Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys don’t mind, if any of you saved the most recent pictures of results, can you please post them? I’m trying to compile all the photos and put together a new thread. Thanks

thank you!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem is that it seems that the science/logic the lotion is based on just doesn't make much sense.

Why ? Doesnt it sound perfect ? S-equol to bind to DHT and DGLA increase blood flow hence resurrect hair ?

The only question to ponder here is whether these 2 ingredient really are doing the job efficiently.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why ? Doesnt it sound perfect ? S-equol to bind to DHT and DGLA increase blood flow hence resurrect hair ?

The only question to ponder here is whether these 2 ingredient really are doing the job efficiently.
Also L-Carnitine is included which induces epithelial (blood vessel) cell regeneration.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can you please explain to me what's the difference between this and the foreskin lotion from Turkey which hit the market recently? Right, there is none. Both is from a reiablre source, but both is snakeoil and scam.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you please explain to me what's the difference between this and the foreskin lotion from Turkey which hit the market recently? Right, there is none. Both is from a reiablre source, but both is snakeoil and scam.

This.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you believed the Turkish foreskin lotion would work because it’s from a reliable “source”, that’s on you. You can’t just rub dead stem cells on your head and expect to grow hair. This treatment actually has some scientific merit to it - we’ve seen results of the components in this lotion that can backup it’s claim: PGE1(DGLA) is similar to minoxidil, S-equol (preventing DHT from attaching to scalp androgen receptor) in theory should have a finasteride-like affect. I’m not 100% convinced this treatment will work wonders but I do believe it will have a good effect. Let me stop beating a dead horse, the point is that this is completely different from the Turkish sh*t.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Think this is up there with one of the most idiotic things ive read on this forum....and that takes some doing.

your logic is "x company created something that didnt work in turkey, so therefor logically y company in Italy is doing the same and therefor it is a scam, there can be no other explanation"

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong guys, I really hope this works. But everything around this product seems really shaddy. First the claims of recovering 5 years in lost hair (gone all of the sudden), then almost 3 years in delays, then the poor results (photowise and inexistence of haircounts), Fidia's product portfolio doesn't seem impressive (vitamins for bones, lipsticks for herpes...) and also Brotzu's son behaves in a really scammy manner.

Nevertheless I'll probably give it a shot, but I'm a 'bit' pessimistic about it.

I know that this conversation is really useless, and we are just projecting our expectations in this forum - however, we shall have some answers in March 2019 (3 months for the treatment start to work).

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong guys, I really hope this works. But everything around this product seems really shaddy. First the claims of recovering 5 years in lost hair (gone all of the sudden), then almost 3 years in delays, then the poor results (photowise and inexistence of haircounts), Fidia's product portfolio doesn't seem impressive (vitamins for bones, lipsticks for herpes...) and also Brotzu's son behaves in a really scammy manner.

Nevertheless I'll probably give it a shot, but I'm a 'bit' pessimistic about it.

I know that this conversation is really useless, and we are just projecting our expectations in this forum - however, we shall have some answers in March 2019 (3 months for the treatment start to work).

Everyone just needs to wait and see the results of Fidia trial and the pictures of those results......there hasnt been anything shady from Fidia....they have just been very quiet and poor with communication with us...although they have no obligation to do so.

If they dont release any pictures or results of their trials....then that will speak volumes....but they have said they will update in the coming weeks.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're completely right @Francky85, we just have one option: to wait.

As a community I think that waiting is probably the thing that we do best! :D

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a webshop with maybe around 1000's of landing pages and doing SEO, SEA, CRM etc takes more a lot more people than you think.

1000s of landing pages for 1 product? That doesn't even make any sense. Did you just google web marketing buzzwords without knowing what they mean? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Why would they need 1000s of landing pages.
Let me help you understand. Let's use one of Fidia's leading product sites as an example: Hymovis.com or Hylagan.com
Both of these products are prescription-only, so there's no way to purchase them on the website. In fact, from what I can find, Fidia doesn't have any form of "webshop" for any of their products. And the fact that they're listing the lotion on efarma confirms they don't plan on making one for the lotion. Secondly, how much do you think web hosting is? It's so cheap. And these sites are virtually blogs. Estimated costs: Less than $1k/year. Plus around $120 to buy up all the domain names last month. And I bet they even added the site to the hosting service they already pay for, because I bet they have plenty of bandwidth to spare. How can I make it more clear that they've spent virtually nothing on this lotion.
As far as these people saying "it cost them $30k just for the logo". First of all, the product doesn't even have a fuckin logo yet. And yes, there are examples of high-priced logos, but that's not even close to the norm. Those prices also usually include a lot more than just a logo. It's usually an entire suite of branding services. We don't know what Fidia's process is. They very well might not even go to branding agencies that have the huge price tag. It is much more likely to be under $3k.

The fact that you guys are talking about how much they spent on their logo and how much it takes to host a webshop, neither of which they even have yet, says so much.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I miss Freddie.too.
And our gay boi.
And Dante too. I hope that he did not kill himself.
Dante was better and better before he left. I think, that he left, so he could somehow deal with his life. ¨
Kinda miss even The one who would be irresistible to any woman in the world - Nameless with I am the best prototype of manliness - Rick.
Honorable mentions - Pas, Buck, Capt. Forehead