kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tri-nov:

Trico (Trikhos)=Hair in Greek
Nov->Nuovo, nouveau, Nuevo, Novo= Short for "new" in many languages

New Hair. I hope so bad that the name adjusts to reality

TRI: could be for the three key ingredients: Carnitine, DGLA, SEQUOL.
Nov capelli: New hair
(Btw Hopefully this does not mean three new hairs)
more speculation is needed but I am sure our hair detectives(brotzu gang) are particularly busy right now:D

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
The last time I visited this website was when there was some sort of conference where the Brotzu guy would be presenting or something. I think that was in April or March or June? I don't remember. Anyway, has anything changed since then? I don't remember what even happened back then but I do remember being disappointed, so why is this thread still going? Is there new information? I'm too lazy to read through it all. Who can give me a rundown?

Lucky you, you've saved many pages of reading and wasted time. No real updates except the lotion is to be called trinov, and no news yet on when or even whether it will be released.

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any idea how easy it is to buy a domain? Seriously? This is what people are on about? A blank f*****g website?! Beps has been online multiple times—breaking his streak of dormancy after the presentation—and says nothing. All just when this blank website with a domain name that sounds good and the organization is put as Fidia.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any idea how easy it is to buy a domain? Seriously? This is what people are on about? A blank f*****g website?! Beps has been online multiple times—breaking his streak of dormancy after the presentation—and says nothing. All just when this blank website with a domain name that sounds good and the organization is put as Fidia.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I don't think there is any doubt that the lotion will eventually be released, the only problems are the ones regarding efficacy and real benefit to Androgenetic Alopecia. I really hope it is true maintainance without sides.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

yes i know it's very easy to buy a domain, and i have one.
but what's gonna change if it's easy or not to buy a domain with all the situation ??

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i know it's very easy to buy a domain, and i have one.
but what's gonna change if it's easy or not to buy a domain with all the situation ??

Is this not why people are back on the hype train? That and some guy on a forum saying, “I confirm it will be released in October”? Seriously? Have I missed something??

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this not why people are back on the hype train? That and some guy on a forum saying, “I confirm it will be released in October”? Seriously? Have I missed something??
Its about the domain yes. People are hyped because: its a small update, it was very recent which means they have been continuing the development.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its about the domain yes. People are hyped because: its a small update, it was very recent which means they have been continuing the development.

That’s why I asked if anyone knew how simple it is to setup a domain and name it whatever and fill in the blanks however you want. Try it.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Super easy. What does that have to do with anything?

It does belong to Fidia

You obviously don’t know, then.

52921CEE-A2C0-4C35-9C39-8CF5A58B795C.jpeg

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I don't think there is any doubt that the lotion will eventually be released, the only problems are the ones regarding efficacy and real benefit to Androgenetic Alopecia. I really hope it is true maintainance without sides.

I still have doubt, not a peep about marketing it in 1yr and 9 months. Talk about delusion. If it comes out great, if not I wont be surprised.