Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a troubled individual, don’t pay attention.

The reason you have no friends and the reason you’re a virgin is because of this. You are a pretentious incel taking sides whenever you see fit to sound funny and boast your crippled ego. Enjoy your wig son. You’re gonna have a bad time. Nobody likes a rat with a wig glued between its ears.

Liking a post doesn't = liking the person. What a dumbass you are.

There was a strong odor of sarcasm in that post but untrained sweaty incels like you would never be able to detect it. Sit down little man and put that tiny pecker inside.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason you have no friends and the reason you’re a virgin is because of this. You are a pretentious incel taking sides whenever you see fit to sound funny and boast your crippled ego. Enjoy your wig son. You’re gonna have a bad time. Nobody likes a rat with a wig glued between its ears.

There was a strong odor of sarcasm in that post but untrained sweaty incels like you would never be able to detect it. Sit down little man and put that tiny pecker inside.

Well, instead of speculating about my private life let’s stay with the facts. Nobody likes you in here, because you act like a completely histrionic sociopath constantly trying to be the center of attention by insulting people or dishing out pseudosmart psychobubble.
It is mildly amusing to me, so I comment on it from time to time, stay mad, baldness must have fucked with someone to make him act that way publicly so there is even a portion of pity to it.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, instead of speculating about my private life let’s stay with the facts. Nobody likes you in here, because you act like a completely histrionic sociopath constantly trying to be the center of attention by insulting people or dishing out pseudosmart psychobubble.
It is mildly amusing to me, so I comment on it from time to time, stay mad, baldness must have fucked with someone to make him act that way publicly so there is even a portion of pity to it.

Son. You wear a wig with a full head of hair underneath. The pity is all mine ha-ha-ha-ha

Don’t forget your V card on your way out.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Son. You wear a wig with a full head of hair underneath. The pity is all mine ha-ha-ha-ha

Don’t forget your V card on your way out.

Son, you whine in the hairpiece section about how you are too much of a pussy to wear a wig even though you want to while being bald and unemployed.

Your lack of self awareness is self defeating.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Son, you whine in the hairpiece section about how you are too much of a pussy to wear a wig even though you want to while being bald and unemployed.

Your lack of self awareness is self defeating.

Stop insulting me or I will be forced to ask the mods to place a temporary ban on your account.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
521 msg on hairloss forum since august .this guy clearly has no life

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better not f*** with this guy. He is going to snitch on you :D

I absolutely despise those who attack poor souls online. However, cocky whinny brats deserve every bit of it. One must learn and master the art of it. You can see that they are all bothered by me for one reason. No sane individual is bothered, some may humor about it, others simply ignore it.

I will reveal myself to those infidels when Trinov is released. And then everything will make perfect sense ;)

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I absolutely despise those who attack poor souls online. However, cocky whinny brats deserve every bit of it. One must learn and master the art of it. You can see that they are all bothered by me for one reason. No sane individual is bothered, some may humor about it, others simply ignore it.

I will reveal myself to those infidels when Trinov is released. And then everything will make perfect sense ;)
I am more excited about you reveal yourself to the comunity than the results from trinov.