Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to ask a question that might concern some people. should this treatment work for someone who did a hair transplant. in my case.. I did a hair transplant by a team of untrained technicans and I don't know if they damaged all my existing follicles. can someone please tell me if I should wait for this treatment or giveup this idea?

Thanks in advance.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to ask a question that might concern some people. should this treatment work for someone who did a hair transplant. in my case.. I did a hair transplant by a team of untrained technicans and I don't know if they damaged all my existing follicles. can someone please tell me if I should wait for this treatment or giveup this idea?

Thanks in advance.
Q21:Brotzu, according to your direct and indirect experience, can the skin of the recipient area of a patient who underwent a hair transplant benefit from your discovery (thus leading to a hair growth), or on the other hand the follicles experienced excessive damages during the transplant and cannot therefore be recovered?
Brotzu:
When we gave the lotion to a patient who had underwent a hair transplant, we noticed an increase both in the amount of hair and in the speed of growth. However it will be possible to carry out trials to prove this. Right now I don’t have enough information to give you an answer.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Torino 20/11/2016

Torino 20/11/2016 prof. Brotzu
part 1:

part 2:

96a054c518571eb2a87e1f6c9bd480c4_crop_north.jpg

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoever translates those videos will receive a box of 100 hair strands to tape to their head.
Hurry because the offer wont last long
You forgot to add +100 confidence points

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those pictures are impressive! this is a good day for AA sufferers

I'm just wondering, who's gonna be the first to call them fake?

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered,

So basically Brotzu showed that it works for individuals with AA. Did he reveal when this lotion would be available for them? Or is FIDIA in control for production of the lotion for AA as well (since the same lotion is gonna be used for Andro and AA)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered,

So basically Brotzu showed that it works for individuals with AA. Did he reveal when this lotion would be available for them? Or is FIDIA in control for production of the lotion for AA as well (since the same lotion is gonna be used for Andro and AA)
Thats exactly my question as well. I dont understand how he can reveal info about AA and run its trial but fidia wont say a peep about Androgenetic Alopecia, especially if its the same damn lotion. If it works for both why the reluctance in releasing information for Androgenetic Alopecia

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats exactly my question as well. I dont understand how he can reveal info about AA and run its trial but fidia wont say a peep about Androgenetic Alopecia, especially if its the same damn lotion. If it works for both why the reluctance in releasing information for Androgenetic Alopecia

They haven't released info on Androgenetic Alopecia because it's still in trials. Any legitimate scientist would not be releasing results until trials are over and final numbers are determined.

This is a very positive sign, proof it works for AA as he has claimed the whole time. I think we'll here about fidia's trial early in the new year.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They haven't released info on Androgenetic Alopecia because it's still in trials. Any legitimate scientist would not be releasing results until trials are over and final numbers are determined.

This is a very positive sign, proof it works for AA as he has claimed the whole time. I think we'll here about fidia's trial early in the new year.

But if you look at that link that hairblues posted back on page 180 it showed that fidia had also completed a trial in 2015 showing really good results. So they decided to run another year long trial? For a cosmetic?
The only reason I can think to rerun a successful trial is maybe that formulation change that let this be classified as a cosmetic caused a retrial

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think its because one is a medical DR and the other is pharmaceutical company.
One probably has a personal interest and the other is just financial interest of a corporation/company.

I would imagine as a much older Dr who is retired who probably has grandkids--it probably interested him more in the AA due to so many children suffering and the kids cannot take medications for AA its too toxic. The jaks and steroids is way too toxic for kids..
On other hand from a corporations perspective the money would be with Androgenetic Alopecia because we way outnumber the people and kids with severe AA.
I think only 2% of people get AA
I think we are like 40% women i don't know how many with men but its obviously high.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But if you look at that link that hairblues posted back on page 180 it showed that fidia had also completed a trial in 2015 showing really good results. So they decided to run another year long trial? For a cosmetic?
The only reason I can think to rerun a successful trial is maybe that formulation change that let this be classified as a cosmetic caused a retrial

I could not tell from the patent who did those actual studys---i has assumed they were DR Brotzu only because they did not differentiate in age, type of hair loss etc...Also very small groupings.
I assume a pharmaceutical company would separate age gender and hair loss type. Perhaps even stage of hair loss.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That wasn't a trial by fidia they purchased the patent sometime in early 2016 I believe, I'm pretty sure that was one of Brotzu's trials. Fidias a very respectable company I think they just wanna do the trial to make sure what they're putting out is safe and effective. I'm sure we'll hear from them siin

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Goof point jc3303 and hairblues.
Yes those groupings were very small. If that wasn't one of fidias trials then that makes perfect sense that they would want to run a larger one.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to jump on the hype train again! Damn patience is a dirty bastard.. I NEED IT NOW. I hope it works as good for Androgenetic Alopecia as it did for those AA patients, can't wait for trial results from fidia. Should be just a month or two..

Brotzu is love, Brotzu is life..

We need a fidia-beps with some insiders..

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone out there can translate the interview, I'd like to include it in my FAQ thread, which I feel this presentation justifies updating.

Time to jump on the hype train again! Damn patience is a dirty bastard.. I NEED IT NOW. I hope it works as good for Androgenetic Alopecia as it did for those AA patients, can't wait for trial results from fidia. Should be just a month or two..

To+shoon+boy_be1097_5067038.jpg

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Torino 20/11/2016 prof. Brotzu

parte 1:

parte 2:

May be @Roberto_72 can help us to translate this as he did in the first presentation of brotzu. :D

for FIDIA the Androgenetic Alopecia is the biggest and most important deal for them. most of people are suffering for Androgenetic Alopecia meaning more MONEY $$$$$$. so they took in charge to testing it on Androgenetic Alopecia patient.

Days after days this lotion become more legit, now they proove the half of the story by showing us the AA suffer healed. now the second part are into the hand of FIDIA to show us picture of Androgenetic Alopecia patient.

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
May be @Roberto_72 can help us to translate this as he did in the first presentation of brotzu. :D

for FIDIA the Androgenetic Alopecia is the biggest and most important deal for them. most of people are suffering for Androgenetic Alopecia meaning more MONEY $$$$$$. so they took in charge to testing it on Androgenetic Alopecia patient.

Days after days this lotion become more legit, now they proove the half of the story by showing us the AA suffer healed. now the second part are into the hand of FIDIA to show us picture of Androgenetic Alopecia patient.
I watched the YouTube video.
There is not much more than we already know in terms of science, but there is more data.

I may transcribe it in the coming week end only :-(

He speaks about AA mostly. He shows s list of some 20-30 patients who used the lotion on his studies. Apparently all of them had an improvement (he uses a * to ***** range; some went from ** to *****, some from ** to ***).

If you browse through the video, you will see there are at least three before-after pictures of patients who regained bald spots from AA in 4 months.

I hope all of this remains true on a larger scale.