Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i try to not respond but sometime i feel triggered,

my man, the claim of brotzu was 5 years of regrowth for 2 years of treatment and it will work better for people under 30. plus he said you will notice more hair after 1 year of treatment. this is all what we heard from brotzu and beps these past 2 years.

if you have a tiny knowledge in mathematics you can get it.

the guy is 47.
he's probably started loosing hair 20 years ago or even 30 years ago.
so the 5 years of regrowth doesn't mean he will get back his hair when he was 18 years old.
so do you think this guys (5 years ago) when he was 43 was NW0 ?

PLUS the picture is for 6 months of treatment which is quarter (1/4) of the necessary time to get your final result.

so if you expect a 80 years old man losing his hair for 60 years to recover his hair from nw7 to nw0 you are in the wrong treatment BOI.
I can't believe you actually still think there are unreleased photos of the trial patients under 30 with results that fulfill the 5 year regrowth claim. What's your logic again? Is it that Fidia published bad photos and then someone even leaked bad photos on purpose so when it's time for the lotion to release, it makes the photos with good results look better?

Because that makes a lot of sense! I also hear Merck has sent spies to infiltrate Fidia to steal the secret formula, so Fidia is on high alert right now.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe you actually still think there are unreleased photos of the trial patients under 30 with results that fulfill the 5 year regrowth claim. What's your logic again? Is it that Fidia published bad photos and then someone even leaked bad photos on purpose so when it's time for the lotion to release, it makes the photos with good results look better?

Because that makes a lot of sense! I also hear Merck has sent spies to infiltrate Fidia to steal the secret formula, so Fidia is on high alert right now.

Lol he wasn’t saying that .

He was saying that the 5 year claim to someone who has slowly been losing hair for 20 years would result in a minimal change because it might just be half a Norwood and thinning between say age 40-45 .

Whilst a 5 year result to someone who has lost a couple of norwoods in a year might experience more dramatic recovery.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He was saying that the 5 year claim to someone who has slowly been losing hair for 20 years would result in a minimal change because it might just be half a Norwood and thinning between say age 40-45 .

Whilst a 5 year result to someone who has lost a couple of norwoods in a year might experience more dramatic recovery.
His IQ is way too low to understand !

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sadly we lack the pictures of these agressive baldis at a young age, regrowing an impressive amount of hair is what he is saying....

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

I understand the skepticism that you all have, as I have a certain dose of it myself, but the ones saying they don't see any improvement or only see "shitty" improvement in the latest pics really need to open their eyes.

Again, the man is 47, diffuse thinning and recession. After 6 months of only using 1 ml covering the ENTIRE scalp, the results are there. I don't know if you were expecting a miracle, if so I strongly advise you to tone your expectations down a notch, but look at this image I threw together (in like 1 minute on paint sure).

Keep telling yourself "Oh the hair is longer, it is wet in the first and dry later" STILL those factors wouldn't be enough to achieve the after pic. While I could understand skepticism about the mid scalp (it is indeed combed forward in picture d) there is clearly more hair in the front than there was before.
brozo.jpg

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, don't expect miracles but I am willing to believe that for guys that are diffusing or in the early Norwood stages, this could provide for maintenance and perhaps some thickening of miniturized hairs.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with above, I am not sure if some people were expecting full reversal from slick bald to nw0 but those results are definitely “cosmetically significant”. I think some skepticism does come from the frustration of men that are “too far gone”, so to speak, and I do understand their frustration but these results are a God send for those that have early to mid range loss.

I can agree that it does not seem to be the “cure” to end all baldness but it appears to be very useful to some/most suffering. The negativity is almost selfish and immature behavior because this may not be effective for them but for someone like myself and the current state of my loss if I recovered what the guy in the last set of pictures recovered I would be well on my way to living a normal life again. I just don’t understand why some are so hell bent on proving this won’t work when from what we were given so far it does work to an extent.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with above, I am not sure if some people were expecting full reversal from slick bald to nw0 but those results are definitely “cosmetically significant”. I think some skepticism does come from the frustration of men that are “too far gone”, so to speak, and I do understand their frustration but these results are a God send for those that have early to mid range loss.

I can agree that it does not seem to be the “cure” to end all baldness but it appears to be very useful to some/most suffering. The negativity is almost selfish and immature behavior because this may not be effective for them but for someone like myself and the current state of my loss if I recovered what the guy in the last set of pictures recovered I would be well on my way to living a normal life again. I just don’t understand why some are so hell bent on proving this won’t work when from what we were given so far it does work to an extent.

do we knoe when is it going to be available, and north america.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I am interested in seeing some hormone tests, or can DHT local to hair follicles be measured? Some test that shows DHT/T is lowered or less reaches the hair than it did before the lotion. Does the S-equol actually do anything? Usually with propecia you can see numbers change before/after proving it does something.
Even a topical should change something

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Unfortunately he was saying that. Because he's clearly saying that he still believes in the 5 year claim.

Many people can lose 2 norwoods of 60+ follicular units per centimeter of hair within 5 years, like many people with hair loss under 30. So if he believes the 5 year regrowth claim is true, I can only assume he thinks people under 30 can regrow all of that hair. So at what point is it safe for me to make the assumption that he thinks the trial results of people under 30 show great regrowth? Or does he think that they won't show any regrowth in the 6 month trial data because it's that magical undocumented 6 month to 2 year window of use where the 5 year claim holds true. Like how delusional do you have to be.

