upload_2018-9-23_22-30-48.png

uomo=man
donna=woman
i do not need google translate for that bro

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully with time and mass production itll get cheaper. Gives me a little more confidence this will finally be released. So many red herrings, was really giving up hope.

Hope the men's formulation is the same, so we can order it regardless. But if there is a mens version, hopefully it's cheaper. :)

yeah hope so it become cheaper with mass production.
right now it's the same amount of money as orlando proposed for 100ml brotzu replica.
i remember they said 230 € or $ for 100ml which is equal to 69€ or $ for 30ml. and orlando said if we get more people into the GB. we can reduce the price.

because right now it's veryy expensive for me. if you deal with the canandian dollar. me i have to deal with my shitty tunisian dinars which is fallin these last years. it was 1.7 dinars/€ in 2011 and now we are 3.26 dinars/€.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hefty price but we/I have no choices - I wont hesitate to order few bottles whenever it is released in a few weeks time.

I will surely keep my head no guard buzzed so every drop of expensive Trinov will reach its target.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah hope so it become cheaper with mass production.
right now it's the same amount of money as orlando proposed for 100ml brotzu replica.
i remember they said 230 € or $ for 100ml which is equal to 69€ or $ for 30ml. and orlando said if we get more people into the GB. we can reduce the price.

because right now it's veryy expensive for me. if you deal with the canandian dollar. me i have to deal with my shitty tunisian dinars which is fallin these last years. it was 1.7 dinars/€ in 2011 and now we are 3.26 dinars/€.

Well I'm guessing/hoping fidia will release some info this week. Be good to get some more info on this sh*t, and some better f*****g pictures.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully they achieved a long shelf life with this so we can bulk buy and save on shipping too!
Does anyone remember how many times we would have to apply this a day? Ideally once a day (at night).

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
gosh If you live in georgia(country) this is quite bad news. You better order 5 lotions. Im happy to see Im in the lowest shipping rates. for such a price I will also order some condoms and lubes alongside trinov so after few months of brotzu I will have all the tools and be ready
That sounds like a plan :D

I wait for the news to show pictures of bald people pilgering to italy to praise brotzus name.