Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

abcdefg

Reaction score
guy on the Italian forum saying he saw the study data and its not even one third of that data that minoxidil presented.

So what? minoxidil is an FDA approved medication the amount of money that went into minoxidil is much much higher than this cosmetic lotion. Its not at all surprising. It may or may not work still
ive never had a lot of faith in this working, but the proof is in the pudding. If it works or not we will see one day if we are still alive.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We just need to find something that brings us LEGIT maintenance without side effects.
I'm past the point of maintenance tbh, it's gotten so bad that I have to shave every couple of days. Plus my donor region is dog sh*t, I have thick hair at the back but the number of hairs per squared centimetre is definitely lower than the average person, this was the case even before hair loss hit me.

Also I agree with @That Guy that maintaining sh*t hair is pointless. In my case at least I'm a lot more presentable slick bald than I was with the depleted bird's nest I was carrying around for the past year.

If we get something that will maintenance + moderate regrowth, then combined with a transplant it would be good. Otherwise I'll stick to lighting up the streets of London with my shiny head.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm past the point of maintenance tbh, it's gotten so bad that I have to shave every couple of days. Plus my donor region is dog sh*t, I have thick hair at the back but the number of hairs per squared centimetre is definitely lower than the average person, this was the case even before hair loss hit me.

Also I agree with @That Guy that maintaining sh*t hair is pointless. In my case at least I'm a lot more presentable slick bald than I was with the depleted bird's nest I was carrying around for the past year.

If we get something that will maintenance + moderate regrowth, then combined with a transplant it would be good. Otherwise I'll stick to lighting up the streets of London with my shiny head.

Get an fue (beard too)+smp and keep it short / buzzed

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
someone ask that doctor on the website , about what his opinion is on the lotion. He might have some insider info

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am considering smp. My beard is absolutely awesome though and I am not risking it for meh hair
I sincerely hope, that you will be one of the guy who gets outstanding results. Your meme game is strong.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this 'it's over' thing a meme or something? I have seen many people post in different parts of this forum.

Incels inside meme actually, you can find it a lot on lookism and sh*t

But i kinda agree on that point here about Brotzu, it's fck over

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd personally take some of my beard and use it on my crown if I had to. When I style my beard I shave a lot off anyway so those areas can be used for extraction.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
20180924_221331.jpg

@ohmanohno talk dirty to me

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
”It’s over” guys can we just wait and see the results? all the comments like “if this was good we would have known by now” that’s BS look at Follicum for example they might be on to something and their trial results haven’t leaked, does this mean that their product is sh*t? The logic here is rather confusing...just because we haven’t seen the full results before the release some people assume it’s sh*t based on rumors ;D

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
We dont know yet. October is supposedly the month.

Appreciate the reply. I try to check the threads often but after a week or so there are so many replies it would take over 30 minutes to read them all. Will it just be released in Italy or other countries?

Also what are the active ingredients in the lotion? Is it a DHT blocker or a regrowth ingredient or is there more than one active new ingredient? Cheers fellas.

Last edited:

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Appreciate the reply. I try to check the threads often but after a week or so there are so many replies it would take over 30 minutes to read them all. Will it just be released in Italy or other countries?

Also what are the active ingredients in the lotion? Is it a DHT blocker or a regrowth ingredient or is there more than one active new ingredient? Cheers fellas.
Here's a crazy idea, type Brotzu Lotion into google and click the first result.

INT

Reaction score

It contains google. The ingredient has its own website.

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty smart by them to release it in December since girlfriends/wives are going to order as a gift for the boyfriends/husbands on Christmas and New Year. I just hope they have enough supply to fulfill all orders.

Now 100$ is a decent price if it's going to work. If it will than there is no point for them to lower the price in the future. Even poor men will find 100$ to buy the miracle product. Demand won't decrease.

Once it's out I will order maybe 3 bottles to try it on my temples. If this picture is legit than it works on temples. Great result in 2 months.

Brotzu-Lotion-Two-Month-Results.jpg