The 5 year claim only holds true if you're balding yet you've virtually lost no hair in the past 5 years, then I can also guarantee you that you will regrow 5 years worth of hair if you use it.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

I understand the skepticism that you all have, as I have a certain dose of it myself, but the ones saying they don't see any improvement or only see "shitty" improvement in the latest pics really need to open their eyes.

Again, the man is 47, diffuse thinning and recession. After 6 months of only using 1 ml covering the ENTIRE scalp, the results are there. I don't know if you were expecting a miracle, if so I strongly advise you to tone your expectations down a notch, but look at this image I threw together (in like 1 minute on paint sure).

Keep telling yourself "Oh the hair is longer, it is wet in the first and dry later" STILL those factors wouldn't be enough to achieve the after pic. While I could understand skepticism about the mid scalp (it is indeed combed forward in picture d) there is clearly more hair in the front than there was before.
Exactly what I’m saying. Not a miracle but clear thickening of hairs that are miniaturized but not too far gone.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am interested in seeing some hormone tests, or can DHT local to hair follicles be measured? Some test that shows DHT/T is lowered or less reaches the hair than it did before the lotion. Does the S-equol actually do anything? Usually with propecia you can see numbers change before/after proving it does something.
The S-equol binds to DHT to prevent it from binding to the local androgen receptor - it doesn’t alter DHT levels. Correct me if I’m wrong but that has always been my understanding

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would the sensible thing not be to wait for the release of the report then judge for ourselves whether or not it is for our usage? We all see what we want to see, I think there’s improvement in the picture. The five year figure is one plucked from the air, there will not be, in 18 months time, a group established where we all show pictures of our hair looking as it did on the 31st October 2013 (that’s a guess not an actual release date). In the meantime perhaps if and when Clockwise or Ollie etc. gives us news (good or bad) we thank them for their time and effort and then move on.It is worth saying that these pictures are leaks, not Fidia’s choice. They haven’t chosen to leak the photos, it is someone inside the company. We do not know which photos they have access to.

If it works it is brilliant, fantastic news for all of us. If it maintains only or with a slight amount of regrowth then those who have been here since 2016 have a right to be annoyed but for many more people it’s outstanding news. Lastly we all got this gene from somewhere and I guarantee in the majority of cases the person carrying it had an very happy life regardless. Don’t let Brotzu’s success or failure define your life or even your month.

Onwards and upwards.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

S-equol is supposed to bind to DHT and hence, stopping it from binding to AR, iirc. So, I doubt if we measure DHT, we hardly see any change. The best proof for efficacy, trichogram. Anyway, in the presentation at Sitri, they mentioned all professional hair test such as: trichogram, hair count, pull test, wash test, etc. So. lets see how it pans out.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive said it before ill say it again. MAINTENENCE without major side effects would be a f*****g godsend. Get some perspective you little newbie shits.
Maintenance cannot be evaluated without regrowth boi. For some male pattern baldness stops naturally. For me it slowed down. So, we could get 1 side that says maintenance and gets bold after 5 years.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maintenance cannot be evaluated without regrowth boi. For some male pattern baldness stops naturally. For me it slowed down. So, we could get 1 side that says maintenance and gets bold after 5 years.

Anyone who pays any attention to their hair loss and is losing at a steady pace would be able to evaluate this for maintenance. Wanna know how you evaluate for maintenance without regrowth? Your hair loss stops.

Who could give a sh*t (not to mention how absolutely unlikely it is to even happen) if their hair loss just happened to stop at the same time they started using a product. I'd use that product for the rest of my life and wouldn't complain a bit.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

my man, the claim of brotzu was 5 years of regrowth for 2 years of treatment and it will work better for people under 30. plus he said you will notice more hair after 1 year of treatment. this is all what we heard from brotzu and beps these past 2 years.

the guy is 47.
so the 5 years of regrowth doesn't mean he will get back his hair when he was 18 years old.

PLUS the picture is for 6 months of treatment which is quarter (1/4) of the necessary time to get your final result.

so if you expect a 80 years old man losing his hair for 60 years to recover his hair from nw7 to nw0 you are in the wrong treatment BOI.

Nice thinkin. Makes a lot of sense. I was Norwood 1 5 years ago. I'd be amazed if this stuff lived up to that. My expectations are pretty low. I expect some of the smaller hairs to get a bit bigger and for the shedding to continue. If it truely stopped shedding and gave 5 years that would be insane.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

the guy is 47.

Age does not mean everything but only a theorical thing: because that's mostly the age people start losing their hair but You can have a full head of hairs until 50 and go bald in 5years. I mean being a norwood 6 at 60 years does not mean you have been balding for 40years.People need to forget the age thing for good. that's a wrong argument. The thing to focus on is the pattern/how agressive it is , the degree of miniaturization or the fact there are slick bald areas or not.
LAst thing norwoods are just patterns, you can have most of you hairs(miniaturized) and be norwood 6 or you can be slick bald norwood 6. The first one can surely recover a good amount of hairs but obviously the second not. That's the same for all norwoods. Even for the norwood 2 which sound low norwood sometimes it's quite impossible a damn follicle. only the miniaturization matters. a norwood 5 can recover more hairs than a norwood 2.

Last edited:

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Age does not mean everything but only a theorical thing: because that's mostly the age people start losing their hair but You can have a full head of hairs until 50 and go bald in 5years.

Does this really happen?

Seems to be that the younger you lose hair, the more agressive it is. If you can make it to an older age it seems to go much slower. (From members’ forum stories and my own viewing through friends and fam).