Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, release the Kraken

Jude-Law-Main.jpg

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
How come he's not bald yet? He's had his hair like that for years, well over a decade. Maybe finasteride?

Some people just stabilize at one point and stop balding.
My father has the same hair and he's 65 yo, he started balding at 25.

Stereo

My Regimen
Reaction score
No just until something better comes out.
Hey Fidia,

View attachment 108697

Seriously I can't do it. So I decided to only apply Trinov to my frontal third (NW1 - NW3 area which is the most damaged). My top and crown are still decent for now, may lord have mercy to save them from DHT. Unless the product significantly cheapens I can't afford to use more than 1 Ml daily. Who came up with this sh*t?

This was my exact plan, only using it in the front and only minoxidil for the crown because that's the only area it worked for me anyway.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still misleading to use a photo also being used by a scalp micropigmentation company.

Also how do we know that these new photos won't be the same ones we've already seen just posted to their instagram instead?

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
1ML isn't enough at all definitively.

6 spray can barely do the front (i'm nw2)
bottle should be 40-45ML for a month
Do your temples recede to the back of your head or something? I'm nw3A and 1ml is more than enough to cover the front half of my bald *** head.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do your temples recede to the back of your head or something? I'm nw3A and 1ml is more than enough to cover the front half of my bald *** head.

There is such a thing as diffuse hair loss. This product was clearly intended for receders. I basically have to say 'f*** you' to my top and crown and hope that they maintain with some other product because covering my entire head with 1 mL of Trinov is impossible, I can just about do the front.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is such a thing as diffuse hair loss. This product was clearly intended for receders. I basically have to say 'f*** you' to my top and crown and hope that they maintain with some other product because covering my entire head with 1 mL of Trinov is impossible, I can just about do the front.

Why not use more than 1 ml? That's what I'm planning to do since I know I'll need at least 2 ml. Gonna be expensive, but will be worth it if it actually works. Come to think of it, I thought it was recommended that it be used everyday only for a few months but you'll be able to get away with applying only a couple days a week thereafter.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not use more than 1 ml? That's what I'm planning to do since I know I'll need at least 2 ml. Gonna be expensive, but will be worth it if it actually works. Come to think of it, I thought it was recommended that it be used everyday only for a few months but you'll be able to get away with applying only a couple days a week thereafter.

I’m using 1ml twice a day

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I finished the first bottle of Trinov. It's day 27 so it didn't last a full month as Fidia says. I also put it only on my temples (I only need it there).