Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@br1 didn't believe in the lotion but he still come to the thread constantly to check the news. and he tries his *** hard to prove that the lotion is useless.

OK we got it, can you move on ?

Reactions: br1

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you finally get to put some brotion in your hair
954CE5D4-D6AD-4A56-9662-1D280FEA682E.jpeg

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
No news => complain, moan, troll
Got news with concrete proofs => also complain, moan and troll

I guess, even when the lotion is released, an army of haters is gonna bash it and call it snake oil after 1 month of using and then, land in this thread to complain, moan, troll and laugh again happily.

Haters, if you hold a grudge against this lotion, please kindly skip it and move on. If you call this "sh*t", well, better to even bother about it. Keep dreaming about your Follica, Histogen, etc. that takes forever to come.

br1

Reaction score
No news => complain, moan, troll
Got news with concrete proofs => also complain, moan and troll

I guess, even when the lotion is released, an army of haters is gonna bash it and call it snake oil after 1 month of using and then, land in this thread to complain, moan, troll and laugh again happily.

Haters, if you hold a grudge against this lotion, please kindly skip it and move on. If you call this "sh*t", well, better to even bother about it. Keep dreaming about your Follica, Histogen, etc. that takes forever to come.
"concrete" proof..

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They failed at the marketing already - should have been called brotzu potion.
The name "Trinov" is kind of bad IMO, but... it's actually a good thing ! It means it may not be a marketing scam (like NEOGENIC that sounds cool but that won't do sh*t for you hair).

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is brotzu more of a finasteride replacement or minoxidil? Is it supposed to work against dht and balding process or just promotes regrowth?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys tooting up the hype train purely because of the domain registration? I’m asking because I’m unclear.