Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016"

Hey, there is a typo in the title (2018 not 2016)

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems that shipping price depends on the number of countries the shipment will have to pass through, the more countries it passes through land, the more expensive it is. Also if you're non-EU country it will also be expensive unless you are USA and I think those in USA will have to pay import fees. My price is 27 euros and I'm still pissed about it, but I have enough savings for 2 years of this sh*t.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don´t get the 3 years shell life sh*t and 30ml packages.. 30ml. For me that is for only 15 days, since I need to use 1,5ml to cover my scalp perfectly. BIATCH
However @luca10 . You are my hero <3
neSXYwP.gif

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously the efarma make the most of the shipping rates. Im from europe and the max I pay is 13€ to ship to australia(0>350gr) .is this the same for all the italian websites ???

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
71 f*ck*ng euros for only 30ml? Better they give me back my metalhead mane for good....

bruuuuh with all my topicals, i use 1ml just for the hairline, probably 2ml and more + for all the scalp. Imagine 2 times a day ...

71 euro + 15-20 for shipping = 136 $ canadian... for half a month !

f***

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ok bro, we're all caught up in excitement!
I'm just praying we can get a trade deal and brexit (why oh why england) doesn't mean we won't be able to buy this from Italy in the future.

I know man, I hated Brexit before this but damn if this fucks me up I'm gonna be extra pissed