Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll curb my enthusiasm until I hear news of the Androgenetic Alopecia trials, specifically.
I've heard of half a dozen AA treatments in the past few years and not one of them changed things for male pattern baldness sufferers in the slightest.

Stil, practically all my hopes rest with this; knowing an effective treatment was coming out reasonably soon could save me from madness.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I spoke to an Italian woman on areata FB page (not THE Italian woman) here is what she said

'n the Italian forum and facebook pages, we're following the whole process till the beginning so, after this congress, we have a much more positive attitude. The most important thing is: when the product will be out? The price?'

The AA community is usually very cautious about new treatments validity so that they sound positive I am very excited.

I posted all the links for her if she gives me any notes on it I will come back and post for you guys.
Can you ask her, whether she has heard from other patients who were treated for Androgenetic Alopecia? Maybe they know some who also took part in the trials. Yeah, I know, I am a selfish a**h**, but at least I am honest about it......:(

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Traduction:
Petition for the distribution of brotzu's lotion against alopecia.

Dr Brotzu managed to find a working cure for advanced alopecia. The patent is currently owned by Fidia (Pharmaceutical Society who directly bought the rights from Dr Brotzu). Fidia is trialing the product(=lotion). The trial ends at the end of December. The today's results confirms what Brotzu said (=earlier this year?). This petition is to make fidia know how (badly?) we need this lotion so this could be available before end of 2017.

Last edited:

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing is, i don't think inhibiting DHT is what causes most of the nasty side effects. I think the problem is the inhibition of 5AR which is linked to some important neurosteroids.

I believe that there also will be some problems if a substance attaches to your androgen receptors or if your T/ DHT levels are low

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
3741023435.jpg

I wish this was me (yes you see a head full of hair) praising Saint Brotzu for many years to come. If only..

If this work, Brotzu will be the new god, I will pray for him. :)

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that there also will be some problems if a substance attaches to your androgen receptors or if your T/ DHT levels are low
S-equol does neither of these. It binds to DHT making it non bio-available.

Sadly, that doesn't guarantee sides-free still.

And I don't think liposomal delivery is going to avoid systemic absorption. Maybe to some extent, but not completely. If it does, why have all the topical treatment not been upgraded into liposomal version already? I remember there were posts about sides from the liposomal topical finasteride of H&W, obviously suggesting liposome will not solve all our problems. It still relies on the chemical itself.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^I would love to have an explanation for why liposomes are even specific targeting mechanisms for hair follicles in the first place... people and scientists make the claim but never explain why

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^I would love to have an explanation for why liposomes are even specific targeting mechanisms for hair follicles in the first place... people and scientists make the claim but never explain why

Because Hair follicles are embedded in fatty tissue. Liposomes, being essentially fat bulbs, attach to that area naturally as they are lipophilic.

Honestly im just a broscientist, so i have no idea, but thats the explanation i came up with.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll curb my enthusiasm until I hear news of the Androgenetic Alopecia trials, specifically.
I've heard of half a dozen AA treatments in the past few years and not one of them changed things for male pattern baldness sufferers in the slightest.

Stil, practically all my hopes rest with this; knowing an effective treatment was coming out reasonably soon could save me from madness.

half a dozen? highly unlikely.

They have steroids in various forms
They have experimentation going on with Jax inhibitors.
They have this stuff that causes wounding or burning on their scalp but have not read many people using it.

I get being pessimistic but now you just sound like you are making sh*t up to be miserable.

Can you ask her, whether she has heard from other patients who were treated for Androgenetic Alopecia? Maybe they know some who also took part in the trials. Yeah, I know, I am a selfish a**h**, but at least I am honest about it......:(

I will ask her when she gets back to me--she has Androgenetic Alopecia and AA so it's not selfish to ask.
Probably a lot like that.
But she did NOT mention anyone in her forum being part of trials so i doubt she would know

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol guys you can't petition a private business to release a product. I mean yeah you can petition it but it's not gonna do anything.

They know there's a demand and they're still "working on it"

At least that already shows a sample of people who would buy the lotion. and that's only a random italian petition. Money is power.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why don´t we just follow them "massively"? If they realise that they have, I don´t know, 1000 new Twitter followers in less than a week and then we write them with a hastag (let´s say: #MrBrotzu), maybe they will tell us what they are up to! Just an idea, but I´m looking for their Twitter profile.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just refer them to this thread instead. This is probably going to be the biggest damn thread on the entire site.
This thread is already the second thread in the entire HairLossTalk.com forum by the number of view and number of comments. after the "New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?".