Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That article is disappointing where is that from?
I guess it just maintains then.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hint: Sexual health
then comes the dilemma: libido+hair or libido-hair?! in my case I also tried fina, it worked very well . that sh*t is powerful for such a tiny dose . I also had little loss of libido I could handle that but I could not handle numb penis afterwards.
some guys are like warriors and deal with all the side effects : they sometimes even make operation for gynecomastia and take others drugs to counter act finasteride . people make the choice but I think it's a little bit extreme ; p

abcdefg

Reaction score
The S-equol binds to DHT to prevent it from binding to the local androgen receptor - it doesn’t alter DHT levels. Correct me if I’m wrong but that has always been my understanding

I am certainly not that knowledgeable on biology, but usually there is no free lunch with something like this. If you bind to DHT with a molecule, then instead of it binding to hair receptors its going to float around in the bloodstream where before it would have been bound. So to me it seems like this would raise DHT levels. AR blockers raise androgen levels.
If it was largely local to the hair though I dont know what would happen. You might still see something.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Does this really happen?

Seems to be that the younger you lose hair, the more agressive it is. If you can make it to an older age it seems to go much slower. (From members’ forum stories and my own viewing through friends and fam).

It can. Probably not that common, but as you get older sensitivity changes a lot. IMO sensitivity keeps getting worse, and worse which is why most of the time at a young age your in deep crap. Eventually propecia is no longer enough.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am certainly not that knowledgeable on biology, but usually there is no free lunch with something like this. If you bind to DHT with a molecule, then instead of it binding to hair receptors its going to float around in the bloodstream where before it would have been bound. So to me it seems like this would raise DHT levels. AR blockers raise androgen levels.
If it was largely local to the hair though I dont know what would happen. You might still see something.
Very true. I suppose that is why the liposomes are so crucial for this, to keep it local. We all know that this has been delayed for way too long, and apparently they were working on extending the shelf life for 3 years - which means making some f*****g heavy duty liposomes. I agree S-equol could very well cause some sides of the liposomes don’t keep it local to the scalp. I guess we’ll see what happens soon (or maybe not so soon) enough

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeahhh i know.. but dropping a working meds for a lotion not even out yet, without any release date.. is not the best decision
Neither is to take hormone altering drugs, that may affect you in the long term. Unfortunately, there is no middle ground as of yet, that's why people put so much hope in this shitty lotion. You think that if finasteride was a decent treatment, brotzu potion would have 1200+ pages ? No, but finasteride is a pact with the devil, it gives your sight back by taking your legs.

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
Neither is to take hormone altering drugs, that may affect you in the long term. Unfortunately, there is no middle ground as of yet, that's why people put so much hope in this shitty lotion. You think that if finasteride was a decent treatment, brotzu potion would have 1200+ pages ? No, but finasteride is a pact with the devil, it gives your sight back by taking your legs.
More like makes your sight go away slightly slower while also taking your legs.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you are pessimistic don’t try it and let some other members give it a shot first. I’m too young for this sh*t and can’t take finasteride cause of sexual sides. So I’ll be sure to take pictures and let you guys know if it works or not for me when it comes out

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i know, i have never touch finasteride either and im really afraid to try it ! but some people dont get sides so bad

br1

Reaction score
i know, i have never touch finasteride either and im really afraid to try it ! but some people dont get sides so bad
"never touched it" "afraid"..

yeah, wait for the fake lotion instead... lose your hair, then when (if) this fake shampoo is out, try it for 6months, while loosing the rest of your hair..

Then, finally start finasteride and come back here crying and complaining that finasteride did not get your hair back.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah knew it was brotzus study, apparently fidia sent the trials study to a scientific journal to be peer reviewed and published, presume they done this for marketing reasons as it would look good to have a peer reviewed study along with the product, in that sense you would imagine they were happy with the results, but i hope that they are not waiting for the paper to be published before commercialization that would delay release.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah knew it was brotzus study, apparently fidia sent the trials study to a scientific journal to be peer reviewed and published, presume they done this for marketing reasons as it would look good to have a peer reviewed study along with the product, in that sense you would imagine they were happy with the results, but i hope that they are not waiting for the paper to be published before commercialization that would delay release.

Is Brotzu's study reliable ?, thats my only question. Better be reviewed by a reputable party.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean fidias trial study apparently is gone be peer reviewed, cant remember how i heard that but maybe somebody in the discord might remember.