Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is that a hole... that's literally what Brotzu said. And how is it a hole regardless if it strengthens my argument. That's the opposite of a hole..

The brotzus being excited about the products release means it’s a scam ?

Neither of us know the truth but could you say it’s possible that they are excited to see a product they’ve been working on for years will come to market. (Especially if they think it’s the game changer it is)

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is completely not true. I can do it too: IIRC it was bought for 5 pennies and a shoe.

No one has ever said how much the patent was. The fact that Brotzu's son is anticipating the release as much as we are is because of only one explanation: They sold the patent to Fidia for free/a very cheap up front cost, with the promise of a backend deal on sales made. There is no conceivable way that Fidia paid even close to 1 million dollars upfront for the patent. That's just ludicrous idiotic logic. Fidia's yearly revenue is 400million euros. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and say 11% of that is profit (which is the average, but with all the evidence stacked against Fidia as a business, I'd argue it's lower than 11%). That's ~44million in yearly profit. 1 million is not just a drop in the bucket for them to spend willy nilly on some bullshit patent. There is no way on planet Earth Fidia spent 1 million up front on the patent. I don't know how to make it more clear.

I ain't inventing stuff, it has been posted in the italian forum numerous times.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ain't inventing stuff, it has been posted in the italian forum numerous times.
On Italian forum it has been claimed: Autumn 2016 release, for sure christmass 2016 release, march 2017 release, after holidays 2017 release, october 2017 release, march 2018 release and 100% october 2018 release... Do not trust anything, that is not official.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt it obvious that Shiseido will be much cheaper than Tsuji, looking at only the process. I believe the next hype train is Shiseido
(if its ever successful) and Tsuji.

It is also way less effective and actually behind Tsuji concerning process as well.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is also way less effective and actually behind Tsuji concerning process as well.
It’s not “way less effective”. They both promise completely different things. Go get tsuji and you’ll grow hair, but your hair will still fall out. Go get Shiseido, your hair will stop falling out, but you won’t regrow a ton. Two completely different things. We need both. Behind Tsuji? I wasn’t aware that Tsuji had finished phase 2 testing?......

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not “way less effective”. They both promise completely different things. Go get tsuji and you’ll grow hair, but your hair will still fall out. Go get Shiseido, your hair will stop falling out, but you won’t regrow a ton. Two completely different things. We need both. Behind Tsuji? I wasn’t aware that Tsuji had finished phase 2 testing?......

Wrong. Tsuji clones DHT resistent hair, it won’t fall out.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong. Tsuji clones DHT resistent hair, it won’t fall out.
that's the funny part:
how does he know he clone dht resistant hair follicles? You know one day a hair follicle can be strong even in donor area and year later it can be thinning...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's the funny part:
how does he know he clone dht resistant hair follicles? You know one day a hair follicle can be strong even in donor area and year later it can be thinning...

I don’t know, there should be ways to test for that. If you are a norwood 7 all your remaining hair should be resistant anyways.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know, there should be ways to test for that. If you are a norwood 7 all your remaining hair should be resistant anyways.
not even close ; ) everybody has a light thinning in their donor at some point in their life... even more the case when you are high norwood I guess. Even when there is the 5cm wide donor area left this is still prone to thinning in there. Just look arround you it's very rare to see a norwood 7 with the thick donor area.When I was 25 I went to a surgeon(Mwamba), I had a light recession (norwood 1A diffuse) and I already had very ligth thinning in my donor like arround 5 HF/cm². Luckily it did not get worse. I can't imagine what's the degree of thinning for other more agressive hairloss. Of course you have to be unlucky if ones take 100% of bad hair follicles but still it's possible (in our nightmares)I guess. but of course we don't exactly know how such method (tsuji) may be working. it's all hypotetical... .

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly doubt Fidia has spent more than ~$50k at most on this entire process. From buying the patent off Brotzu (which was probably free with a backend deal on product sold), to hiring a third party company to do the trials (All they have to do is have people come every month or so to take pictures), to all that "stabilizing" they were doing, done by people that I bet were already on their payroll, so no money spent there. They've sank virtually no money into this. No marketing costs (yet?). Listing on efarma is free I'm pretty sure, efarma just gets a cut of sales. They literally have spent nothing and therefore have nothing to lose. The people thinking they've spent millions of dollars on this are out of touch with reality and reason.
I work in the industry and if you think thats all they spent you have no clue how pharma works.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone wonder if this will be good for people that can't take anti androgens like fina,...etc?

Because of the s-equol, since it's also an anti androgen? Or will the liposomes lessen the possible side effects?

in theory it should be sideless since it doesn't lower dht just binds to dht so it doesn't bind to the receptor, also I suppose it will be only local to the scalp so supposedly sideless, but we'll see if it works and if it's sideless.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone wonder if this will be good for people that can't take anti androgens like fina,...etc?

Because of the s-equol, since it's also an anti androgen? Or will the liposomes lessen the possible side effects?

it was discussed multiple time here but i'll repeat it again.

the s-equal is a DHT inhibitor and finasteride is a 5α-Reductase inhibitor.

and the liposmoes will stuck in the hair follicles and won't go to your body. plus it was tested for kids, so if it was harmful i don't think they will do it.

that's all what we've been told by brotzu.

Sam§

My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly doubt Fidia has spent more than ~$50k at most on this entire process. From buying the patent off Brotzu (which was probably free with a backend deal on product sold), to hiring a third party company to do the trials (All they have to do is have people come every month or so to take pictures), to all that "stabilizing" they were doing, done by people that I bet were already on their payroll, so no money spent there. They've sank virtually no money into this. No marketing costs (yet?). Listing on efarma is free I'm pretty sure, efarma just gets a cut of sales. They literally have spent nothing and therefore have nothing to lose. The people thinking they've spent millions of dollars on this are out of touch with reality and reason.

Hahaha 50k, man f*** off, you have no idea...

The f*****g Trinov branding (logo...) did cost them probably 10-20k

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can say this for sure. In our country we had a stupid logo for our city and it cost 30k. People were pissed, but that's business.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And from personal experience, I can tell that running of the website (or maybe websites) is a quite expensive thing. You need to have an engineer (or probably a team), which will deploy changes, monitor activity, fix issues and maybe code some stuff, moreover you have to pay a sizable portion of money in order to host your site. So Fidia better to sell a lot of lotions or don't run any web sites, because all those tech guys have decent salaries.