Is Hairloss The Worst You Experience In Your Life So Far?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
But yeah it's all true, I was always a good looking guy but I got screwed hard by early aggressive balding and having a bad head shape for it.. and like I said many times here after the 3rd transplant things got even easier and now I am in a loving healthy relationship with a beautiful girl

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it will happen (been a few years already and hasn't happened yet). But it would be ignorant to see there is no chance of it happening.
I'm glad you haven't given up yet bro. I'm the least likely success story ever. Now I see names of girls who were cruel to me and made fun of me watching my social media story with my girlfriend who is prettier than them.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no worst thing was having my heart/soul ripped apart by a deranged women
I went through 2 breakups (1 in which I was a douche and got punished by karma and the other in which I suffered a lot for the LOML).
What those did to my soul was about 20% of what baldness did to my soul.
Lose a woman? Grief then go meet other women.
Lose your hair? Accept your ugly self that no decent woman wants.
Thank God me + family are healthy cuz apart from that Im the unluckiest sh*t in all departments.
Yes, baldness is the worst sh*t that happened to me.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yh. I believe FeelsBadMsn is mixing up his feelings. If you look good (have hair) then your world wont fall apart because of a breakup. You know your worth and you know you look good.
But if hairloss is already present then it's like you're dying slowly and makes you more vulnerable to adversity. But it's not the adversity (break up) bringing you down so much, it is this MORTAL DISEASE.
Have you had a break up with a mentally ill women before?

its a totally different ball game

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went through 2 breakups (1 in which I was a douche and got punished by karma and the other in which I suffered a lot for the LOML).
What those did to my soul was about 20% of what baldness did to my soul.
Lose a woman? Grief then go meet other women.
Lose your hair? Accept your ugly self that no decent woman wants.
Thank God me + family are healthy cuz apart from that Im the unluckiest sh*t in all departments.
Yes, baldness is the worst sh*t that happened to me.
WHat if one loses their women and hair at the same time? isn't that soul destroying?

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WHat if one loses their women and hair at the same time? isn't that soul destroying?
Yes, but Im trying to say this:
- if you lose 1 woman (even if you loved her a lot) you will accept eventually that it didnt work, you're still the same you and can try for other women.
- if you lose your hair your dating pool reduces by 90%.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but Im trying to say this:
- if you lose 1 woman (even if you loved her a lot) you will accept eventually that it didnt work, you're still the same you and can try for other women.
- if you lose your hair your dating pool reduces by 90%.
Yea but ever had a relationship with a women who was a narcissistic/sociopath? That sh*t destroys your soul. Kind of one of those things you can only really understand if youve been through it yourself

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a former breakup because we were never an official thing. However back then I considered to have feelings so strong like NOBODY in this world. We slept frequently for over a year. She was also completely crazy and successfully dragged me down, but I won't go into details about this story because it's known by my incel fellows and don't want to be recognised.

The thing is that as soon as I started to take my hair medication, and certain other drugs that had a positive impact in my mental health (I mention this too because I believe that you are mentally ill even if your posts are dramatized, nothing wrong, been there), I liked how I looked in the mirror from time to time... I gained plenty confidence and my feelings for those thots vanished. And I would never catch feelings for her again because I know she is not worth it, even tho we slept one week ago lol. I am just using her until I find someone to have feelings for again.
Ah I see. It's good you were able to gain that confidence and realise you don't need thots.

For my situation - I already had a very rocky self image and low self esteem.
This women knew i was vulnerable, built me up , then abused and devalued me before throwing me aside like nothing. Doing this to someone who is mentally healthy is damaging, doing this to someone who already had a rocky self image/self esteem makes you feel like killing yourself.
I don't want her back as she is a very sick person. But the damage she left has taken me a long time to recover and rebuild from. Regardless if i can get with better people, what she did destroyed me in a way.

Last edited:

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
But yeah it's all true, I was always a good looking guy but I got screwed hard by early aggressive balding and having a bad head shape for it.. and like I said many times here after the 3rd transplant things got even easier and now I am in a loving healthy relationship with a beautiful girl
It sounds like after 2 hair transplants you were doing ok. I'm curious what you looked like after 1, 2, and 3 hair transplants to see the "transformation"

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds like after 2 hair transplants you were doing ok. I'm curious what you looked like after 1, 2, and 3 hair transplants to see the "transformation"
Well later on (I think that was after I made that post) I went on some dates and realized that I get fucked too often because under a bright light my hairline was very see-through (like you could see the horseshoe peaking through it, yikes) which distorted my facial aesthetics.

It was weird because, the moment those girls saw me, they seemed uninterested and disappointed. It happened 4 times in a row. It started f*****g with my mental health for real, because I tried to learn from my mistakes after every date and act more confident, and took more risks, but still got the same results every time. At that point I realized my hairline was still too high and not full enough.

Still had a couple nice flings with good looking girls. If I was taller I would do very well even after the 2nd transplant. But when you're 5'8 you gotta have a full enough hairline to get consistent success. I still wasn't bad looking but in today's climate it wasn't enough to make random app girls treat you like the prize.

Honestly once I got to NW1.5 level and gained a little more muscle mass girls stopped making a fuss out of my height.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well later on (I think that was after I made that post) I went on some dates and realized that I get fucked too often because under a bright light my hairline was very see-through (like you could see the horseshoe peaking through it, yikes) which distorted my facial aesthetics.

It was weird because, the moment those girls saw me, they seemed uninterested and disappointed. It happened 4 times in a row. It started f*****g with my mental health for real, because I tried to learn from my mistakes after every date and act more confident, and took more risks, but still got the same results every time. At that point I realized my hairline was still too high and not full enough.

Still had a couple nice flings with good looking girls. If I was taller I would do very well even after the 2nd transplant. But when you're 5'8 you gotta have a full enough hairline to get consistent success. I still wasn't bad looking but in today's climate it wasn't enough to make random app girls treat you like the prize.

Honestly once I got to NW1.5 level and gained a little more muscle mass girls stopped making a fuss out of my height.
Any updates after the third one? You still aren't at the 1 year mark

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates after the third one? You still aren't at the 1 year mark
Very close to it, less than a month left. But I haven't really noticed any change in the last couple months or so. Under a super bright light I've noticed that my hairline is not perfect, no horseshoe peeking like before (thank God) but no Brad Pitt level density either lol. But this is the limitation of a transplant coming from NW4-6. I'm still excited to meet the surgeon and see how many grafts I got left to extract and what I can do with them. Maybe I can get a little touch up, or fill the crown more.