Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Vulfpeck

My Regimen
Reaction score
I absolutely despise those who attack poor souls online. However, cocky whinny brats deserve every bit of it. One must learn and master the art of it. You can see that they are all bothered by me for one reason. No sane individual is bothered, some may humor about it, others simply ignore it.

I will reveal myself to those infidels when Trinov is released. And then everything will make perfect sense ;)

GQTS1yr.png

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to know whether the handful of early Trinov testers volunteering from this forum are also on finasteride as well. It would be neat to test if Trinov also gives a boost to people not making any more gains on finas (i.e. only maintaining or losing)

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will go systemic or go nowhere. As with everything topical.
Do you have any biology, physiology, pharmacology or toxicology background? If not please shut up already.

But let me guess, your prime is already up and nothing came out. So that means anything new or innovative will not work because nothing worked when you were losing your hair.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any biology, physiology, pharmacology or toxicology background? If not please shut up already.

But let me guess, your prime is already up and nothing came out. So that means anything new or innovative will not work because nothing worked when you were losing your hair.

By nature itself, you can never have a substance go in the root of the follicle without going to the blood through the vessels, an entire network underneath. So if it doesn’t do that, it means the substance with whatever vehicle it goes with, never reaches the root, instead it was never absorbed because of a number of reasons and stayed on the outer layer of skin. I’ve said this a million times, the same happens with topical Finasteride and minoxidil. And keep the insults out of this discussion. I may be in my late 40s and single but I’m entitled to correct you.

EDIT: you’re a seti user, should’ve known you were a moron. How’s the ugl rip-off going on for you? Hahaha smh...

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov is going to cost $82 for 30ml according to eFarma.com

A standard teaspoon holds 5ml.

28/09/2018
FIDIA’S HAIR LOSS REMEDY: AN UPDATE FROM THE COMPANY
Company announcement
Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy (aka “Brotzu lotion”) initiated several months ago, we are pleased to announce the completion of the efficacy and tolerability study, following an intensive research program.

The study was conducted productively and efficiently, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem - men and women equally - a real treatment option, effective, safe and stable.

We have successfully moved into a full-scale production, thus ensuring a smooth path to the commercial product development. The brand name chosen for Fidia’s hair loss remedy is TRINOV. An exact launch date will be defined in the next few weeks, we envisage the product will be first released in Italy by the end of 2018, other international markets will follow next.
Per leggere la nota in italiano, clicca qui

• Completion of efficacy and tolerability study
• Full-scale production initiated
• Launch in Italy by the end of 2018

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov is going to cost $82 for 30ml according to eFarma.com

A standard teaspoon holds 5ml.

28/09/2018
FIDIA’S HAIR LOSS REMEDY: AN UPDATE FROM THE COMPANY
Company announcement
Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy (aka “Brotzu lotion”) initiated several months ago, we are pleased to announce the completion of the efficacy and tolerability study, following an intensive research program.

The study was conducted productively and efficiently, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem - men and women equally - a real treatment option, effective, safe and stable.

We have successfully moved into a full-scale production, thus ensuring a smooth path to the commercial product development. The brand name chosen for Fidia’s hair loss remedy is TRINOV. An exact launch date will be defined in the next few weeks, we envisage the product will be first released in Italy by the end of 2018, other international markets will follow next.
Per leggere la nota in italiano, clicca qui

• Completion of efficacy and tolerability study
• Full-scale production initiated
• Launch in Italy by the end of 2018

Based on that pricing it sounds like a transplant would be better value for money

clearlove

My Regimen
Reaction score
In fact,i'm suffering from shedding now because of propecia.i don't know what should i do if propecia is useless...

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
By nature itself, you can never have a substance go in the root of the follicle without going to the blood through the vessels

Imagine that sebaceous gland could be the target of the treatment, the sebum's products don't enter into bloodstream, and ever acts locally.

Whrere is the study?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By nature itself, you can never have a substance go in the root of the follicle without going to the blood through the vessels, an entire network underneath. So if it doesn’t do that, it means the substance with whatever vehicle it goes with, never reaches the root, instead it was never absorbed because of a number of reasons and stayed on the outer layer of skin. I’ve said this a million times, the same happens with topical Finasteride and minoxidil. And keep the insults out of this discussion. I may be in my late 40s and single but I’m entitled to correct you.

EDIT: you’re a seti user, should’ve known you were a moron. How’s the ugl rip-off going on for you? Hahaha smh...

why you call someone a moron for using seti ?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea why people are worried about systemic side effects from the equol in this sh*t. The fact that the women's version has equol in it is proof enough. If this even remotely went systemic, Fidia would get sued so hard even Merck would tremble.

It probably does go systemic though, as most (all?) topicals do. But the difference is that the ingredients that will actually get absorbed will have no effect in the body.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys remember when you're on someones profile there is an "ignore" option which allows you to not see what they post anymore. Glad I just found that option and can save a lot of brain cells now when visiting this thread

Whoever chooses to “ignore” a fellow hair loss sufferer doesn’t deserve Trinov.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I absolutely despise those who attack poor souls online. However, cocky whinny brats deserve every bit of it. One must learn and master the art of it. You can see that they are all bothered by me for one reason. No sane individual is bothered, some may humor about it, others simply ignore it.

I will reveal myself to those infidels when Trinov is released. And then everything will make perfect sense ;)
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTV326nHeHFTYvyifXthEJJ7H5yxpKA7RrNI3pghR_7SJ4NJ9xx.jpg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Smash me mate! Smash me! I’m right here right in front of ya. Whatcha gonna do? You’ll do fuckin’ nothing you mad rat! Snake in the grass.

Go Trinov!

No you are not. You are hiding behind a keyboard in a different country, you histrionic bellend.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While some of you wish to believe that this does something, this has every cheap trick a pro scammer could pull off (A pro scammer and not some street retard) and yes, that includes homemade results. You are too weak if you allow your reality to be bended that easily.

I'm sorry, but we all have different opinions. I personally believe that this will be dogshit for Androgenetic Alopecia.