Fidia (Pharmaceutical Society who directly bought the rights from Dr Brotzu). Fidia is trialing the product(=lotion). The trial ends at the end of December. The today's results confirms what Brotzu said (=earlier this year?). This petition is to make fidia know how (badly?) we need this lotion so this could be available before end of 2017.

It says before the end of 2016 :p

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't see why it matters what other members think at this point. The Doctor's claims about its efficacy regarding AA since at least the filing of the patent are true. He says it is effective for Androgenetic Alopecia as well and I see no reason to doubt him.
+1
Hellouser has shitted on this lotion too

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score

Swoop and hellouser come to mind. Yeah I know it means nothing whatvothers think until fidia release data. Just think all this massive optimism is a bit premature but I'm just being a depressive pessimistic balding member who's sick seeing guys who dont have worry about hair loss.lol

Reactions: tzt

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

+1

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was message from woman in Italy i know with AA from Facebook (NOT THE Italian woman)

I asked her about if anyone in the italian forums were in trials and if so what are there thoughts...here is her response

No one. Only prof. Brotzu and Fidia have the datas and the pictures. I've had the chance to read the testimony of a mother about the trial for her daughter (I think that the picture of this girl it's been showed in the conference) and if I remember well, the girl was at or au in the beginning and the results are amazing. For androgenetic (Fidia trial) I don't know anything

Also side bar

My friend put this post on her FB
Earthquake and tsunami waves headed for the shores of Japan!!!

I am an Athiest but I am going to pray for Japan as all of us should and yes we all know why!!!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

No one is as skeptical of treatment then some of the people i have talked to with AA
I shared some of the news about Brotzu with them few months ago--ALL I spoke to were skeptical.

NOW? they are excited after this confrence--at least the Italian ones

Does that mean it's going to work for Androgenetic Alopecia? No but so far Brotzu is delivering on 50% of what he is saying does not seem likely he's a 'scam' as some seem to believe.

I think it will work--how well we have to wait for Fidia trials.

The woman I spoke to from Italy I asked her about postponement..here is what she said.

The postponing: like in the USA, we have our fda so we need to wait their ok also if it will be a cosmetic product