Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that price though !!!!!! 75 euros for 30 ml !!!!!!

don't know how credible this site is ?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
75 euros is a fair price... if it works ! I mean, how much have we spend on useless treatments?

Dude, thats extortion. When you consider minoxidil is $6/month, finasteride is just as cheap. Side free, wonderful, but that's over $100 canadian a month. I find that expensive. That said, didnt I hear after some months you may not need to apply daily?

Reactions: br1

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that price though !!!!!! 75 euros for 30 ml !!!!!!

don't know how credible this site is ?

as legit as it can be. You can find all the informations(legal notices) such website must have.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, thats extortion. When you consider minoxidil is $6/month, finasteride is just as cheap. Side free, wonderful, but that's over $100 canadian a month. I find that expensive. That said, didnt I hear after some months you may not need to apply daily?
yeah after you got the final result and no more regrow you can use it once in 2 or 3 days. that's what brotzu said.

but it's god damn expensive !!!!!!! hope they didn't put the right price or something like that.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

Probably the product appear now . Remembering 6 monts ago :)
most hairloss remedies appears every year in autum as mushrooms
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...he-market-in-2016.96791/page-793#post-1642332

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

it looks expensive obviously but the sequol is a big part of it. You can ask to your local pharmacist what cost sequol(pharma grade) and ask him what could cost a compounding. you will be amazed.. It's not like buying random stuff on alibaba. same for finasteride, if you want the pharma grade finasteride the pharmacist uses for compounding for topical use it's way more expensive than crushing pills.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the one hand, this screams we'll scam you because it is Autumn.
But on the other hand, Equol is f*****g expensive.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah after you got the final result and no more regrow you can use it once in 2 or 3 days. that's what brotzu said.

but it's god damn expensive !!!!!!! hope they didn't put the right price or something like that.

Hopefully with time and mass production itll get cheaper. Gives me a little more confidence this will finally be released. So many red herrings, was really giving up hope.

So they have one lotion for men and one for women.

Hope the men's formulation is the same, so we can order it regardless. But if there is a mens version, hopefully it's cheaper. :)