Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys , is this lotion something you have to use for the rest of your life as the minoxidil & finasteride ?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember when I used to believe that no fap and apples would save my hair. Anyways I sincerely hope this works for you guys I'm rooting for you.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got my Trinov lotion this week. I don't know if my hair will regrowth (I have diffuse hairloss), but what can I say is that this thing stopped my red itchy scalp (I have been fighting this problem for a long time, thinking it may be a seborrhoeic dermatitis, but it seems more connected to hairloss IMO). I will let you know how things go, it's of course too early to tell.

Attachments

• mMhR0WZ.jpg
    mMhR0WZ.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 289

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Fidia,

2qe69t.jpg

Seriously I can't do it. So I decided to only apply Trinov to my frontal third (NW1 - NW3 area which is the most damaged). My top and crown are still decent for now, may lord have mercy to save them from DHT. Unless the product significantly cheapens I can't afford to use more than 1 Ml daily. Who came up with this sh*t?

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dw, it will get cheap in a couple of months when we all figure out it doesn't work...

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Fidia,

View attachment 108697

Seriously I can't do it. So I decided to only apply Trinov to my frontal third (NW1 - NW3 area which is the most damaged). My top and crown are still decent for now, may lord have mercy to save them from DHT. Unless the product significantly cheapens I can't afford to use more than 1 Ml daily. Who came up with this sh*t?
Be careful, you're applying a few euros on your head every day.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you guys arguing and complaining so much? There is no need...
The lotion is finally out and within 6 months we will know if this is for real or it was snake oil. Just wait....I'm on day 26, when I reach 6 months I'll post the before/after pics.

As for the effects until now....initially it seemed to stop my shedding, now I started to shed again but maybe it's a good sign because it can mean old, weak hair are being replaced with new and stronger ones. But it's too early to make assumptions.
Won't pass judgment until I reach the 6 months

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1ML isn't enough at all definitively.

6 spray can barely do the front (i'm nw2)
bottle should be 40-45ML for a month
Yea...might be enough for a thin layer of you have a shaved head but if you have hair it's a b**ch to apply everywhere. Exactly like minoxidil I guess

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pictures from the study will be released in a couple of days, sorry if this was already mentioned here.