Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

br1

Reaction score
I don't know the utility of the liposomal finasteride, since finasteride is anti 5 alpha enzyme and not anti dht.
And your follicle is destroyed by dht not 5 aLpha.
and DHT is created on site (tests, scalp, etc). So it would destroy 5ar only in the scalp, leaving 5ar+DHT elsewhere.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
and DHT is created on site (tests, scalp, etc). So it would destroy 5ar only in the scalp, leaving 5ar+DHT elsewhere.
Mr. Lizard, I remember the 5ar enzyme on the scalp is type 1, and finasteride inhibit type 2, how is topical finasteride supposed to help ?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with Zen, been using alternatively 0.5% and 0.25%, no sides. The problems is the insane original amount (2.5%) I don't know on what drugs they were when they decided on that dosage, also, it's a pain in the *** to apply if you're a diffuse thinner and you're not buzzed.
It’s a lot easier if you do it when your hair is wet and scalp is clean right out of the shower

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait a minute... you tell me - after 1343 pages nonetheless - that this sh*t is - again - a f*****g dht inhibitor? Alright, f*** this. I’m done.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, it's my worst fear too...

We'll hear it soon enough from peopel though
I don't understand why you guys keep ignoring the freaking liposomes, there are 3 people on this page who are telling you that they didn't even have sides from finasteride using this formula. Yes, FINASTERIDE.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys keep ignoring the freaking liposomes, there are 3 people on this page who are telling you that they didn't even have sides from finasteride using this formula. Yes, FINASTERIDE.
I am ignoring liposomes because I don t know what that is. So the lotion wont work :D

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2jhpvx.jpg

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2jhqep.jpg

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need an @iSlapBitches meme inside a Brotzu meme.

Edit: kid liked my post. See, all it takes is a few strategically placed words to lift their confidence and you got them on your side just like that. Beneath their anger lies a deep need for love and acceptance. What an incel...

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need an @iSlapBitches meme inside a Brotzu meme.

Edit: kid liked my post. See, all it takes is a few strategically placed words to lift their confidence and you got them on your side just like that. Beneath their anger lies a deep need for love and acceptance. What an incel...
Liking a post doesn't = liking the person. What a dumbass you are.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,大家好。我是一个中国男孩,23岁,通过vpn来到这个论坛。我脱发两年了,前额头发很细很少,头顶也很少。我想问下这个brotzu乳液到底会不会起作用。我吃菲娜雄胺胸部有点不舒服,还要不要吃下去。原谅我英语不好,你们可以用谷歌浏览器翻译一下,谢谢。thanks
64ukdKM.png