It Looks Like I Was Never Even Meant To Have Friends.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I realized I need help and that I was wrong, the resentful, bitter, judgmental and pitiful person I have become is not the real me, and I can be much better than this, I am much better than this. I want to be the same person I used to be: happy, sociable and easygoing. Depression and anxiety have consumed me enough already.
I don't mean any offence, but something is off and doesn't make sense. To change your attitude and ideologies 180 degree in matter of days without someone helping you is quite strange tbh. Don't get me wrong, i'm actually happy that you changed and i hope you'll stay this way forever and get rid of hatred and anger because they'll only consume you. I'm only curious, that's all to it.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante, if something happened to you and changed your perspective and way of thinking, please tell us. I'm sure there are a lot of users on here who'd also like to change and become better to lead happier, more fulfilling lives. Your advice will most likely make a massive difference to those people's lives.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean any offence, but something is off and doesn't make sense. To change your attitude and ideologies 180 degree in matter of days without someone helping you is quite strange tbh. Don't get me wrong, i'm actually happy that you changed and i hope you'll stay this way forever and get rid of hatred and anger because they'll only consume you. I'm only curious, that's all to it.

the brain is a marvelous organ, don't underestimate his self-preservation and his power of self-persuasion
Good for you Dante, you had that 'click' you needed
I guess his brain and thoughts just had enough of this pain

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I realized I need help and that I was wrong, the resentful, bitter, judgmental and pitiful person I have become is not the real me, and I can be much better than this, I am much better than this. I want to be the same person I used to be: happy, sociable and easygoing. Depression and anxiety have consumed me enough already.
Dante, I am really happy for you. You deserve to be that same person who used to be happy, sociable and easy going.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Blackg, I edited my post so you can understand what I was trying to say. I think you misinterpreted what I meant. You don't think he deserves to be his former happy self?

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante, I am really happy for you. You deserve to be that same person who used to be happy, sociable and easy going.

Thank you, Doctor, as always.

the brain is a marvelous organ, don't underestimate his self-preservation and his power of self-persuasion
Good for you Dante, you had that 'click' you needed
I guess his brain and thoughts just had enough of this pain

This. I can't explain what happened, I guess many little things made me realize I had hit rock bottom and that it was time to get up and try to climb from the pit of suicidal thoughts, depression and anxiety. It will take years unfortunately.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, Doctor, as always.

This. I can't explain what happened, I guess many little things made me realize I had hit rock bottom and that it was time to get up and try to climb from the pit of suicidal thoughts, depression and anxiety. It will take years unfortunately.
It is so good to hear you are getting better. You deserve it.
I believe, that you might have much bigger potential you know about myself. You seem as really intelligent, thinking and talented person. Wish you the best dante. Don´t forget to go out more, maybe do something for someone and do some sport for you health. Try to do the best for your soul.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good for you Dante. I hope this is the start of better things for you.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're part of the reason that Dante went downhill in the first place.

Lol yeah Dante was in such high spirits before I came here

You on the otherhand, I have honestly no f*****g idea what you're doing here

Nor does anyone else

blackg

Reaction score
Lol yeah Dante was in such high spirits before I came here
You on the otherhand, I have honestly no f*****g idea what you're doing here

Nor does anyone else
Don't join those other self- important jaw flappers on here who hate being taken to task for their high opinions of themselves.

You are actually funny at times.

Give it some...

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

It's very interesting how these mental "clicks" happen.

Good for you. You're doing very well career wise, so with time, you should have a fulfilling and happy life.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're probably sick of me because i sometimes remind them of some realistic facts like how life is nothing but luck and how genetics heavily impacts one's life and how people are getting more cruel and hypocrite everyday. They don't want to hear this, they want to continue living in la la land. I'm a threat to their mental health and inner peace with my depressive realistic facts.

wtf is this? no man. We are not in middle school anymore. in terms of friendships, GOOD people are attracted to GOOD people. That's all I need to say. Even in HIGH SCHOOL, my group all looked drastically different. Also, yes there was a balding kid. He was NW6 by 24. Guess what? he's STILL my f*****g friend, because he simply tries his hardest to enjoy life.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

Got real emotional when I read this. I've talked to you a bit on this forum Dante...and seen you in deep dark places.

I'm very happy for you man

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
dante is removing his posts :(

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was quite the opposite for me. I could likely have as many friends as I wanted, but at such a young age, having no hair, its obvious I'm the joke to the party. Even if I don't go, I'll be the one they make fun of, since we are acquainted. And then my imbecile parents wonder why I don't have any friends in a youthful time like college.

I'll probably need a few transplants, but in the end, I'll have the hair I want at 30, which I had needed at 18. This is one psychological trauma no psychotherapist or person can fathom.

But hey, atleast at 30 no one would say 'hey look at that creepy pedo going to fetch idk what (while hiding their children)'.