Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just imagine for a moment that the lotion is released during October, and the GB lotion of 230$ comes only one week before that.

tenor.gif

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I backed out. No way in hell would I spend that much on a 100ml bottle of a knock off that doesn’t even work for all I know.

You know any guinea pig buying the replica and willing to update with the progress ?

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know any guinea pig buying the replica and willing to update with the progress ?
Personally? No, but quite a few people are still going to take the plunge anyways. Unfortunately, the group buy STILL isn’t ready yet; so who knows if any of those people will still participate with this new information being released.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah exactly I have no remembrance of him saying that, and I have been an avid lurker.
That rumor comes from italian forum. Someone claimed, that beps told someone he does not have any benefits anymore. Beps never said anything like that ofi and it was not any veteran or really trustworty member of forum.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That rumor comes from italian forum. Someone claimed, that beps told someone he does not have any benefits anymore. Beps never said anything like that ofi and it was not any veteran or really trustworty member of forum.
Why lie? Or actually, your mind probably formed a delusion that you accepted as truth, so I can't blame you for thinking you're telling the truth.

Clockwise said on this forum:
"G. Brotzu has told me that he tried the lotion, and he did recover some hair. But he also told me that his hairloss has gone too far (many, many years...)."

And as hard as it is to believe, the messages between Clockwise and Guiseppe Brotzu (who is most definitely beps63) were genuine, as proven by the April conference timeline and evidence given.

And that statement confirms he did not regrow 2 norwoods. So it was most definitely an outright lie. I'd be surprised if he regrew any at all.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
Why lie? Or actually, your mind probably formed a delusion that you accepted as truth, so I can't blame you for thinking you're telling the truth.

"G. Brotzu has told me that he tried the lotion, and he did recover some hair. But he also told me that his hairloss has gone too far (many, many years...)."

And as hard as it is to believe, the messages between Clockwise and Guiseppe Brotzu (who is most definitely beps63) were genuine, as proven by the April conference timeline and evidence given.

And that statement confirms he did not regrow 2 norwoods. So it was most definitely an outright lie. I'd be surprised if he regrew any at all.

Clockwise, it is reliable, but do not forget that he saw photos with hair regeneration. He said that the sources were 100% reliable.

INT

Reaction score
This weekend, me and my friend had dinner at the place of my cousin and his girlfriend. They got into an argument and we decided to go for a walk to let them sort things out. The short walk ended up in a 90 min walk and we were worried that they might already had gone to bed. Instead, when we came back we saw that they were STILL arguing about exactly the same thing, using exactly the same arguments.

For some reason I had to think about this thread.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Calm down and handle your emotions.
Yeah, clockwise wrote that. But where do you see in written, that he lost everything he gained? Where? He just said his hairloss has gone too far. And I like Clockwise. I take him as a reliable source.

When beps first came to this forum he said he regrew from nw5a to nw4 hopefully to get to nw3. But, BUT he never said he lost the hair he gained. That sh*t that he lost the gained hair was mentioned on the italian forum.
I am here in this thread since the beginning. Don't teach me about history of the great brotzu potion meme.
God I wish dante,pas ,EL etc. where back....

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Calm down and handle your emotions.
Yeah, clockwise wrote that. But where do you see in written, that he lost everything he gained? Where? He just said his hairloss has gone too far. And I like Clockwise. I take him as a reliable source.

When beps first came to this forum he said he regrew from nw5a to nw4 hopefully to get to nw3. But, BUT he never said he lost the hair he gained. That sh*t that he lost the gained hair was mentioned on the italian forum.
I am here in this thread since the beginning. Don't teach me about history of the great brotzu potion meme.
God I wish dante,pas ,EL etc. where back....

Recovering one norwood and stopping the loss is still a great advancement. I bet theres a lot of NW3 around here that would see that as a gods gift. Im a NW2.75 myself, so I think it still counts xD

I dont think they are spreading false advertising at all: Doctor said that the lotion is way more effective in younger pepople with healthier follicles. A guy in his 50s recovering some hair without antiandrogens is something that we dont see everyday. Its not realistic to imagine Brotzu son getting a NW1 in 6-7 months.

On the other hand, we have seen guys getting great recoveries in the temples area while using the homemade lotion. With some patience, we might see great things happen.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no recollection of Beps saying it stopped working but I do know he said he had been bald for nearly two decades and recovered two norwoods or so.
The fact another person on another forum has said that there will be an October release means little to me, we already knew that was a possibility. BUT if it, hypothetically, gives 10 years of stability then it gives 10 years for fevi, seti, choi, rch-01 etc. etc. or gives 10 years in which instead of a guy balding in his 20s you will be one in his 30s or 40s, which is better than nothing. Better to be glass half full and all that