Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 sets of good pics will be published with the study..

It is actually true that people with mild recent loss will regrow most of it, fidia wouldnt release it otherwise.

That is all I can say for now.

This guy is a retard.

But i can t imagine they wont show at least 2 before and after pictures that look promising.

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sides I'm worried most about is if it effects skin. Like wrinkles with rogain or volume loss (smile lines and under eyes) like propecia.

This is exactly what I'm worried about. I got both those side effects and had to quit both. I get the feelings I will get this side when the lotion comes out. Going to be so disappointing. I will use it and slowly see my face whither away and have to quit it. Grrrrr.

thejuiceman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If these were the results, why should we get excited about this?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 528

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Fred the Belgium? I also miss CollegeChemistryStudent. Now he was in the old skool times.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rabble rabble rabble

You all go on and on about old pictures and info like chewing on spent gum

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to white polar bear, always enjoyed his grounded, realistic take on things. Why was he banned?

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I feel bad for @hellouser there was soooo much hype and expectations around the conference, there was no way he’d be able to come out of it well.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If these were the results, why should we get excited about this?

Good question

Whatever happened to Fred the Belgium? I also miss CollegeChemistryStudent. Now he was in the old skool times.

Fred got exiled for his feud with a mod

Rabble rabble rabble

You all go on and on about old pictures and info like chewing on spent gum

Probably because those "old" pictures are still relevant.

You just don't want people bringing them up because they aren't exactly good press for the product.

Clockwised

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now we really need you to tell us something positive regarding the prospects. Second Clockwise really got us going.
Well ze imposter was right about somethings. Der presentation will contains a low resolution photo of Beps's scalp. That is all I can reveal for now.

Anyways, gotta get back to my Swedish smörgoosebord. Auf viedersehen!

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm worried about. I got both those side effects and had to quit both. I get the feelings I will get this side when the lotion comes out. Going to be so disappointing. I will use it and slowly see my face whither away and have to quit it. Grrrrr.

Yea, I'm scared of the same thing. Really upsetting.