Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty smart by them to release it in December since girlfriends/wives are going to order as a gift for the boyfriends/husbands on Christmas and New Year. I just hope they have enough supply to fulfill all orders.

Now 100$ is a decent price if it's going to work. If it will than there is no point for them to lower the price in the future. Even poor men will find 100$ to buy the miracle product. Demand won't decrease.

Once it's out I will order maybe 3 bottles to try it on my temples. If this picture is legit than it works on temples. Great result in 2 months.

View attachment 99934
I love that picture, I just wish f*****g Brotzu had shown results like that at SITRI earlier this year; I'd be singing a different tune. His pictures were f*****g unprofessional and results were unacceptable (non-existent)!!!

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love that picture, I just wish f*****g Brotzu had shown results like that at SITRI earlier this year; I'd be singing a different tune. His pictures were f*****g unprofessional and results were unacceptable (non-existent)!!!

Yeah this picture was posted by his son on the Italian forum after all the backlash that his father received from earlier presentation.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this picture was posted by his son on the Italian forum after all the backlash that his father received from earlier presentation.
Just to clarify, those pictures existed way before Brotzu's son posted them. They were uploaded before that by some random dude claiming to have used a homemade version. And then when the Sitri photos ended up being sh*t, Brotzu's son copypasted them saying and I'm paraphrasing: "Are you happy now?" These images are in no way affiliated with Brotzu's official lotion.

awola

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think there's a serious business case for them NOT to show their best photos until as close to launch as possible. IF this is as good as they claim, they have serious competitive advantage in being first to market. Trying to "hype" up their product, especially at a conference like that, would just give competitors time to start playing catch up. My guess is we'll start seeing the best pics when they are ready to start collecting money.

Reactions: tzt

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there's a serious business case for them NOT to show their best photos until as close to launch as possible. IF this is as good as they claim, they have serious competitive advantage in being first to market. Trying to "hype" up their product, especially at a conference like that, would just give competitors time to start playing catch up. My guess is we'll start seeing the best pics when they are ready to start collecting money.

The trick is that THERE ARE NO COMPETITORS TO ‘CATCH UP’. DO YOU NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
We have a brand name, a release date, a reliable pharma company and I can't wait to try this. Proscar + Trinov will be a match made in heaven.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that what i though too. plus they only applied for European patent as far as i know. for example orlando can make a brotzu replica without any problem till now.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has there been any word of this can help for non male pattern baldness types of hair loss?

Yes, it was initially seen as effective for tellogen effluvium in children I believe. The longer you've been bald the harder it is to restore hair.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty smart by them to release it in December since girlfriends/wives are going to order as a gift for the boyfriends/husbands on Christmas and New Year. I just hope they have enough supply to fulfill all orders.

Now 100$ is a decent price if it's going to work. If it will than there is no point for them to lower the price in the future. Even poor men will find 100$ to buy the miracle product. Demand won't decrease.

Once it's out I will order maybe 3 bottles to try it on my temples. If this picture is legit than it works on temples. Great result in 2 months.

View attachment 99934
Same here... if the lotion does this my hairloss issues is solved and I can leave this horrific chapter of my life behind me. I actually started finasteride 4 months ago and am noticing some slight improvement (temples look thicket, that's for damn sure... but if Trinov did what the picture shows in just two months, it blows finasteride out of the water).

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They will accept PayPal as payment method which is nice. Also:

CPhs4T.png

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guy on the Italian forum saying he saw the study data and its not even one third of that data that minoxidil presented.
Link? I can't find it. If you mean that Marco dude, he really likes to talk too much, so he is not really truthworthy.

Beside, i would like to see original Minoxidil study pics and not those that were done before the product was out, but people keep posting those when I ask them.

Since it was a cosmetic trial, there was no strict control.

Last edited: