Is Hairloss The Worst You Experience In Your Life So Far?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Yep hairloss is the worst thing of my life. I have a very serious genetic disease, I'm gay, I had a cancer (2 tumors in the colon), a very bad childhood. But the thing I hate the most about my life is hairloss ............................ It sounds stupid but I cannot deal with it. I would love to have a 2nd cancer in exchange of an head full of hair. I will have a 2nd cancer (and more) because of my disease, but it won't give me my hair back. I really hate my life just because of that 'little' thing.
Now you can dislike if you want.
EDIT. Its not about being or not being able to date a guy ... I already have someone. It's not something I cannot accept because of others, they just don't care. It's just the only thing I cannot accept :/ .... I'm crazy.

If I am not wrong,you are talking about adenomatous polyp.
If I am right,you don't understand difference between benign and malignant cancer.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I am right,you don't understand difference between benign and malignant cancer.

2 malignants tumors. Thank you
+ hundreds of polyps.
+no more rectum and colon. And now having a lot of polyps in stomach and duodenum.

And docs don’t really know if this polyposis or Lynch.

Last edited:

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You could admit you were wrong and misunderstood my comment /:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
You could admit you were wrong and misunderstood my comment /:

Screenshot_20190515-180245_Chrome.jpg

This guy lost rectum and didn't mention about numerous polyps in first comment.

Amazing way to set up a narrative to teach others knowlede.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 119125

This guy lost rectum and didn't mention about numerous polyps in first comment.

Amazing way to set up a narrative to teach others knowlede.

... Ok I see the kind of guys you are.

My first message was about the fact I had cancer (2 tumors). I didn't think it was needed to add I had hundreds of polys and no more rectum or colon, because it was not the point. The point is when I had cancer I was not so sad and depressed, because there was still hope. But ... for hairloss ..... nothing works, its destroying me. It puts me down harder than a cancer. And it's crazy.
It was useless to mention that I have no rectum and colon anymore, that I had hundreds of polyps and that I might have others cancer (duodemum for example) because too many polyps appear again (genetic disease was enough).
Hairloss was the battle I didnt want to lose and I thought it was the only fight I could win ... but again genetic is always the stronger one.

Ok you refuse to admit you were wrong. Its ok. I dont mind.

Have a good life. Bye

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My first message was about the fact I had cancer (2 tumors). I didn't think it was needed to add I had hundreds of polys and no more rectum or colon, because it was not the point. The point is when I had cancer I was not so sad and depressed, because there was still hope. But ... for hairloss ..... nothing works, its destroying me. It puts me down harder than a cancer. And it's crazy.
It was useless to mention that I have no rectum and colon anymore, that I had hundreds of polyps and that I might have others cancer (duodemum for example) because too many polyps appear again (genetic disease was enough).
Hairloss was the battle I didnt want to lose and I thought it was the only fight I could win ... but again genetic is always the stronger one.

Have a good life. Bye

Are you not hopeful about future treatments?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Have a good life. Bye

Provide incomplete information and then show attitude to teach others..Amazing.
Then doing personal attack is super amazing.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep hairloss is the worst thing of my life. I have a very serious genetic disease, I'm gay, I had a cancer (2 tumors in the colon), a very bad childhood. But the thing I hate the most about my life is hairloss ............................ It sounds stupid but I cannot deal with it. I would love to have a 2nd cancer in exchange of an head full of hair. I will have a 2nd cancer (and more) because of my disease, but it won't give me my hair back. I really hate my life just because of that 'little' thing.
Now you can dislike if you want.
EDIT. Its not about being or not being able to date a guy ... I already have someone. It's not something I cannot accept because of others, they just don't care. It's just the only thing I cannot accept :/ .... I'm crazy.

Feel the same. I want my psychosis back. I managed a f*****g psychosis with will power and managed to get a masters degree on it...no such thing with hairloss. No coping mechanisms.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For hairloss? No. It won’t be for our generations.
I really hope I’m wrong.

But what about Replicel and hair cloning in general. I understand that it won't come out in less than 5 years but I do expect it in 10. This will be the 'cure'.

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
But what about Replicel and hair cloning in general. I understand that it won't come out in less than 5 years but I do expect it in 10. This will be the 'cure'.
Could you fill me in on Tsuji's progress/stem cell development/hair cloning/repicel. Having this kind of technology by the time of 2030, seems to good to be true. I would have guessed that it would take a couple generations for a breakthrough. However even if they did figure out a cure, it could be too expensive or kept hidden away by big pharma.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ok I hope you’re right then.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Provide incomplete information and then show attitude to teach others..Amazing.
Then doing personal attack is super amazing.

You removed your messages lol ... You really are of bad faith.
Again, bye, have a good life.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you fill me in on Tsuji's progress/stem cell development/hair cloning/repicel. Having this kind of technology by the time of 2030, seems to good to be true. I would have guessed that it would take a couple generations for a breakthrough. However even if they did figure out a cure, it could be too expensive or kept hidden away by big pharma.

Tsuji is supposed to start human trials around 2020. And they are not the only company interested in haircloning. 2030 is imo actually a pretty pessimistic guess, but I don't want to get my hopes up. The only problem is that it will be very expensive and exclusive in the beginning.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Expensive? If hairloss really the worst thing in your life you will find a way to fund it. I mean, we talking about final, optimal, permanent solution. I would sell my car and everything I have, and take a loan if I need to.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
You removed your messages lol ... You really are of bad faith.
Again, bye, have a good life.

You already have extremely troubled life.
My morals stop me fighting with such people.
Sorry.

This comment war has no value.

Last edited:

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Expensive? If hairloss really the worst thing in your life you will find a way to fund it. I mean, we talking about final, optimal, permanent solution. I would sell my car and everything I have, and take a loan if I need to.
True, though hair loss is only the third worst thing in my life. Balding is so that i can reach the lowest point life has to offer.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
It was pretty shitty but not the worst thing.

Ive seen first hand the progression of cancer in my young mother and even brother and can say that hair loss pales in comparison to the mental anguish that horrible disease inflicts.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can feel you, bro. It was the same for me in my 20s...

# father wasted away due to Parkinsons and alkoholism
# me myself = depression and SocialAnxietyDisorder
# and hair loss beginning at age of 18 / 19
+ some other stuff (mother been suicidal, general poverty etc.)
I'm glad someone replied. Thanks for reading my post and relating. Makes me feel not so isolated in my issues. Sorry to hear about what you've been through. Family being sick is tough, and poverty can definitally complicate things. Hope things look up for you. I'm in a bad place again today cause I'm missing so many family functions, weddings, really important stuff. It's all just passing me by.