Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everytime i check this thread theres some new discussion going on about information that nobody could possibly know about for certain. Shouldnt we all just wait for october at this point? whats the point of this discussion honestly

Reactions: br1

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everytime i check this thread theres some new discussion going on about information that nobody could possibly know about for certain. Shouldnt we all just wait for october at this point? whats the point of this discussion honestly
So... what is the point of your message?

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why are you posting now?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The potion makes your hair longer, apparently..
I mean yeah, a miniaturized hair can’t grow past a certain point so if it starts to grow longer than what it was previously capable of I consider that a success... what do you think about the new photos though? I know you think this treatment is garbage but can you see any improvement? I think it looks pretty impressive for 2 months

inmyhead

Reaction score
I mean yeah, a miniaturized hair can’t grow past a certain point so if it starts to grow longer than what it was previously capable of I consider that a success... what do you think about the new photos though? I know you think this treatment is garbage but can you see any improvement? I think it looks pretty impressive for 2 months
But...he has just told us what he thinks?

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Who cares what he thinks of the pictures lol but just believe this, after all his trashing I can guarantee you he will be trying the lotion, nobody would waste their time coming back here checking for updates as often as he does if they had no interest in this.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"never touched it" "afraid"..

yeah, wait for the fake lotion instead... lose your hair, then when (if) this fake shampoo is out, try it for 6months, while loosing the rest of your hair..

Then, finally start finasteride and come back here crying and complaining that finasteride did not get your hair back.

hey, i totally understand and your argument is right dude ! , calm down haha.

its just for me, i prefer to be bald than having hair but losing something as small as 15-20 % of my libido or sexual power

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are not bald yet. Just want to let you known that it's easier to say that when you still have hair.

yes that definitly can be true !!! but thats personnal i guess ! i already have a 0 guard shaved head, so the difference between that and SMP (which will be my last option if i'm going bald) would not be that much ! but of course i'll miss the 3D effect stubble that SMP can't give..

but as of you, you are willing to let some of your sexual strength for hair ?

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you first join the forums you think what the f*** is wrong with @br1 bitter mf ptelling us to take that posion finasteride.

After a year and losing more than 50% of your hair, you realize @br1 was right all along.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is a Sardinian informant on IESON, who knows a friend who is using FIDIA'S lotion and is recovering miniatiuring hair. He said it is up to his friend to post pics or info. This is some next level sh*t :D.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be blind...I don’t know about your hairloss but for me (Norwood 1,5 diffuse) that result is gold! Yes maybe his hair is .5 cm longer but you can clearly see that there is more coverage in the last picture! So why would you don’t pay for it? How broke are you? And if the people with high NWs want to look slightly better why would you even have an opinion about that? Like mind your own hair? If you don’t want to look better then good for you but don’t hate on other who will :)

Lotta you fuckers missed the boat on this one.

If you're badly diffused, or a high Norwood, there is little point in an "improvement" or "maintenance" if you still look like sh*t in the end. And that is what some of these examples are of.

You're still NW1 and some diffuse. No sh*t it might help you, but no more than conventional therapies.

But again, when it's like "Hey, look at this NW3 diffuse thinner who is still quite clearly a NW3 diffuse thinner but a liiiiittle less than before! Yay, results!"

Big f*****g deal.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lotta you fuckers missed the boat on this one.

If you're badly diffused, or a high Norwood, there is little point in an "improvement" or "maintenance" if you still look like sh*t in the end. And that is what some of these examples are of.

You're still NW1 and some diffuse. No sh*t it might help you, but no more than conventional therapies.

But again, when it's like "Hey, look at this NW3 diffuse thinner who is still quite clearly a NW3 diffuse thinner but a liiiiittle less than before! Yay, results!"

Big f*****g deal.

Maintenance opens up the possibility of hair transplant for some people.