It Looks Like I Was Never Even Meant To Have Friends.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse my retard metric system but 5'7" < 5'10 ??!
What is this in cm ? Google just can't convert 5,10 or 5'10 whatever

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Ah, for some reason I was thinking you were a true manlet like me. But you're a tall short person....or a short tall person, which is it :D

I've decided from now on I am claiming 5'7" as my height. As it's come to my attention recently I think I'm the only man alive who rounds his height DOWN when asked. Dudes rounding their height up is apparently the norm. At 5'6.5" I need to go one way or the other

Brahs I'm 5'7" now!!!!!!

Tall short person...I like it. Describe how I feel.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
use f*****g centimeters

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse my retard metric system but 5'7" < 5'10 ??!
What is this in cm ? Google just can't convert 5,10 or 5'10 whatever

There are 12 inches in a foot.

So 5'10 is 70 inches, or 177.8 cm.
5'6.5 like @kj6723 is 168.9 cm.

A lot of women have a "6 feet rule", which means a threshold height of 183 cm to be considered a worthwhile man (not including other requirements).

I'm 181 cm.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are 12 inches in a foot.

So 5'10 is 70 inches, or 177.8 cm.
5'6.5 like @kj6723 is 168.9 cm.

A lot of women have a "6 feet rule", which means a threshold height of 183 cm to be considered a worthwhile man (not including other requirements).

I'm 181 cm.

Google convert is outstanding, it rounds 5'10 to 5,1 which is 155cm -> Hobbit specimen
I'm 178cm, a tall short person aswell, 183cm is the norm ? Where are you all living ? Why everybody is so f*****g tall ?

feels f*****g bad man

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Google convert is outstanding, it rounds 5'10 to 5,1 which is 155cm -> Hobbit specimen
I'm 178cm, a tall short person aswell, 183cm is the norm ? Where are you all living ? Why everybody is so f*****g tall ?

feels f*****g bad man

Average/median height for adult men in the USA is 5'9 (~175 cm), however because of the unit system some women have a 6 feet rule. To go out with a man who is less than 6 feet tall is a compromise, arguably a worse one than to be with a bald man. It's not part of the fairy tale narrative that many have imagined for themselves.

I grew up in Canada and live in the USA.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average/median height for adult men in the USA is 5'9 (~175 cm), however because of the unit system some women have a 6 feet rule. To go out with a man who is less than 6 feet tall is a compromise, arguably a worse one than to be with a bald man. It's not part of the fairy tale narrative that many have imagined for themselves.

I grew up in Canada and live in the USA.

Well, i'm gonna get back to the Shire where i belong, living a simple life

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know of three couples where the woman is taller than the man.

It happens occasionally, some women don't care as much.

One of my female friends see it as a strategy, actually, she can get much better men than she otherwise would because there's less competition for short guys.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way Stanx22, misery loves company, I think group therapy could help you a big deal, whatever you do, don't stay isolated, your not alone as you think, addressing the fact you have a problem is the first step,but hey what do I know, I'm at the bottom of the third page of your post,so your not as anti social as you think, keep the faith man.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of my female friends see it as a strategy, actually, she can get much better men than she otherwise would because there's less competition for short guys.

This is interesting. This is a fleeting and equivocal observation but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a higher correlation of attractive smaller guys (sub 5'8) with really distinctive and good features, than to average or taller guys. In fact I also wouldn't be surprised if overall there's a lot of tall guys who are on the other end, below attractive facially but their height makes up for it.

So face is of so much importance but when a good looking small guy struggles to get a girlfriend it's down to his height, and probably very frustrating that even 2 or 3 inches taller in height (which is minimal when considering it's 72 inches of scale we're talking about) and that small fraction is the difference between picking up 5/10 fat girls and picking up 8/10 gorgeous women.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is interesting. This is a fleeting and equivocal observation but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a higher correlation of attractive smaller guys (sub 5'8) with really distinctive and good features, than to average or taller guys. In fact I also wouldn't be surprised if overall there's a lot of tall guys who are on the other end, below attractive facially but their height makes up for it.

