Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
One more freaking month and we will know if this is a farse or not.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's happening in a month? I haven't been following as closely as most of you, but based on the pictures that have been posted recently this thing really looks like it could at least grow something back, so why is everyone so pessimistic?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, but what's happening in a month? I haven't been following as closely as most of you, but based on the pictures that have been posted recently this thing really looks like it could at least grow something back, so why is everyone so pessimistic?
Why is everyone so pessimistic ? Read the title of the thread..

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong though. I want to quit it, would do it without a second thought if we had a solid alternative.

But unfortunately we still don't. And this sh*t has kept my hair almost intact for the last 18yrs.

Sucks, but it's the true.

damm 18 years maintenance is still awesome no matter what, how old did you started taking meds ?

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lotta you fuckers missed the boat on this one.

If you're badly diffused, or a high Norwood, there is little point in an "improvement" or "maintenance" if you still look like sh*t in the end. And that is what some of these examples are of.

You're still NW1 and some diffuse. No sh*t it might help you, but no more than conventional therapies.

But again, when it's like "Hey, look at this NW3 diffuse thinner who is still quite clearly a NW3 diffuse thinner but a liiiiittle less than before! Yay, results!"

Big f*****g deal.

I'm a diffuser (plus regular male pattern baldness), and I'd kill to have my density from 2-3 years ago back, because when coupled with concealers I could actually rock legit hairstyles instead of having wispy fly-away hair.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong though. I want to quit it, would do it without a second thought if we had a solid alternative.

But unfortunately we still don't. And this sh*t has kept my hair almost intact for the last 18yrs.

Wow, man. That's sooo long period. Aren't you afraid to stop taking Finasteride? I think your body already get used to it, and no one knows what gonna happen when you discontinue this drug.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Clockwise is right, I think we can expect something in the upcoming 3 weeks. I feel like, it could be an official statement from Fidia (doubt this) or launch of Trinov website.
If we get nothing in next couple weeks it means that a new delay will follow and there probably won't be any news in this year.

Where do you get three weeks from? Just a guess based on on October release?

Reactions: br1

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How old are you Mr. Lizard ?

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you get three weeks from? Just a guess based on on October release?
Yeah, just my guess. Can't imagine that everything will happen in the last days of October. Because they will need a sizable portion of time in order to set up the website, provide shipping services and maybe do at least small marketing plus I hope that at the end of the day Fidia will publish trial results and anyone who is interested in lotion will be able to study them and decide whether to buy this product or not.

So something should happen either between 1-16 of October or the lotion will be postponed to the better times. There won't be much sense to visit this thread if nothing will happen, better just buy homemade lotion. I would even say it looks like a game, some bad game with an unhealthy sense of humor, maybe someone just having fun by trolling us. Just think about these facts:
- A bunch of mistakes in presentation (wrong pics, unclear information about miniaturized hair)
- Lord Brotzu has registered in this forum. Lol, seriously, why would he need this and why HairLossTalk.com and not the Italian one. Why not just make some public statement?
-All guys who had a success with a homemade lotion have dissapeared mysteriously. Really, what the hell? For me, it would be some sort of mission to share that godsend with brothers who suffer so much from the hairloss demon.
- New photos were showed by Clockwise exactly 5 months after Sitri conference. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.
- Fidia doesn't respond to emails. I'm 99% sure that they have someone whose job is processing of emails. They could just reply back: "Sorry we don't work on any hair loss lotion" or "We can't disclosure any info regarding our products", that's what people expect. Maybe it's just shitty and unprofessional company, who knows.

On the paper, everything looks unclear and questionable, but what makes me believe is that this lotion really can become a game changer on the market if it really does what Clockwise showed us. If it truly works and doesn't give sides, people will buy it and be happy. Brotzu has a pretty tight window on releasing the lotion because in year or two we will have something new, so he risks to lose big money.

br1

Reaction score
Wow, man. That's sooo long period. Aren't you afraid to stop taking Finasteride? I think your body already get used to it, and no one knows what gonna happen when you discontinue this drug.
I am man .!

But i want. I took a 3month break and the 1st 2 were amazing (back to sleep 9+ hours a day, felt happy and alive, hard to explain., but anything would make me happy, happy about doing it.).
Then on the 3rd month i had a pain on my prostate diagnosed with an inflamation, but i knew it was the finasteride. Overall felt bad, what some ppl here call a crash.
I panicked, got back on finasteride and after a week i was back to "normal ". My fina normal.

1. I hate finasteride.
2. Hate the industry and all the scammers, because they leech our very souls.

Ol, so i hope y'all get why i am so pissed off.

It's freaking 2018/19. They can clone a f*****g sheep but can't clone a follicle. f*** them. That's retarded.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am man .!

But i want. I took a 3month break and the 1st 2 were amazing (back to sleep 9+ hours a day, felt happy and alive, hard to explain., but anything would make me happy, happy about doing it.).
Then on the 3rd month i had a pain on my prostate diagnosed with an inflamation, but i knew it was the finasteride. Overall felt bad, what some ppl here call a crash.
I panicked, got back on finasteride and after a week i was back to "normal ". My fina normal.

1. I hate finasteride.
2. Hate the industry and all the scammers, because they leech our very souls.

Ol, so i hope y'all get why i am so pissed off.

It's freaking 2018/19. They can clone a f*****g sheep but can't clone a follicle. f*** them. That's retarded.

so you are 42 now, if you have been 18 years on fina ? and YEAH f*** how can they clone animal 90 % perfectly but not a fuckin follicule ... some people are making too much money right now i guess... (imagine all the surgeons, they would loose all their clients with a magic cure, topical, pill,etc..)

maybe you should try to pass the 3rd month man, see if the prostate pain go away !

abcdefg

Reaction score

Many many men have started, and stopped finasteride over the last 20 years. What will happen when you stop after 18? probably nothing it will go back to normal like they say it should in 98 percent of cases like when most other men stopped. There isnt anything special for the anniversary of taking a drug. There might not be any real negative effects either. People love to imagine though dont they.

br1

Reaction score
so you are 42 now, if you have been 18 years on fina ? and YEAH f*** how can they clone animal 90 % perfectly but not a fuckin follicule ... some people are making too much money right now i guess... (imagine all the surgeons, they would loose all their clients with a magic cure, topical, pill,etc..)

maybe you should try to pass the 3rd month man, see if the prostate pain go away !
Problem was i lost a lot of density and developed bald spots on my temples.

In 1yr i belive i would be a NW6. Im somewhere between NW2 / NwW2.5 now.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem was i lost a lot of density and developed bald spots on my temples.

In 1yr i belive i would be a NW6. Im somewhere between NW2 / NwW2.5 now.
Aren't you paranoid? You're still Norwood 2.5, you could easily comb that sh*t over and it would still look good.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score

When did u saw results after takting it and what was it exactly (thicker hair, more hair, less hair falling out etc)

br1

Reaction score
Aren't you paranoid? You're still Norwood 2.5, you could easily comb that sh*t over and it would still look good.
Im not paranoid. Just want to stop this chemo therapy that finasteride is, and still keep ky hait.

br1

Reaction score
When did u saw results after takting it and what was it exactly (thicker hair, more hair, less hair falling out etc)
When i first started, didn't really noticed anything. Just took it and lived my life. Never thought about hair loss, for almost 20yrs.

When I took a break and resumed, i noticed it stopped getting thin, after 4months more or less. And some regrowth after the 2yr mark. After this 2yr mark, my hair was stable again..