Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite no side effects being reported what potential side effects do people foresee if the main ingredient is PGE1 ? What is it's mechanism of action? Does it increase blood flow like minoxidil or block DHT?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have to change my keyboard.

latest?cb=20161215034002.jpg

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really believe in your guts that a cosmetic lotion is gonna cure or give maintenance against Androgenetic Alopecia ?
thats a good point but at...at this point what should we believe?
Believe it or not But I know people who are doing pretty well with stupid natural things but of course us here we have agressive patterns or hairloss for most. I'm obviously doubtfoul its the cure for androgentic alopecia for 100% of cases but I think it may help some(what degree?). the problem is the price . At such price you would expect something that works for sure and to be the actual cure.
Laissons faire les plus fortunés x D

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The firsr intelligent guy here.

What else would be my purpose?
You have waited 3 years. What a difference is it to wait just 2 more months after release before spending millions of euros during the first 4 weeks and after 8 weeks you realize that you have been tricked and fooled and brotzu is lying on the canaries beach with his bald shiny head.

Its like a fat guy who apparently found a cure for obesity telling you how to lose weight from the last 5 years and himself is fat like an elephant

Got it?
'Fat like an elephant' you have a way with words sir

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite no side effects being reported what potential side effects do people foresee if the main ingredient is PGE1 ? What is it's mechanism of action? Does it increase blood flow like minoxidil or block DHT?

In theory it is a vasodilator thank to the dgla so maybe minoxidil like sides? collagen inhibition or something don't quote me on that. Also the s equol binds to dht so it doesn't connect to the receptor, which means in theory no finasteride like sides, but should have finasteride like maintainment results. We need the full study to judge though.

jiggo

Reaction score
You really believe in your guts that a cosmetic lotion is gonna cure or give maintenance against Androgenetic Alopecia ?

Why not? Only because it is classified as a cosmetic lotion? S-Equol works, there are studies about it just like PGE1 (DGLA). If they've found a proper way to get this stuff in the hair follicles and the right dosing why it shouldn't work?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory it is a vasodilator thank to the dgla so maybe minoxidil like sides? collagen inhibition or something don't quote me on that. Also the s equol binds to dht so it doesn't connect to the receptor, which means in theory no finasteride like sides, but should have finasteride like maintainment results. We need the full study to judge though.

How come you can just decide to release a drug with these active agents as a mere cosmetic product? What are the frame conditions that require FDA or equivalent approval

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come you can just decide to release a drug with these active agents as a mere cosmetic product? What are the frame conditions that require FDA or equivalent approval

Because neither s equol or dgla need approvement. At first brotzu tried with pge1, after he moved to dgla because it did the same thing, but with it the lotion could be qualified as a cosmetic and not a drug. IIRC that is the only reason why there is dgla and not pge1 in the lotion.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also S-Equol is a natural product so Brotzu avoided by using S-Equol again any regulation.
That's the problem.

If @The 7TH Sense is shitting on this, I don't see any reason why you guys are not pissed. I was there from 2015 and I'm still pissed, don't expect anything young people who will buy this lotion. Most of you only have been there for a year or less.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sceptical and optimistic at the same time. One of the things contributing towards my optimism is that the homemade photos looks great and WHY would anyone fake this? My understanding is that these people are confirmed as being part of the homemade lotion GBs and has decent results backed by photos.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I’m sceptical and optimistic at the same time. One of the things contributing towards my optimism is that the homemade photos looks great and WHY would anyone fake this? My understanding is that these people are confirmed as being part of the homemade lotion GBs and has decent results backed by photos.

"Why would anyone fake this"? Really? We had minimum 10 retards in this thread who came and gave us fake release dates with "inside" info. And you still believe that anyone can be trusted?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Why would anyone fake this"? Really? We had minimum 10 retards in this thread who came and gave us fake release dates with "inside" info. And you still believe that anyone can be trusted?

I struggle a bit get my head around people being that sad lol. But I get you. This is the internet. But several people involved in the GBs showed results and there can’t have been that manly people in the GBs. Unless there was a very high proportion of sad losers in the GBs who were inclineed to fake...?! Just does not seem as likely as the alternative that it worked.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idiots, I dont want to sell you anything. I am trying to help you idiots and preventing that this ugly bastard is going to buy houses and cars because while you dumbasses spend 100 Euro for some ml of this fake sh*t lotion.

@beps63 and @Clockwise

My campagin against you fkcing liars has just started. Its the right time preventing that guys pay for this sh*t.

Excuse me sir but, did you try the lotion?

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'll have to state a few things here:
Some people in group buys suffered from sides similar to finasteride and that's a fact. Which means:
a) it was other sh*t than Brotzu's formula;
b) brotzu has sides;.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'll have to state a few things here:
Some people in group buys suffered from sides similar to finasteride and that's a fact. Which means:
a) it was other sh*t than Brotzu's formula;
b) brotzu has sides;.

Interesting. Any chance you could eloborate what sides people suffered?

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Any chance you could eloborate what sides people suffered?
I don't remember, but we exchanged some PMs with 7th and he told me there were sides.
Here's some hope that they will lower the price when they see how people on ITalian forums are pissed.

Last edited: