Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no recollection of Beps saying it stopped working but I do know he said he had been bald for nearly two decades and recovered two norwoods or so.
The fact another person on another forum has said that there will be an October release means little to me, we already knew that was a possibility. BUT if it, hypothetically, gives 10 years of stability then it gives 10 years for fevi, seti, choi, rch-01 etc. etc. or gives 10 years in which instead of a guy balding in his 20s you will be one in his 30s or 40s, which is better than nothing. Better to be glass half full and all that
My thoughts exactly. Considering Choi, Way, and Tsuji don’t seem to far off id be content if brotzu even just gave me maintenance. But, efficacy varies from person to person so we won’t know until it releases.

dark souls

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the italian forum
svicolone wrote:

A LADY ON FB SAYS THAT HIS DAUGHTER WITH THE AREA HAS PARTICIPATED IN THE TRIALS AND ALL HAIRS ARE RESCRIBED

I think the testimony you refer to is this (posted on FB and not in a closed group):

"Many of my friends know Viola's story.
Viola suffers from Alopecia Areata (genetic autoimmune disease) Disease that has no cure,
And many people, adults and children suffer from it. Unfortunately.
Thanks to an Angel (I will not mention names :)) I became aware of the existence of this lotion and I was able to be part of a trial.
Viola in six months has recovered all his hair lost and years later has had no relapses.
We have waited in so many news on the commercialization and today is the news that I share with much pleasure.
The month of October is mentioned in the article :)
what to say….
I am very happy.
Special thanks to Professor Brotzu and his son Giuseppe for all the work they have done during these years.
For their kindness and for always having been there.
I beg you to all my friends to share this news,
The lotion has also been studied for androgenetic alopecia (there will be more hair around the world. "

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=346#top

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why lie? Or actually, your mind probably formed a delusion that you accepted as truth, so I can't blame you for thinking you're telling the truth.

Clockwise said on this forum:
"G. Brotzu has told me that he tried the lotion, and he did recover some hair. But he also told me that his hairloss has gone too far (many, many years...)."

And as hard as it is to believe, the messages between Clockwise and Guiseppe Brotzu (who is most definitely beps63) were genuine, as proven by the April conference timeline and evidence given.

And that statement confirms he did not regrow 2 norwoods. So it was most definitely an outright lie. I'd be surprised if he regrew any at all.

Isn't G Brotzu a man in his 50s? A 50 year old recovering ANYTHING at all means guaranteed maintenance for someone in their 20s, but probably regrowth. That's huge. So, taking that statement at face value, I'm pretty pleased with the lotion.

"Guiseppe Brotzu (who is most definitely beps63)"

Yeah, uh, no. Beps MUST be someone in the Brotzu circle since he posted the presentation slides, but not necessarily G Brotzu. Sideless maintenance is MASSIVE. MASSIVE.

This coming out in October would be a HUGE win for baldness. It would tide us over until Shisiedo and/or Tsuji. Next step is to have some italian spam them about wtf Trinov is

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
Isn't G Brotzu a man in his 50s? A 50 year old recovering ANYTHING at all means guaranteed maintenance for someone in their 20s, but probably regrowth. That's huge. So, taking that statement at face value, I'm pretty pleased with the lotion.

"Guiseppe Brotzu (who is most definitely beps63)"

Yeah, uh, no. Beps MUST be someone in the Brotzu circle since he posted the presentation slides, but not necessarily G Brotzu. Sideless maintenance is MASSIVE. MASSIVE.

This coming out in October would be a HUGE win for baldness. It would tide us over until Shisiedo and/or Tsuji. Next step is to have some italian spam them about wtf Trinov is

You must be new in the hair loss world

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recovering one norwood and stopping the loss is still a great advancement. I bet theres a lot of NW3 around here that would see that as a gods gift. Im a NW2.75 myself, so I think it still counts xD

I dont think they are spreading false advertising at all: Doctor said that the lotion is way more effective in younger pepople with healthier follicles. A guy in his 50s recovering some hair without antiandrogens is something that we dont see everyday. Its not realistic to imagine Brotzu son getting a NW1 in 6-7 months.

On the other hand, we have seen guys getting great recoveries in the temples area while using the homemade lotion. With some patience, we might see great things happen.

Isn't this supposed to be an antiandrogen in part? IIRC the equol is supposed to bind to the dht and not allow it to go to the receptors or something, so it does the same job as an antiandrogen, but it doesn't actually alter dht levels. Also the liposomial delivery would make this better and also the activity will be local to the scalp. The equol is what we should hope will be able to give the maintainace part.

Again iirc at the beginings of it, brotzu said that the adding of equol really beefed up the efficacy of the lotion. What I am actually afraid of is that this gives a minoxidil like effect on regrowth, but no maintainance which imho is useless. Woud really like to see if they have any long term data when they release the lotion. I hope they haven't only done trials with 6 months durations, but have done something more long term, I hope something at least 3 years to give an idea on maintainance results.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't this supposed to be an antiandrogen in part? IIRC the equol is supposed to bind to the dht and not allow it to go to the receptors or something, so it does the same job as an antiandrogen, but it doesn't actually alter dht levels. Also the liposomial delivery would make this better and also the activity will be local to the scalp. The equol is what we should hope will be able to give the maintainace part.

Again iirc at the beginings of it, brotzu said that the adding of equol really beefed up the efficacy of the lotion. What I am actually afraid of is that this gives a minoxidil like effect on regrowth, but no maintainance which imho is useless. Woud really like to see if they have any long term data when they release the lotion. I hope they haven't only done trials with 6 months durations, but have done something more long term, I hope something at least 3 years to give an idea on maintainance results.

I meant a sistemical antiandrogen, like finasteride or dutasteride.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this will be one of those products where people are arguing whether it even does anything or not even 10 years after its release
after release beps will be saying that you need to wait longer for the lozione to work , give it 3 more months . Oh yes it doesnt work well in the summer give it extra 3 months . Then too much rain in autumn etc

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
after release beps will be saying that you need to wait longer for the lozione to work , give it 3 more months . Oh yes it doesnt work well in the summer give it extra 3 months . Then too much rain in autumn etc

exactly. also, in most people's cases, hairloss occurs pretty slowly and gradually, plus you practically dont know your final pattern/hairloss rate with precision, so its hard to really measure what the product does. and cant wait for testimonies of people about its effectiveness, only to find out they ve been using finasteride and minoxidil as well.

but something is better than nothing, i guess.

Reactions: Btg

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes things work and no one knows why, it is called "reality" (example: minoxidil, on-going-trial follicum). So please, guys, can you kindly wait until the lotion is released, give it a shot and then called it sh*t, scam, or whatever you like after your own trials ?
It doesnt make sense at all to bash, joke about a product without trying it for yourself.
My point is, DON'T JUDGE ANYTHING TOO SOON

Last edited:

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
The last time I visited this website was when there was some sort of conference where the Brotzu guy would be presenting or something. I think that was in April or March or June? I don't remember. Anyway, has anything changed since then? I don't remember what even happened back then but I do remember being disappointed, so why is this thread still going? Is there new information? I'm too lazy to read through it all. Who can give me a rundown?

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The last time I visited this website was when there was some sort of conference where the Brotzu guy would be presenting or something. I think that was in April or March or June? I don't remember. Anyway, has anything changed since then? I don't remember what even happened back then but I do remember being disappointed, so why is this thread still going? Is there new information? I'm too lazy to read through it all. Who can give me a rundown?
Presentation was a disappointment. But Fidia just purchased a domain for a product called Trinov Cappeli (Tri = hair, nov = new, cappeli = italian for hair) implying they're gearing for release.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It won't do sh*t, just another cosmetic product against hairloss, drugstores are already filled with those...but of course none of them really works on Androgenetic Alopecia, except from Big 3 but they are no cosmetic products

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Presentation was a disappointment. But Fidia just purchased a domain for a product called Trinov Cappeli (Tri = hair, nov = new, cappeli = italian for hair) implying they're gearing for release.

How do you know this? Can you confirm this story and be a little more exact?
Thanks

dark souls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes things work and no one knows why, it is called "reality" (example: minoxidil, on-going-trial follicum). So please, guys, can you kindly wait until the lotion is released, give it a shot and then called it sh*t, scam, or whatever you like after your own trials ?
It doesnt make sense at all to bash, joke about a product without trying it for yourself.
My point is, DON'T JUDGE ANYTHING TOO SOON

No, I am sorry.
I googled if I could find the arcticle which was mentioned.
However the only thing I found was this one
https://www.calvizie.net/trinov-capelli-di-fidia-sara-il-nome-della-lozione-brotzu/

This is just an article from the ieson forum and is only based on the fact that they found out the brotzu lotion is called Trinov.
They mention October as a release date but it's just speculation . I hope she didn`t read that article, but something more credible.