Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante was better and better before he left. I think, that he left, so he could somehow deal with his life. ¨
Kinda miss even The one who would be irresistible to any woman in the world - Nameless with I am the best prototype of manliness - Rick.
Honorable mentions - Pas, Buck, Capt. Forehead

do you mean that dante finally started cluing up that he was probably full of sh*t? If so maybe he has a hope for his future.

Reaction score
Honestly, evidently nuts as Nameless was, he was absolutely f*****g hilarious. His delusional rants and unquenchable optimism helped me during some brutal comedowns.

Honorable mention to AlexBrah.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you mean that dante finally started cluing up that he was probably full of sh*t? If so maybe he has a hope for his future.
Dante even apologized for his reactions, stopped attacking women and sometimes stood on their side. In my view actually really nice intelligent guy, who did not look that bad, but hairloss completely destroyed his view on world.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In memory of legend.
rick39-jpg-jpg.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol was he one of those people who was "convinced" the cure will be in 5 years; then in 5 years nothing happens, they dissappear from the forums and just end up "accepting" their hair loss. :D then some new people come and get "convinced" the cure is in 5 years time.
or maybe he went to this japanese conference and couldn't understand anything? :D

i think everyone has slowly started realizing there isn't going to be a cure for at least 20 years, probably around 2050 we might see reversal of hair loss to an acceptable degree with no side effects. if we are very lucky.

did you know, if I suddenly woke up in 2030, and you asked me "which of these is more likely: a hair loss cure that reverses NW7 to NW1, or proof of alien intelligent life has been discovered" - i'd believe in the little green men.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember when he came back as a college girl when his account was banned? I do.
How about the I will get hair, be a famous musician, because I am the poet of century and will get 20 years old GF.:D