It Looks Like I Was Never Even Meant To Have Friends.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People can't stand being with me because they think that i'm too depressive or a downer, but i can't help it. I'm forced to be this way because of my life circumstances. I can never be the optimistic, positive, happy guy who loves life and full of energy. I'm dealing with a sh*t hand that was given to me forcefully. I was kind of happy that i made some friends and got out the sh*t hole i always stayed in (my room), but they can't relate to me at all. We're living in dual realities, they have no idea what kind of problems i'm dealing with and how does they impact me. They think that i simply choose to be this way for no reason. They're now trying to keep me out of their lives because they think thay i'm intentionally ruining their mode and giving them negative energy.

I'll be forced to be alone again, it's simply my fate, there's nothing i can do to change it.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know venting on here can be therapeutic, but seriously bro go get some help.
I have no one IRL to help me, that's why i'm venting here you dumb f***. It sucks when no one gives a f*** IRL, so i'm forced to vent in a forum which has a retard like you.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
People can't stand being with me because they think that i'm too depressive or a downer, but i can't help it.

I'll be forced to be alone again, it's simply my fate, there's nothing i can do to change it.

Pretend like you aren't depressed. Put on a normal mask.

Also, lashing out at people doesn't help in making friends.

Stash

My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor you...

You're probably a social retard incel. You don't lose friends when you lose hair if you have an okay personality you dumb f***.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor you...

You're probably a social retard incel. You don't lose friends when you lose hair if you have an okay personality you dumb f***.

you're degenerate lol

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
having friends = being a hypocrite

I won't explain why though
They're probably sick of me because i sometimes remind them of some realistic facts like how life is nothing but luck and how genetics heavily impacts one's life and how people are getting more cruel and hypocrite everyday. They don't want to hear this, they want to continue living in la la land. I'm a threat to their mental health and inner peace with my depressive realistic facts.

Stash

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're bitching to them about sh*t they don't want to hear. Just get over it. Don't feel sorry for yourself. You'll sink deeper and deeper. People with stage 4 terminal cancer have a more positive outlook on life than you. Grow the f*** up.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're bitching to them about sh*t they don't want to hear. Just get over it. Don't feel sorry for yourself. You'll sink deeper and deeper. People with stage 4 terminal cancer have a more positive outlook on life than you. Grow the f*** up.
STFU goyim.

Stash

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I figured you hated jews. I am not a jew, though.

How's the self pity going? Need a kleenex?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretend like you aren't depressed. Put on a normal mask...

This is actually a recognized therapy. I've had some issues in my life which led me to acquire and read a book called the Self-Talk Solution by Shad Hemstetter. More here:

http://shadhelmstetter.com/

To this day, I can't say I have friends, not like where people call you or show up because they enjoy your company. I have people I hang out with and engage in activities with because I engage them. Always been my approach in life-I see something I want, company, objects, women, I go after it. And everyone gets rejection. But, I keep movin' and groovin'. Don't care. As a result, I'm often surprised at what I've gotten in life. Also, I learned that what some would diagnose as depression, I came to realize, that for me, it was introspection. My basic nature is introverted but because, perhaps due to my extreme curiosity, I reach out to everything. Explore it, enjoy it. Even with failure and rejection I can say now: "Wow, I hit that one out of the park". Give it a try Stanx22. Hope it helps in some way.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Friends don't mind if you have depressive tendencies but don't become depression , don't let it consume you.

Get to know yourself, find what life you want to live. You don't have to live the life we have been sold. What makes the sheep's of society happy doesn't make the wolves happy. If you are going to take the red pill use it wisely. Life will never be free from struggle. Learn to embrace the pain and one day you may be free from it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
This is actually a recognized therapy. I've had some issues in my life which led me to acquire and read a book called the Self-Talk Solution by Shad Hemstetter. More here:

http://shadhelmstetter.com/

To this day, I can't say I have friends, not like where people call you or show up because they enjoy your company. I have people I hang out with and engage in activities with because I engage them. Always been my approach in life-I see something I want, company, objects, women, I go after it. And everyone gets rejection. But, I keep movin' and groovin'. Don't care. As a result, I'm often surprised at what I've gotten in life. Also, I learned that what some would diagnose as depression, I came to realize, that for me, it was introspection. My basic nature is introverted but because, perhaps due to my extreme curiosity, I reach out to everything. Explore it, enjoy it. Even with failure and rejection I can say now: "Wow, I hit that one out of the park". Give it a try Stanx22. Hope it helps in some way.

Having had a bunch of people above me (like my father) who say negative things to me, that book seems like it could be really useful. Will read it for sure. Thanks.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stanx22

You will never accept your self as you are, and you recognise the toxicity of your own vibe.

Normally I would say fix internals first, but your 'happiness' engine is fucked. Need drastic changes to circumstances for you to get momentum..
Your hair is fine. Your face is fine.

height is bothering you alot.

Why don't you get on HGH fast before your 18 and the growth plates seal up. Get the money and find a legit source. Get in contact with legit bodybuilders and find their source. will be very difficult to get in Egypt but I'm sure you can do it, you are pretty smart.
My hair is fine ? Did you see my last thread ? I had devestating lose lately and i'm approaching thin NW3 now.