So face is of so much importance but when a good looking small guy struggles to get a girlfriend it's down to his height, and probably very frustrating that even 2 or 3 inches taller in height (which is minimal when considering it's 72 inches of scale we're talking about) and that small fraction is the difference between picking up 5/10 fat girls and picking up 8/10 gorgeous women.

You shouldn't compare the 2 inches to the 72 inches in scale (a ~3% effect), but rather to the alleged standard deviation of ~4 inches:
men_women_height_histogram.jpg

2 inches then drops you from 50th percentile to 30th percentile.

I guess it can and usually does apply to face, but she meant more in general. Whatever it is that a woman might want in a man, she can achieve her aims much more easily and with a much greater height if she is willing to compromise on height, as that is the number 1 priority for most women. "Taller than me", "taller than me in heels", and "minimum 6 feet" are all widespread rules. If a woman is willing to date 5'5 guys, she opens herself up to an endless ocean of men who are utterly ignored by other women, and she has free pickings.

It is also true the other way. I personally wish that I was into BBWs, as I would be doing better with women if I was. They frequently send me first messages on online dating apps, they show proportionately more interest in me on dates, and so on. I would plausibly be the number one slayer on the forum if I was into overweight women. However, they just don't appeal to me.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn't compare the 2 inches to the 72 inches in scale (a ~3% effect), but rather to the alleged standard deviation of ~4 inches:
View attachment 69687

I guess it can and usually does apply to face, but she meant more in general. Whatever it is that a woman might want in a man, she can achieve her aims much more easily and with a much greater height if she is willing to compromise on height, as that is the number 1 priority for most women. "Taller than me", "taller than me in heels", and "minimum 6 feet" are all widespread rules. If a woman is willing to date 5'5 guys, she opens herself up to an endless ocean of men who are utterly ignored by other women, and she has free pickings.

It is also true the other way. I personally wish that I was into BBWs, as I would be doing better with women if I was. They frequently send me first messages on online dating apps, they show proportionately more interest in me on dates, and so on. I would plausibly be the number one slayer on the forum if I was into overweight women. However, they just don't appeal to me.

Oh don't get me wrong, I know what category it drops men in to. But it must be frustrating, being 5'7, and knowing that out of the 67 inches of height biology gave you, that just another 3 would make such a difference to your life.

I guess it's somewhat similar to the frustration of being bald, a tiny fraction of your body is so pivotal in your life and happiness, if that strip of hair goes on top of your scalp, life becomes so much more difficult. Meanwhile hair grows without fail on your chest, stomach, ***, thighs, calf, but the one part it matters is going more and more bare.

I'd probably f*** a lot of fat girls if it wasn't looked down upon in society, I sometimes watch BBW p**rn, but I suppose what level of "BBW" we're talking about. I've seen videos of girls who look awful when they walk in with their clothes on, like "no way would I ever approach such a thing" but with clothes off and sucking dick, their stomach flab is a minor distraction from huge tits and big ***, as long as it's proportional then I'd definitely be on that.

I don't even understand the automatic disgust at chubby girls to be honest, although I wouldn't want a relationship with one to be honest.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong, I know what category it drops men in to. But it must be frustrating, being 5'7, and knowing that out of the 67 inches of height biology gave you, that just another 3 would make such a difference to your life.

I guess it's somewhat similar to the frustration of being bald, a tiny fraction of your body is so pivotal in your life and happiness, if that strip of hair goes on top of your scalp, life becomes so much more difficult. Meanwhile hair grows without fail on your chest, stomach, ***, thighs, calf, but the one part it matters is going more and more bare.

I'd probably f*** a lot of fat girls if it wasn't looked down upon in society, I sometimes watch BBW p*rn, but I suppose what level of "BBW" we're talking about. I've seen videos of girls who look awful when they walk in with their clothes on, like "no way would I ever approach such a thing" but with clothes off and sucking dick, their stomach flab is a minor distraction from huge tits and big ***, as long as it's proportional then I'd definitely be on that.

