Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys tooting up the hype train purely because of the domain registration? I’m asking because I’m unclear.

no, it started with the registration proof of a new product called TRINOV by fidia. which the international classification belong to classe 3 /5/44. class 3 include wide range of product which hair loss is one of them. https://www.docdroid.net/PTa3VCN/fidia-trinov.pdf

then i searched for trinov in the internet and found that a domain name called Trinovcapelli.com is registered by fidia since august 1. capelli in italian mean hair, so that it is.

plus the date of filling of the application is 30 july 2018 and two days later the Trinovcapelli.com is registered by fidia (august 1 , 2018).

upload_2018-9-5_19-10-57.png

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But seriously: Regardless of Fidia’s reticence, even they would eventually start the process of committing to some degree of marketing for a working product. October is a month away. Silence means nothing. Or, better yet, it means they just plan on the people who already know about it buying it—even better.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But seriously: Regardless of Fidia’s reticence, even they would eventually start the process of committing to some degree of marketing for a working product. October is a month away. Silence means nothing. Or, better yet, it means they just plan on the people who already know about it buying it—even better.

Maybe they don't have the resources to ship out huge amounts right away. Like maybe they want to start small then ramp up production if it goes well.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe they don't have the resources to ship out huge amounts right away. Like maybe they want to start small then ramp up production if it goes well.

Don’t hurt yourself bending over backwards to provide feeble explanations.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty certain my sister (very briefly) dated that guy. It was probably 25 years ago, and he has since gone on to become a professional crowd hype master. He gets hired all over North America. Im happy he is not my brother in law.

Omg...that guy fucked your sister...that’s comedy gold...

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty certain my sister (very briefly) dated that guy. It was probably 25 years ago, and he has since gone on to become a professional crowd hype master. He gets hired all over North America. Im happy he is not my brother in law.
Is he bald now ??

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just found this stuff in another hair loss site in a comment, the credit goes to GuestIT

"Guys there is an italian well known doctor, Giovanni Brotzu, that has created a lotion that should definitely stop the hair from falling out and recovery atleast 5 years of hairloss .Since i’m not an expert in dermatology , i will leave here the link of two interviews ( unfortunately in italian so you have to use google translate) . Anyway this product will be available in the late 2016 but unfortunately there are not any before-after pictures yet. I know there is a lot of skepticism on these new products, but the fact that this doctor is very trusted made me optimist about that. His father was a famous italian doctor and politician. Finally sorry for my english and good luck you all.

PS: the first link is a 2016 interview, the second is a late 2015 one.
http://www.alopecia24.it/cura-alopec...ovanni-brotzu/
http://www.calvizie.net/documento.asp?args=39.1.1302"

I don't speak Italian, used google translate, so there might be mistakes. To sum up, Dr. Brotzu is a vascular surgeon and he approaches hairloss from the circulatory pathway. He has been studying hair loss and formulating his lotion for six years. The main ingredients seem to be Dihomo-γ-linolenic acid (DGLA) and equol in a cationic liposome carrier system.

DGLA is supposed to cause angiogenesis and it acts as a precursor of PGE1 while equol should bind to the DHT and stop it's action.

What do you think? Is it a possible better treatment or just an other snake oil? The fact that it is a cosmetic and the lack of pictures of results make me sceptical.

*edit* Mr robot brought to my attention a third component of the lotion:
L-propionyl-carnitine

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is he bald now ??

No, that's a recent clip. His name is Cameron Hughes. He goes to all sorts of professional sporting events. Was even at the US open. I think he's 47 y/o.