It Looks Like I Was Never Even Meant To Have Friends.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People can't stand being with me because they think that i'm too depressive or a downer, but i can't help it. I'm forced to be this way because of my life circumstances. I can never be the optimistic, positive, happy guy who loves life and full of energy. I'm dealing with a sh*t hand that was given to me forcefully. I was kind of happy that i made some friends and got out the sh*t hole i always stayed in (my room), but they can't relate to me at all. We're living in dual realities, they have no idea what kind of problems i'm dealing with and how does they impact me. They think that i simply choose to be this way for no reason. They're now trying to keep me out of their lives because they think thay i'm intentionally ruining their mode and giving them negative energy.

I'll be forced to be alone again, it's simply my fate, there's nothing i can do to change it.

Pathetic whining from a millennial brat.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked it there, seen photos, yeah still fine. I'm not getting into arguement about that now, you know my perspective on that. You saw what I did ffs.

One thing at a time. Would you get on bodybuilding 'gear' if you could get it? hgh?

What's HGH going to do for him?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's HGH going to do for him?

Maybe make him gain a few extra height centimeters, i've never verified this theory with actual studies but it's widely discussed everywhere

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he still has growth plates, letrozole might also be a good option.

He's 17 so maybe, i don't know if there is a way to check whether your growth plates are fused or not

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My growth plates are closed since i was 15.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
was it a reliable physician?
maybe he just didn't want to prescribe hgh... doctors can be assholes..
I am average height and too old, but If I had the high speed internet when I was your age, I would absolutely be blastin hgh straight into my *** anyway, regardless of what the Doctor said.
It'd be pointless because i saw that my growth plates have closed with my own eyes.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My height doesn't bother me as much as hair loss.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You only have 1 shot, if you're still incel after uni it's close to impossible to escape. Everyone will have been in relationships and have experience while you have less experience than normie f*** hole operators at age 15. For every day that goes by it will be more difficult for you to escape this faith. Do whatever it takes now or prepare for a card from Hogwarts.
HGH.jpg

Finasteride-1mg-Accord.png

UPJ00940.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Got x rays at that age. I was extremely obssessed with height before i started to lose my hair, so i wanted to be sure if i even have any chances to grow.

How did your family take your demand for xrays and doctor visits.

My father said I was crazy for wanting to talk to a doctor about taking hormones to increase my height (I stopped growing at 13).

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you 100% sure?... or did doctor just point at x-ray really fast and say "here and here, okay let me put these away"....?
I don't trust doctors at all. conceited patronising dickheads for the most part. They can't pull that sh*t anymore, I usually know more about specific problem and treatment by the time i hit my appointment, because of access to information now...

I know you think natural is bullshit, but will you just start taking vitamins and minerals now, for me? You are under a sh*t ton of stress and are depressed for months on end. I'm not surprised hair is shedding.

You have a ton of hair. but haircut is unflattering.
Shave the back and sides into a fade, it will give you alot of volume on top. tossle hair messy forward style. Get some 'clay fiber' product to style hair, it will thicken the hair instead of thinning it like most gels.
also use a thickening shampoo like revlon revitalise. Cosmetically thickens the appearance of the hair.

View attachment 69650

View attachment 69651

It would be uncommon to see growth plates finished at age 15 in males unless you were doing a lot of weightlifting at an early age. Post those xrays, I'll have a radiologist read them for you.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did your family take your demand for xrays and doctor visits.

My father said I was crazy for wanting to talk to a doctor about taking hormones to increase my height (I stopped growing at 13).

So were you like the normal height of a 13 year old and then you stopped growing?

I was always just substantially shorter than my peers from like 9-10 years old onward, never had a growthspurt, grew very slowly until I maxed out at my manlet stature as a young man

Tfw you're in high school and have the look and build of a middle schooler

tumblr_m83o5b2FDt1r8cf9s.gif

I'm pretty sure most of the hot girls in my class weighed more than me when we graduated HS

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I was tall for 13, I was my adult height of 5'10. Tallest guy in class. Helped me with combat bullying as I was much bigger than the bullies.

And then I stopped growing. 3 years later, my classmates had their growth spurt, and many became taller than me

View attachment 69653

Ah, for some reason I was thinking you were a true manlet like me. But you're a tall short person....or a short tall person, which is it :D

I've decided from now on I am claiming 5'7" as my height. As it's come to my attention recently I think I'm the only man alive who rounds his height DOWN when asked. Dudes rounding their height up is apparently the norm. At 5'6.5" I need to go one way or the other

Brahs I'm 5'7" now!!!!!!