My Regimen
Reaction score
cmon fidia let me be a normal human being with hair for Halloween

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this really happen?

Seems to be that the younger you lose hair, the more agressive it is. If you can make it to an older age it seems to go much slower. (From members’ forum stories and my own viewing through friends and fam).

I got a similar example. My father was a fullhead up until around 45 years old, then he started losing density pretty much all over the head, donor area included althrough not as much. He kept losing for around 5 years, it is pretty much stabilized now or moving at a snails pace. I would say that he has around 1/4 at max the density he had, his scalp is visible no matter the length of the hair. His donor area is better density wise, but still not as it used to be, I would say he lost around 1/2 of density there. His hairline is intact though, no recession at all.

Androgenetic Alopecia is kinda strange and no 2 cases present themselves the same way.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a similar example. My father was a fullhead up until around 45 years old, then he started losing density pretty much all over the head, donor area included althrough not as much. He kept losing for around 5 years, it is pretty much stabilized now or moving at a snails pace. I would say that he has around 1/4 at max the density he had, his scalp is visible no matter the length of the hair. His donor area is better density wise, but still not as it used to be, I would say he lost around 1/2 of density there. His hairline is intact though, no recession at all.

Androgenetic Alopecia is kinda strange and no 2 cases present themselves the same way.
Sounds like a diffuser. My hair loss got aggressive about 5 years ago when I was 20 and now I haven't noticed much loss for about a year but I'm NW5.

jiggo

Reaction score
My father loosed hair until age 30 but looks nearly the same now with 54 (NW2-3), maybe 5% loss since then.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this really happen?

Seems to be that the younger you lose hair, the more agressive it is. If you can make it to an older age it seems to go much slower. (From members’ forum stories and my own viewing through friends and fam).

you have to differenciate diffuse/receiding patterns. most people have a recession (norwood scale) in their thirties and can "live"/deal with it and dont necesserly look for a solution because they maybe are in couple, have a good job etc. on hairloss forums you have mostly quite some agressive male pattern baldness with young people, and they are the people who look for solution to hairloss because it's sh*t to go bald in early twenties. If you start receiding at 20 it's really a pain and you ahve to jump on full pack treatment as soon as possible. In the case of diffuse, studies have shown it can be triggereg by several factors but its still genetic(follicles prone to dht). with diffuse you can go bald in a hurry even even if you are older. And you can have effluvium + diffuse (mainly Women ) so it can be a nightmare.
Like you say it can go slower if you start receiding lets say at 40/50yo. you end up with a lower norwood in most cases.

McLovin26

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys heard of a new vendor who is going to be selling this lotion? Apperantly the guy is pretty legit.

McLovin26

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://translate.googleusercontent...700214&usg=ALkJrhjL65halPEPbjvQRoX5qKasfhzs6A

Not much new in that article on an Italian forum but i find it disappointing g that they say this lotion wont regrow hair or help miniaturized hair in its last stages. That s 2 italian forums where mods are not hyping the product whatsoever.

I think you need multiple treatments for that bro. To me it would be an alternative to other treatments such as finasteride and minoxidil. It can also work in synergy with those two which would allow room for regrowth.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="irishlad8787, post: 1714602, member: 132484"
Not much new in that article on an Italian forum but i find it disappointing g that they say this lotion wont regrow hair or help miniaturized hair in its last stages. That s 2 italian forums where mods are not hyping the product whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Does it mean that they have already tried the lotion? It was already stated by Brotzu thet It works way better on younger patients.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2016: 5 year regrowth 2 norwoods back?? aamazingggg !!! go brootzuu!!
2017: even if it only gave half of that it would still be awesome
2018: maintenance would be a godsend!!
2019: slowing down the loss would be all i can ask for!!
2020: Looking for people to join groupbuy to try this sandalwood stuff, I think this might be the legit cure!!

Reactions: br1