Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com: yay 5 years regrowth, soon we're gonna date models
Fidia: I read on some disillusion forum that ppl think it's gonna regrow their hair 5 years back. Let's be very clear and call it "Anti-Fall".
HairLossTalk.com: yay 5 years regrowth, soon we'll drop Finasteride and regain our erection and start f*****g models

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cannot believe that so many idiots still believe what the clown Brotzu and his fellow idiot clockwise tell you.

Did someone sh*t in your brains? Wait idiots I will post the sitri results. After it came out that The Brotzu clan are a bunch of italian losers and liars I instantly accepted that these Italian incapable bastards just lied.

Idiots, dont waste your money. Working like monkeys and paying these italian clowns for a product that keeps a mm of hair on your dick.

You idiots really want to make these @beps63 rich?

A guy who tried to do illegal stuff like sending products from the canaries via Amazon? I mean wtf?

The same guy who posted some sh*t before the sitri conference like: today you will see what I have known for years. Just for this sentence I would smashed his ugly face on the wall. And then after the italian clown got worried that his plan did not work he used a random internet pic of a guy that doesnt to do anything with these father and son clowns to proof us wrong.

Idiots wake up and wait before making this fkcing italians idiots millionaires.

The only thing that will grow is your fkcing dumbass experience. Same idiots who are here since 2016.

I dont have any faith that these idiots will learn but maybe 1 or 2 smart guys understand my message and will not fall for this old italian trick.

Dont trust hair loss industry and the golden rule never trust italians related to hair loss research.

Thank god you signed up to enlighten everyone.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cannot believe that so many idiots still believe what the clown Brotzu and his fellow idiot clockwise tell you.

Did someone sh*t in your brains? Wait idiots I will post the sitri results. After it came out that The Brotzu clan are a bunch of italian losers and liars I instantly accepted that these Italian incapable bastards just lied.

Idiots, dont waste your money. Working like monkeys and paying these italian clowns for a product that keeps a mm of hair on your dick.

A guy who tried to do illegal stuff like sending products from the canaries via Amazon? I mean wtf?

The same guy who posted some sh*t before the sitri conference like: today you will see what I have known for years. Just for this sentence I would smashed his ugly face on the wall. And then after the italian clown got worried that his plan did not work he used a random internet pic of a guy that doesnt to do anything with these father and son clowns to proof us wrong.

The only thing that will grow is your fkcing dumbass experience. Same idiots who are here since 2016.

I dont have any faith that these idiots will learn but maybe 1 or 2 smart guys understand my message and will not fall for this old italian trick.

Dont trust hair loss industry and the golden rule never trust italians related to hair loss research.
So passionate about other people’s hair that you created an account just to warn of this scam. Thank god, I appreciate it. What was I thinking!

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the moment where many of you realize omg he is right but I am too dumb and desperate to accept the truth.
Just accept it. Let it Happen.

Never trust a liar. If someone lies one time, he will do it again and again.
The way you talk is really funny and amusing.
Please don't stop posting. :D
I agree that there is no compelling evidence so far. That guy with temple regrowth could have been drinking minoxidil for all we know (hypertrichosis is a known side effect of oral minoxidil). It looks like he only had a mature hairline to begin with - it's hard to say; again for all we know, he may just be a guy not that predisposed to baldness who drank some minoxidil and thickened hair on his face. He had hair going from his temple to this eyebrow for God's sake. There is a good reason for not believing everything you see online.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The firsr intelligent guy here.

What else would be my purpose?
You have waited 3 years. What a difference is it to wait just 2 more months after release before spending millions of euros during the first 4 weeks and after 8 weeks you realize that you have been tricked and fooled and brotzu is lying on the canaries beach with his bald shiny head.

Its like a fat guy who apparently found a cure for obesity telling you how to lose weight from the last 5 years and himself is fat like an elephant

Got it?

Well it will take at least 6 months after release to get a good determination of how well this stuff works.

I'm going to wait 6 months, but I'm happy that other people are willing to pay so that we can see what happens.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hahaha, always funny to see these trolls that for sure doesn’t have a job or education. You make me laugh, thanks for that and good luck with the jobsearch.

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m I correct when thinking you won’t buy the lotion then? Hahaha you have made it your mission to be the 12940275 person in this forum to call the Brotzus liers for what? You are quite pathetic to be honest...go back to being bald in your dark basement and continue to hide from life!

INT

Reaction score

Discrimination: Check
Calling people idiots: Check
Being an idiot himself: Check
Writing style of a 16 year old keyboad warrior: Check

Hi Royaume, welcome back.

Mods?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha, always funny to see these trolls that for sure doesn’t have a job or education. You make me laugh, thanks for that and good luck with the jobsearch.

At least his job is not about scamming desperate people, Fidia looks like a shaddy drug dealer actually, they'll may put some minoxidil in the first batch to make baldies hooked, then replace it with their full of sh*t ingredients that does nothing (science data and pics included)

That will buy just enough time to make a shitload of money before addicts realized they have been so f*****g fooled

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Royaume, never give up.

he was banned for one month, then the same day he was unbanned he got a permanent ban.
he created then another profile and was banned too.

and today he created this new profile "wakeup".

royaume is also present in the brotzu thread of italian forum 'ieson' and also in hairlosscure2020 talking about brotzu.

your profile should be named NeverGiveUp

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idiots, I dont want to sell you anything. I am trying to help you idiots and preventing that this ugly bastard is going to buy houses and cars because while you dumbasses spend 100 Euro for some ml of this fake sh*t lotion.

@beps63 and @Clockwise

My campagin against you fkcing liars has just started. Its the right time preventing that guys pay for this sh*t.
Honestly dude keep trying to persuade people not to buy it - make the chances of having this in stock on day 1 better for me and whoever else thinks this will work. I truly do appreciate it, “idiot”.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

You realise as it stands we're the only people who probably even know about this lotion. Literally the members of this Forum will probably equate to making the Brotzu's a few grand a year. 'Millionaires'...lol .