Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2016: 5 year regrowth 2 norwoods back?? aamazingggg !!! go brootzuu!!
2017: even if it only gave half of that it would still be awesome
2018: maintenance would be a godsend!!
2019: slowing down the loss would be all i can ask for!!
2020: Looking for people to join groupbuy to try this sandalwood stuff, I think this might be the legit cure!!

2025 : acbrantlin still come back on daily basis to this forum to post his supposed 'cool and funny comments'

upload_2018-9-20_17-13-39.png

Last edited:

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2025 : acbrantlin still come back on daily basis to this forum to post his supposed 'cool and funny comments'

View attachment 99525 .

Imagine someone on a hair loss forum getting you worked up enough to click their profile in order to look for evidence to insult them with, and all you can come up with is calling them out on the lack of diversity of the discussions they participate in on a hair loss forum. I may be pathetic, but damn dude, you're the king.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://translate.googleusercontent...700214&usg=ALkJrhjL65halPEPbjvQRoX5qKasfhzs6A

Not much new in that article on an Italian forum but i find it disappointing g that they say this lotion wont regrow hair or help miniaturized hair in its last stages. That s 2 italian forums where mods are not hyping the product whatsoever.
It seems that he just quoted what Brotzu Jr stated. As for miniatiurized stage, it depends as follicles don't totally shrink for 10 years of something even if it is slick bald. Try a trick with a mirror and flashlight ans see for yourself(those that are receding)

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why should an official (if any) hair loss product from a legal pharma be distributed by an unknown private person ? I dont quite get that

No i think ince fidia was taking so long for releasing its product (probably never), a private chemist is making it (with essentially all the ingredients in the brotzu lotion) by himself.

McLovin26

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its by the regrowsbros.com private forum, only way
Let me see if I can find someone who can get me in. From what I’ve heard the guy is pretty well connected.

I’ll ask him if he can create an account here too, so we can ask him questions.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me see if I can find someone who can get me in. From what I’ve heard the guy is pretty well connected.

You can literally just make an account .

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ye he's legit, his website is up and he already has VPA available on the site. He says the brotzu clone will be up on the site soon

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wheres the website? Im going buying anyway i cant wait any longer, bad decision giving up finasteride in jan2017 when i heard about brotzu.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
was still balding just much slower and was getting sides which have since gone. Id still rather now i kept using it though.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I understand is how one month people are saying that they see real cosmetic improvement and that the new pictures are great and the next month it will be of no use..

Only time will tell til then I will remain hopeful.