Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm worried about. I got both those side effects and had to quit both. I get the feelings I will get this side when the lotion comes out. Going to be so disappointing. I will use it and slowly see my face whither away and have to quit it. Grrrrr.

I'm worried that the lotion won't do anything for me at all, like everything else I've tried.

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today the press release was published in English language.

FIDIA’S HAIR LOSS REMEDY: AN UPDATE FROM THE COMPANY
Company announcement
Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy (aka “Brotzu lotion”) initiated several months ago, we are pleased to announce the completion of the efficacy and tolerability study, following an intensive research program.

The study was conducted productively and efficiently, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem - men and women equally - a real treatment option, effective, safe and stable.

We have successfully moved into a full-scale production, thus ensuring a smooth path to the commercial product development. The brand name chosen for Fidia’s hair loss remedy is TRINOV. An exact launch date will be defined in the next few weeks, we envisage the product will be first released in Italy by the end of 2018, other international markets will follow next.

https://www.fidiapharma.com/en/news/fidia-s-hair-loss-remedy-an-update-from-the-company,3,145

project100

Established Member
Reaction score

Company announcement
Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy (aka “Brotzu lotion”) initiated several months ago, we are pleased to announce the completion of the efficacy and tolerability study, following an intensive research program.

The study was conducted productively and efficiently, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem - men and women equally - a real treatment option, effective, safe and stable.

We have successfully moved into a full-scale production, thus ensuring a smooth path to the commercial product development. The brand name chosen for Fidia’s hair loss remedy is TRINOV. An exact launch date will be defined in the next few weeks, we envisage the product will be first released in Italy by the end of 2018, other international markets will follow next.

https://www.fidiapharma.com/en/news/fidia-s-hair-loss-remedy-an-update-from-the-company,3,145
TRINOV hype!!

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can somebody that is Italian email Fidia and ask them if they are going to release the results of the study?

(My guess is they won't)

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Company announcement

Actually some concrete positive news for once.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who else is in a state of euphoria after reading the official English version on Fidia's website?

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so dubious about this but the one ray of hope is that Fidia haven't done anything wrong yet. My evaluation will be made on wether or not they release the results of the trial, if they don't then it's a scam and i'll leave it.

neronero

My Regimen
Reaction score

Company announcement

Holy f*** its real

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They should provide picture otherwise something wrong with that product.
Plus, with that high price they will sell a small amount if they don't show any good picture.