Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

newguy7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk if this is a stupid question but I can put this on with wet hair right? I feel that way parting hair will be easier and the application can go a lot smoother

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not supposed to show any effect after 4 weeks so I can't make a judgment right now
After 6 months I'll post my opinion and my before/after pics
Man is it stopping your hair loss or not ? You think it’s just going to sudenlly start working at 6 months ? Lol.....y’all crayz as hell.

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man is it stopping your hair loss or not ? You think it’s just going to sudenlly start working at 6 months ? Lol.....y’all crayz as hell.

I do not have high hopes for Brotzu. But the mentality that you should see results after a month is the reason why nobody every sticks to anything on this forum. The reality is that haircycles are affected and that it generally takes 3-6 months to see any sort of noticeable difference.

If you see shedding a day after application, it was most likely a regular shed that has nothing to do with the application it self. The effects of most used topicals simply isn't strong enough for that.

Minoxidill generally takes quite a while to have an effect too, it took for me at least 4 months to see ANY effect on minoxidill. No shedding either.
People here attach way too much value to sheds. The truth is shedding can happen at any time, so in the beginning of treatment you can't really say if it is due to the product.

Fun other story: When I quit minoxidil after 9 months, it took roughly 3-4 weeks before I saw some shedding from quitting it. Some people seriously believe you will start shedding if you miss 2 days of application. In reality you could easily miss 3 days in a row or more and it won't have any effect as long a you continue using it.

There is also always the problem that people simply pay way more attention to shedding when they started using something, so if they happen to be shedding for a few days already they might only notice it after application of something new.

Last edited:

abcdefg

Reaction score
Oh yeah the amount of people that quit finasteride or minoxidil after a few months or even post updates a week later. Your taking the drug for LIFE what the hell difference does a week or month make? Come back in 4 years.
Take the crap or dont. Go about your life whether you keep going bald or not there isnt anything else that can be done anyways

Reactions: br1

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not have high hopes for Brotzu. But the mentality that you should see results after a month is the reason why nobody every sticks to anything on this forum. The reality is that haircycles are affected and that it generally takes 3-6 months to see any sort of noticeable difference.

If you see shedding a day after application, it was most likely a regular shed that has nothing to do with the application it self. The effects of most used topicals simply isn't strong enough for that.

Minoxidill generally takes quite a while to have an affect too, it took for me at least 4 months to see ANY effect on minoxidill. No shedding either.
People here attach way too much value to sheds. The truth is shedding can happen at any time, so in the beginning of treatment you can't really say if it is due to the product.

Fun other story: When I quit minoxidil after 9 months, it took roughly 3-4 weeks before I saw some shedding from quitting it. Some people seriously believe you will start shedding if you miss 2 days of application. In reality you could easily miss 3 days in a row or more and it won't have any effect as long a you continue using it.

There is also always the problem that people simply pay way more attention to shedding when they started using something, so if they happen to be shedding for a few days already they might only notice it after application of something new.
Not buying this ! And even if that’s the case its certainly not the same for everyone. I have used several products over the years, Dutastedise, RU, OC, Setipiprant, CB, Zix and they all stop my hair loss immediately. I also do not experience sheddding or my hair miniaturizing. My hair loss has only 2 phase, either I’m losing hair or I’m not and it is very clear when I am.

Currently I’m using Zix and it stop my hair loss, but if I miss three days my hairline start to degrade and as soon as I start Zix again boom my hair loss stop.

If I was suppose to wait six months to know
If a product works I would be completely bald by then lol.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I use it twenty minutes after the shower. Guess that the hair is still wet, but not that wet.

It´s been working for now, but to be honest it is kind of a mess. In two days I´ll go back to work and I don´t know how I will use it...

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I use it twenty minutes after the shower. Guess that the hair is still wet, but not that wet.

It´s been working for now, but to be honest it is kind of a mess. In two days I´ll go back to work and I don´t know how I will use it...

Apply it like 1h before sleeping ?
Seems like a decent compromise.

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Minoxidill generally takes quite a while to have an effect too, it took for me at least 4 months to see ANY effect on minoxidill. No shedding either.

That's generally the case when I read the things posted here. And people still don't get it: from now up to 4-6 months, the only way this thread can be handled properly is by posting funny things. Arguing with people (you will never get to know in real life) about the lotion efficacy (that can't be argued about because nobody possibly can know right now) is just as smart as lying on the floor and running in circles. I mean it's fun to watch, but not useful.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not buying this ! And even if that’s the case its certainly not the same for everyone. I have used several products over the years, Dutastedise, RU, OC, Setipiprant, CB, Zix and they all stop my hair loss immediately. I also do not experience sheddding or my hair miniaturizing. My hair loss has only 2 phase, either I’m losing hair or I’m not and it is very clear when I am.

Currently I’m using Zix and it stop my hair loss, but if I miss three days my hairline start to degrade and as soon as I start Zix again boom my hair loss stop.

If I was suppose to wait six months to know
If a product works I would be completely bald by then lol.

if all of those stopped your hair loss, why did you stop. some for sides i guess, but for seti, never heard of intolerable sides

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
if all of those stopped your hair loss, why did you stop. some for sides i guess, but for seti, never heard of intolerable sides
Lol there is a lot you or the research community don’t know about these products. I am amoung a few that have long term experience with pdg2 blockers, from July 2015 to March 2018. And let me tell you, that sh*t is dangerous and I will never touch it again. I got the most serious sides while I was on Seti, I mean serious had to go to the doctor, so I’m not talking about something that’s in my head lol. I can’t definitively say it is Seti as of yet because I was using another product at the same time. But all evidence is pointing to long term blocking of the pgd2 receptors as the cause.

All I can say is anyone using it needs to have their yearly doctor check up with blood work and pay close attention to their blood pressure.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a fact that hair has its cycles. So who are we kidding here with asking for updates after 4 weeks. Maybe people notice less shedding but this can be because you just shed less because of the hair cycles. Lets just wait and see what people have to say after 6 months or a year. Im gonna try it out myself. Only on the temples.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol there is a lot you or the research community don’t know about these products. I am amoung a few that have long term experience with pdg2 blockers, from July 2015 to March 2018. And let me tell you, that sh*t is dangerous and I will never touch it again. I got the most serious sides while I was on Seti, I mean serious had to go to the doctor, so I’m not talking about something that’s in my head lol. I can’t definitively say it is Seti as of yet because I was using another product at the same time. But all evidence is pointing to long term blocking of the pgd2 receptors as the cause.

All I can say is anyone using it needs to have their yearly doctor check up with blood work and pay close attention to their blood pressure.
You've using seti that long?

Did you use OC or TM like a tard? Or wuhan rat poison?

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fits the bill tbh.

There was no hair loss and a marginal increase in hair, pretty much what the product was all about from the start.
Could be a good maintenance treatment until something better comes around and you don't wanna risk finasteride.