Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive been using liposomal finasteride from HW and I haven’t had sides. Been using for 4 months and got horrible sides at 3 months with the pill

Damn, I heard 2 ppl say they still got sides.... hopefully I am wrong and this just works....

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Person 1: This is a scam!
Person 2: No its not
Person 3: Let's just wait and see, none of us know yet
Person 4: Have you seen the news?
Person 2: Shut the f*** up, that was posted 200 pages back

1342 pages of the same cycle, here's to another 1342 more!

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Person 1: This is a scam!
Person 2: No its not
Person 3: Let's just wait and see, none of us know yet
Person 4: Have you seen the news?
Person 2: Shut the f*** up, that was posted 200 pages back

1342 pages of the same cycle, here's to another 1342 more!

Person 5: I haven't been here for a while, any update guys?
Person 6: Royaume nonsense with different accounts
Person 7: Spamming Clockwise for information like if he made the lotion himself
Person 8: memes
Person 9: rabble rabble rabble

Last edited:

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Polish Jerry brotzu.jpg
Put on the hazmat suit brotzu.jpg
Grus Plan brotzu.jpg
Three Doors brotzu.jpg
Minor Mistake Marvin brotzu.jpg
Urinal Etiquette brotzu.jpg
Hilarious Jokes to Tell Yourself brotzu.jpg
Kermit brotzu.jpg
Ralph In Danger brotzu.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the patient guy personally so I know he wouldn't bs me . Not sure of how it's mixed but it be good for people on here to try for at least 3 months and see what's happens.
What's involved is derma roll with 1.5mm daily and apply 1ml daily to scalp. Cost $110aud 50ml bottle.

As for me I have hair on scalp so difficult to apply but my frontal area is showing small hairs and def slowed down hair shedding . I also use lllt.

Would people on here be interested in trialing for 3months ??? I figure best candidates would be heavily balding men to see if it really works
Well I’m Australian. I’m assuming from your username you’re in Melbourne. Who’s the doctor?

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if equol goes systemic it doesn't matter.
Equol doesn't remove DHT like finasteride. Equol just binds to DHT and makes it harmless.

There won't be any sides. What you should be interested in is if this sh*t actually thickens hair.

br1

Reaction score
Even if equol goes systemic it doesn't matter.
Equol doesn't remove DHT like finasteride. Equol just binds to DHT and makes it harmless.

There won't be any sides. What you should be interested in is if this sh*t actually thickens hair.

Makes it useless, you mean. So, yes, same thing as finasteride. No active DHT.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive been using liposomal finasteride from HW and I haven’t had sides. Been using for 4 months and got horrible sides at 3 months with the pill
Agree with Zen, been using alternatively 0.5% and 0.25%, no sides. The problems is the insane original amount (2.5%) I don't know on what drugs they were when they decided on that dosage, also, it's a pain in the *** to apply if you're a diffuse thinner and you're not buzzed.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with Zen, been using alternatively 0.5% and 0.25%, no sides. The problems is the insane original amount (2.5%) I don't know on what drugs they were when they decided on that dosage, also, it's a pain in the *** to apply if you're a diffuse thinner and you're not buzzed.
I don't know the utility of the liposomal finasteride, since finasteride is anti 5 alpha enzyme and not anti dht.
And your follicle is destroyed by dht not 5 aLpha.