Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and forget about finding out whether this works or not based on other people's reviews.

you'll have a bunch of idiots, who are now panicking over a slow recession to Norwood 1.5, imagining regrowth and jumping in euphoria because the lotion works, while still losing hair at the same steady rate as before.

this is how all these manipulators manage to sell their hair products in the first place.

DT’S IN THE HOUSEEEEE

Donald T.

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's why tables/datas are welcome. but **** knows if fidia will release them... Pictures can be misleading, because firstly the perfect before/after picture comparaison does not exist. and secondly in our case everybody see the word cure differently: Maintenance, regrowth, thickening or All in one. it depends on the stage of the hairloss, also if you target a hair transplant, and so on...

true. even when people do get improvements, they still tend to post an unfavourable before pic and a flattering after one. its some psychological thing, i guess.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
If they fail to release even a single photo before release of a product marketed for androgenic alopecia, it's probably bullshit. They say they did the research--and this isn't like minoxidil or finasteride in being originally intended for another use--so they should absolutely have photos.

After reading thier press release, talking about how they have completed all their testing etc, I would be shocked if they didnt release pics and efficacy...in fact they would be downright stupid not to do so and would signal it isnt as effective as we have been led to believe.

As if it does give decent regrowth in certain users, then it should be plastered all over the front of their new website.

Totally agree. Brotzu himself said fidia has the pics. They'll have pics on their site.

I said this once, I'll say this twice: What if FIDIA just wants money from Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers, because they will not be able to sell this as Areata meds and Areata is not as common as Androgenetic Alopecia, the market is just too small. It may work on Areata, but be sh*t on Androgenetic Alopecia.

The fact that it works on Areata is more than 100% confirmed by more than the first sitri conference pics in 2016. So those with early areata can rest calm.

Bringing products to market is a very expensive experience. If they truly to scam people it'll come at the potentionally costing them more money and tarnishing their name. In spite of our gripes with their communication with us, I think Fidia's management can realistically evaluate if scamming people will do more damage than good. I think it'll work, the question is how much..... And if you're charging 70 euro/month, im guessing they're pretty confident.

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bringing products to market is a very expensive experience. If they truly to scam people it'll tarnish their name and do more damage than good. I think itll work, the question is how much.....
Are you forgeting that it is a company which has a vaginal gel as one of its mailine products?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah apply 1ml on diffuse heads - impossible. Whats even worse it's a lotion and not a liquid - harder to apply.
ye I know I also have kind of diffuse but for me no worries since I buzz my hairs and I apply minoxidil on wet hairs after shower which make it easier to apply. I don't see why it would be a problem to apply such lotion on wet hairs. I did that with nizoral cream also... the point is to cover the scalp, not the hairs

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do people create accounts at an attempt to be funny and clog this page. Never understood that. Very annoying, very sad if you think about that effort.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
n-Buds-Head-Health-Makeup-Cosmetics-Ear-Sticks-Clean-Jewelry-Clean-Cotton-Swab-Stick.jpg_640x640.jpg

Just use these if you are that worried about 1ml.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally agree. Brotzu himself said fidia has the pics. They'll have pics on their site.

Bringing products to market is a very expensive experience. If they truly to scam people it'll tarnish their name and do more damage than good. I think itll work, the question is how much.....

I highly doubt Fidia has spent more than ~$50k at most on this entire process. From buying the patent off Brotzu (which was probably free with a backend deal on product sold), to hiring a third party company to do the trials (All they have to do is have people come every month or so to take pictures), to all that "stabilizing" they were doing, done by people that I bet were already on their payroll, so no money spent there. They've sank virtually no money into this. No marketing costs (yet?). Listing on efarma is free I'm pretty sure, efarma just gets a cut of sales. They literally have spent nothing and therefore have nothing to lose. The people thinking they've spent millions of dollars on this are out of touch with reality and reason.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everytime I check the site there are 5+ new pages, just saw the efarma page not official fidia announcement

Get with the times, bro. Either dedicate yourself fully or fall off like all the other sane people.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll bet there will be slowly balding idiots who will post their "maintenance" results after 6 months. Just simple baldie won't do, we need a diffuser for evaluation.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll bet there will be slowly balding idiots who will post their "maintenance" results after 6 months. Just simple baldie won't do, we need a diffuser for evaluation.

That’s a fair point. People may claim maintenance but are they really maintaining? Or would they be in the same position had they done nothing?

Donald T.

My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly doubt Fidia has spent more than ~$50k at most on this entire process. From buying the patent off Brotzu (which was probably free with a backend deal on product sold), to hiring a third party company to do the trials (All they have to do is have people come every month or so to take pictures), to all that "stabilizing" they were doing, done by people that I bet were already on their payroll, so no money spent there. They've sank virtually no money into this. No marketing costs (yet?). Listing on efarma is free I'm pretty sure, efarma just gets a cut of sales. They literally have spent nothing and therefore have nothing to lose. The people thinking they've spent millions of dollars on this are out of touch with reality and reason.

Exactly.

And there is a huge number of people who will buy it. Imagine how many of them just visit and follow sites like this one, without bothering with registering and posting.

For all those fake cures like applemets, or this sandalwood nonsense, you ll have hundreds and thousands of people ordering it immediately.

Same with this lotion with 0 supporting evidence so far.