Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long do you leave it on? Did my first application today a couple hours ago.
no need to wash your hair as far as i know. plus it didn't has any fragrance.
i wash my hair before applying for a better absorption.

newguy7

My Regimen
Reaction score
no need to wash your hair as far as i know. plus it didn't has any fragrance.
i wash my hair before applying for a better absorption.
Alright will do. Now that I think of it my hair doesn’t look any different after applying. It dries pretty quick so that’s good.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My lotion should be arriving soon. I shed a LOT when I wash my hair - some of that is likely "normal" shed and some is traction shed from washing out the insane amount of concealer and hairspray I use when I fix my hair up (my hair easily falls out, so the adhesion and stress on it when washing the stuff out takes a lot of real hair with it). I'm very curious if this will "strengthen" my hair (i.e. stop the shed) to the extent that I'll no longer have 25-50+ hairs in the drain when I wash my hair after concealer use. if so, that alone would be amazing.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen, I want this to work, I really do but when you hear people say it's stopped their shedding within hours and a few days when it takes months for finasteride to kick in for most, I just find it ridiculous that this somehow would be more powerful given everything we've got so far.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are sharing their experience with Brotzu thus far which is what we want them to do. Comments like these are unessessary and may deter future posters from sharing their response. It is, what it is, keep the reviews coming negative or positive we all want hear hear what people have noticed in the short time on the lotion.
I don’t think changes are impossible. In just 2 short weeks on minoxidil and people experience shedding.
Let’s just hear what the masses have to report as time goes on.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are sharing their experience with Brotzu thus far which is what we want them to do. Comments like these are unessessary and may deter future posters from sharing their response. It is, what it is, keep the reviews coming negative or positive we all want hear hear what people have noticed in the short time on the lotion.
I don’t think changes are impossible. In just 2 short weeks on minoxidil and people experience shedding.
Let’s just hear what the masses have to report as time goes on.
Don't think any of us who uses Trinov atm care about the comments of others. Always the same people who dislike/like/comments users experience - and I laugh every time I come here.

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think any of us who uses Trinov atm care about the comments of others. Always the same people who dislike/like/comments users experience - and I laugh every time I come here.
loooooooooooool every single time i visit, without fail, they are here with their comments. cracks me up every time.

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score

Early adopters might not be that interested in experiences of others, but I personally care about it because I'm currently on finasteride and I'd happily switch to a safer alternative especially that maintenance is all I need. Thanks to finasteride I have more hair that 6 years ago when I started it, but I also have lower libido and it became more apparent in the last year. I don't know if this is due to finasteride. It can be just aging or some other factors.
I think that even early experiences can be valuable. In a few instances when I temporarily stopped taking finasteride I always got itching in the balding areas within first week of quitting. Itching stopped after a few days of taking it again. If someone has similar experience with trinov then it might mean that it does something to maintain hair.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I do not understand is why they have so much hatred for those who want to try trinov ... for example, in "Sandalore" I have no hope in it and I do not go to that thread to insult, comment in negative etc. I do not understand it .. .

INT

Reaction score
What I do not understand is why they have so much hatred for those who want to try trinov ... for example, in "Sandalore" I have no hope in it and I do not go to that thread to insult, comment in negative etc. I do not understand it .. .

The polarization that happened in the months before the release led to people becomming so invested in being right that all evidence that they might not be hurts their little ego.

I am not really a Trinov believer myself due to the lack of evidence but I am glad that people are trying it out so I hopefully can be proven otherwise.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mine has arrived. took 3 days to deliver, which is fast af imo. will start it tomorrow morning. those that have received, how long have ya'll been leaving it on? idk if it says
That's pretty fast. Which place did you order it from?