My Regimen
Reaction score

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Torino 20/11/2016 prof. Brotzu

parte 1:

parte 2:
@gagost02 do you have also the link to the other intervention by the professor?
these two videos are two parts of one intervention only.
grazie 1000

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im still a little unsure of the science behind this.
Brontzu says his lotion will improve circulation in the scalp causing hair growth.
But as i understand it, AA is an anti inflammatory response. Not sure how these two things relate at all and helping people with alopecia areata. Seems like a a totally new avenue to a treatment for AA.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im still a little unsure of the science behind this.
Brontzu says his lotion will improve circulation in the scalp causing hair growth.
But as i understand it, AA is an anti inflammatory response. Not sure how these two things relate at all and helping people with alopecia areata. Seems like a a totally new avenue to a treatment for AA.

what i know about the lotion is that it containt a DHT inhibitor + hair growth stimulant + anti-inflamatory,

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu brotzu brotzu norwood 1,2 champagne for us !!!!
Again fews months before the big partyyyy

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything wrong with hoping he lets some info slip regarding Fidia or the Androgenetic Alopecia trials (if he even knows). The problem is that a lot of people on this forum will bash the product as it relates to Androgenetic Alopecia and/or Fidia because nothing was said regarding it meanwhile nothing was ever supposed to be said about it.

I dont understant why Brotzu dont say when lotion will hit the market? If this is presentation why he dont told this important information. And very sad that he dont say nothing about androdenic alopecia .. maybe this lotion dont work so good for this type of alopecia

Holy f*** lol

Also, every time someone calls him "Brontzu", somewhere, a puppy dies.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when is this likely to be released? When in 2017 I mean? Any clue?
For now nothing official, the only things we know that FIDIA will finish his Androgenetic Alopecia trial in december.
we don't know yet when they gonna release the info/images for the trial, when they gonna start the big production and what are their plan for the marketing... it may take a little while.
but normally the release should be 2017.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont understant why Brotzu dont say when lotion will hit the market? If this is presentation why he dont told this important information. And very sad that he dont say nothing about androdenic alopecia .. maybe this lotion dont work so good for this type of alopecia

Next person to ask when it's going to be released or why there is no Androgenetic Alopecia tests gets a drop kick to the balls!

I understand people want to know, but if people could only read the previous page, the same question gets asked and answered over and over.

Fidia does not operate as quickly as Santa and his elves. Unfortunately you cant just push a magic button and have millions of these tubes be distributed to every corner of the globe, that's a huge logistical nightmare. How do you anticipate demand? what if they produce 50 million of these and only sell 1 million. How do you control for consistency? How do you deploy this uniformly? Brotzu is a scientist, not a marketing director. Im sure it's only when they have all their ducks in a row, will we find out, and thereafter it should reach store shelves within a short time frame. Otherwise I suspect we wont know for several months.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Question for the people who are good with heads/faces... In this second video, is the first slick bald kid shown in the presentation, the same person a few slides later who ends up with a full head of dark brown hair?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Brotzu sold the patent to FIDIA who is releasing it to the market. That's for them to decide an announcement not him. For the love of god some of you need to take time to read. Brotzu is solely focusing on aa. Androgenetic Alopecia is all FIDIA who is still doing trials.

Last edited:

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what i know about the lotion is that it containt a DHT inhibitor + hair growth stimulant + anti-inflamatory,

So if there's a DHT inhibitor it's reasonable to assume that this would cause similar side effects to those of finasteride for people vulnerable to them?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well as we know Androgenetic Alopecia is a different animal than areata ! There is no doubt they need to wait end of trials to be sure lotion is working and will keep working in the future as long as we apply it. We know It regrows healthy hair, brotzu(a puppy dies) confirmed it and beps who is using it also. Maybe FIDIA knows sth big is coming and could start drinking champagne, but they currently need to keep it in the fridge. if the newly grown hair start miniturizing and falling again after some months can you imagine how ""mad"" we would be and how dumb fidia would look if they had announced IT’S WORKING !!! If they announced good news for areata that’s because they obv have enough datas to do so.they/brotzu(a puppy dies) have been working on AA,in priority, no big surprise there. To finish on a positive note I would say: In brotzu we trust (a puppy dies)

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
So if there's a DHT inhibitor it's reasonable to assume that this would cause similar side effects to those of finasteride for people vulnerable to them?
No. We are talking about a very small amount s-equol that is in a slow time released/target specific delivery vehicle.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this question was answered several time, but no problem i'll answer it again :cool:

1/ the major difference is that finasteride is token orally and brotzu lotion is puted in the scalps.

2/ finasteride inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha which combined with testosterone will produce the DHT. so no enzyme no DHT. and this lower your DHT level in your blood because is taken orally. this is lead to side effect because the DHT act in other organ in our body, so lower it will cause sides.

in the other side brotzu lotion which containt S-equal inhibit the DHT it self and not the enzyme. and normally it act only in the hair follicle and don't go systemic.

3/ the best things that the lotion has, is the liposome methode.
with this methode it will keep the ingredient into a spherical vesicle charged negativly.
this methode will allows skin penetration and keep the lotion into the hair root and avoid it to go systemic.
this allows also the ingrediant to be released slowly. this is why brotzu claims that to maintain your hair you can use it only twice or three time a week.

I'm not a scientist but this is a little resume of what i understood.;)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I spoke to an Italian woman on areata FB page (not THE Italian woman) here is what she said

'n the Italian forum and facebook pages, we're following the whole process till the beginning so, after this congress, we have a much more positive attitude. The most important thing is: when the product will be out? The price?'

The AA community is usually very cautious about new treatments validity so that they sound positive I am very excited.

I posted all the links for her if she gives me any notes on it I will come back and post for you guys.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3741023435.jpg

I wish this was me (yes you see a head full of hair) praising Saint Brotzu for many years to come. If only..