I don't even understand the automatic disgust at chubby girls to be honest, although I wouldn't want a relationship with one to be honest.

IMO if you like big ladies you should go for one.

Yes, your mates will give you sh*t early on, but that is a small cost to pay for what might be a terrific relationship in the long run.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO if you like big ladies you should go for one.

Yes, your mates will give you sh*t early on, but that is a small cost to pay for what might be a terrific relationship in the long run.

I like them but I wouldn't prefer to be with one over a small girl with a pert butt, that's definitely preferable. I guess romantically I shouldn't worry much about baldness, because even if baldness leaves me with chubby options, I'll still be basically happy.

I think the post was more for your benefit, and possibly if you'd reconsider. Have you tried chubby p**rn? I know you aren't a big fan of the p**rn thing generally with nofap etc, but the first time I watched these videos I was amazed how hot I found it.

Part of that hotness I admit is because it's the surprise factor, it's somewhat taboo, fat girls are all over the place, it's like a "diamond in the rough" mentality in psychology. So it's kind of like "I never wanted a girl like that and they're always desperate to f***, look how hot it can be if I chose to go for it." p**rn isn't interactive (unless cams, or maybe VR, etc, but normal just watching p**rn is not an interactive experience) or so it's conventionally believed, but I do believe a lot of the time for the majority of people, watching someone getting fucked, and imagining how you'd feel if you were f*****g them, is an interactive experience even if it's just by ourselves.

Not always, but often I think about what circumstance this could occur in, how I'd get to f*** her, I don't know if I'm alone with this (possibly overambitious?). Watching BBW p**rn is like, "I know how I'd find myself in this circumstance, I could literally go to a bar or club on my own any night and pick one up"

Easy access is normally a turn-off in most circumstances, low-value commodities are not desired, in this case for me at least, the opposite effect happens. I could bang my way through any infinite amount of girls like this, and have a very good time in doing so, each and every time. Because nobody else of aesthetic value would do it.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 69687

This chart

NkG38UV.gif

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mind chubby/overweight within reason. It can even be cute and a turn on depending on how the weight is distributed. An excessive amount in the stomach without being proportionally in the hips area though and it starts to become a turn off

There is also the question though of where she will be in 5, 10 years if she is already somewhat overweight and she is the kind of girl who can't say no to desert and is flippant about working out

1 month of stress eating and it might be game over

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mind chubby/overweight within reason. It can even be cute and a turn on depending on how the weight is distributed. An excessive amount in the stomach without being proportionally in the hips area though and it starts to become a turn off

There is also the question though of where she will be in 5, 10 years if she is already somewhat overweight and she is the kind of girl who can't say no to desert

That's what I'm saying summed up, especially the second part. I would be concerned if she seems like she possibly can't control her eating, because then you could end up with 2 kids and a 40 year old wife who is risking heart disease in the next 10-15 years. On top of the fact she'll just get aesthetically disgusting.

What level of "within reason" are we talking about? Because I've wanked to some seriously overweight women. Some people even consider Gianna Michaels to be in the BBW category, I'd go way beyond that.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying summed up, especially the second part. I would be concerned if she seems like she possibly can't control her eating, because then you could end up with 2 kids and a 40 year old wife who is risking heart disease in the next 10-15 years. On top of the fact she'll just get aesthetically disgusting.

What level of "within reason" are we talking about? Because I've wanked to some seriously overweight women. Some people even consider Gianna Michaels to be in the BBW category, I'd go way beyond that.

Here are some heavier chicks I would consider prospects

286b651c34d0d9a579bcc520e775fd59.jpg
4afa365a7f3160bea50e694add402095--beautiful-curves-sexy-curves.jpg
6f4be21d6bab5fec01a60f5d71cad6c6.jpg

Size would not be a deal breaker for me with any of these women

Much more than that though and I would not date, although I might consider sex if her face was still nice

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score