Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And from personal experience, I can tell that running of the website (or maybe websites) is a quite expensive thing. You need to have an engineer (or probably a team), which will deploy changes, monitor activity, fix issues and maybe code some stuff, moreover you have to pay a sizable portion of money in order to host your site. So Fidia better to sell a lot of lotions or don't run any web sites, because all those tech guys have decent salaries.
Any single mother can run a website

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory it is a vasodilator thank to the dgla so maybe minoxidil like sides? collagen inhibition or something don't quote me on that. Also the s equol binds to dht so it doesn't connect to the receptor, which means in theory no finasteride like sides, but should have finasteride like maintainment results. We need the full study to judge though.

Damn I get sides with minoxidil. But this is applied less frequently than minoxidil after initial use?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well Fidia will already have a website so adding a few pages for Brotzu won't cost them much.
So Brotzu and his son don't actually work for Fidia? do they work for a university and they are just selling their product to Fidia?
It could be that Fidia are just taking a punt on Brotzu on the off chance it might work and make them mega money.
If it fails (which is likely) then it is no big loss, it would just be like any other failed drug trial (or stock market loss) investors have every day.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
well Fidia will already have a website so adding a few pages for Brotzu won't cost them much.
So Brotzu and his son don't actually work for Fidia? do they work for a university and they are just selling their product to Fidia?
It could be that Fidia are just taking a punt on Brotzu on the off chance it might work and make them mega money.
If it fails (which is likely) then it is no big loss, it would just be like any other failed drug trial (or stock market loss) investors have every day.

Its got its own website. Brotzu sold the patent to Fidia, but continued to help develop it.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The sides I'm worried most about is if it effects skin. Like wrinkles with rogain or volume loss (smile lines and under eyes) like propecia.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a webshop with maybe around 1000's of landing pages and doing SEO, SEA, CRM etc takes more a lot more people than you think.
It does but all the work is subbed out. It’s not like the pharm company is paying all the salaries. It’s a drop in the bucket in the overall cost and outside of staying on top of the seo it runs itself.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it works or not doesn't mean it will or won't have sides. It could not work and still cause skin issues.

What I'm telling you is that you haven't even seen demonstrable results and you're worrying about sides. The verity of any "results" not published directly by Fidia is just contentious. I'd worry more about the company selling the lotion that they've studied for so long (as they mentioned in their official statement) without publishing any definitive results whatsoever.

INT

Reaction score
It does but all the work is subbed out. It’s not like the pharm company is paying all the salaries. It’s a drop in the bucket in the overall cost and outside of staying on top of the seo it runs itself.

SEO does not run itself. Google algorithms change, organic competitors change, you need fresh content and you need a constant inflow of backlinks.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in theory it should be sideless since it doesn't lower dht just binds to dht so it doesn't bind to the receptor, also I suppose it will be only local to the scalp so supposedly sideless, but we'll see if it works and if it's sideless.

What you meant to say was, it does not have side effects nor does it lower DHT levels. The active ingredient S-Equol binds to the DHT receptor in the hair follicle, therefore preventing DHT from binding to the receptor and killing the follicle!

If S-Equol goes systemic it would bind to all other DHT receptors in the body as well, therefore DHT would also not be able to bind to those other locations... etc Your dick and balls.

It would essentially be like taking Finasteride because if the DHT has no where to go in the body it is as useful as if it was never even there.

Thats why as it has been explained to me the lotion uses Catatonic Liposomes which supposedly lock the S-E into the follicle (im assuming its due to an Ionic charge in the lotion or something... no clue) which prevents it from going systemic.

It will be interesting to see by June 2019 if this stuff even makes it to market yet without anymore delays how ppl are getting on after 6 months of usage.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.folliclethought.com/trinov-is-coming-its-official/

whoa.gif

Member Fuji Maru Kagurazaka posted this link in the 18 1/2 Future Treatments thread.

Last edited:

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Even though I want to remain as objective and rational as possible, it makes me very excited and hopeful that in a short time we might have a new treatment/cure for this disease. I have been here since 2006 or so and not many treatments have been materialized.

In a one year we all know if Trinov was successful or not.