Is Hairloss The Worst You Experience In Your Life So Far?

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very close to it, less than a month left. But I haven't really noticed any change in the last couple months or so. Under a super bright light I've noticed that my hairline is not perfect, no horseshoe peaking like before (thank God) but no Brad Pitt level density either lol. But this is the limitation of a transplant coming from NW4-6. I'm still excited to meet the surgeon and see how many grafts I got left to extract and what I can do with them. Maybe I can get a little touch up, or fill the crown more.
Wtf do u do for a living to afford 3 hair transplants lol ?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very close to it, less than a month left. But I haven't really noticed any change in the last couple months or so. Under a super bright light I've noticed that my hairline is not perfect, no horseshoe peeking like before (thank God) but no Brad Pitt level density either lol. But this is the limitation of a transplant coming from NW4-6. I'm still excited to meet the surgeon and see how many grafts I got left to extract and what I can do with them. Maybe I can get a little touch up, or fill the crown more.
Would advise you hold onto the remaining grafts and use them only for maintenance