Is Hairloss The Worst You Experience In Your Life So Far?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going in a few months from a happy life in a city I loved with a full head of hair, a 10/10 girlfriend to having a dead finasteride dick/brain, in a city I hated, while getting dumped by that gf because of my own mistakes, and losing my hair at the same time was worse.
how old r u

Zenya

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely the worst, at least for now. Although I suffer from diagnosed depression sometimes I could "hide" it and there were certain days that were worse than others but with hair loss there is no way to hide it or camouflage it, it is there, every day, and I think about this every damn day since I started to notice it. I feel like it's like a curse that stuck to me and I take it with me.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
My parents starved and beated my so hard untill child protection took action and placed me somwhere else. I have been bullied untill i grew my hair and became quite popular with the ladies i was really happy that time. I have been homeless for 2 years because i couldnt handle money. And when i fixed all of that issues my hair started falling. To be honest from all of that my balding feels the worst. Im 5.7 with a weard headshape and im only 27. I had 2 great years in my life thats it. I hate this curse
Have you tried Dr. Umar and his total BHT transplants?? https://www.dermhairclinic.com/

Because for me that will be my final option before I take my ultimate dirtnap

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
Definitely the worst, at least for now. Although I suffer from diagnosed depression sometimes I could "hide" it and there were certain days that were worse than others but with hair loss there is no way to hide it or camouflage it, it is there, every day, and I think about this every damn day since I started to notice it. I feel like it's like a curse that stuck to me and I take it with me
I dunno if you're a boy or a girl, but I can definitely relate

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This might sound dramatic, but I'm in a bad place and the moment, and this has been building up for me. No on IRL can relate so I bottle it up.

I think I've been through some pretty intense stuff. I won't go into details why, but I ended up being suicidal by the time I was 9. Severe depression and confused for several years afterwords. Got it together for my late teens. My 20s were awefull. Became suicidal again severe depression. Then I developed a lot of health problems all in a row. One thing after the other, to the point I had to end my career and start back at square one. Also I could no longer really do many of the things I once enjoyed. My health kept declining. I fought really hard through it and started to come out on the other side.

Then the hair loss started. It was truely more then I could handle. Of anything I've been through. This is hands down the worst. It shattered my brain, my heart, and my life. Couldn't function anymore. Would spend days in a row face down on the ground. I've become so nervous and anxiety ridden that even making a simple phone call about a doctors appointment could take me days of anxiety pacing around to work up the courage. My hair loss has made everything feel so like.. volatile, like anything could fall apart at any minute.

I no longer care about dating, life, work, marriage, my future, I have just kinda lost my drive. I'm just dead inside and being alive feels like constant torture. All I can think about is how desparetly I just want to look normal and have my health back.

Last edited:

RickyH

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is, unless you come down with MS, get paralyzed, lose your eyesight, get severe 1st degree burns to your face or something that will strip you entirely of your quality of life like that, I can't possibly see how hair loss is not the worst thing that has ever happened to you.

It strips you of your humanity. You can no longer be anything but a joke to yourself and everyone else. It's treated by society as a non-issue, yet simultaneously those afflicted with it are treated as subhuman. It strips you of your self worth, because given the big picture, you are objectively stricken of all worth.

Hair loss is hell on Earth, and yes it is by far and away the worst thing that has ever happened to me. It is the single thing standing in the way of my happiness and ensuring that misery is the only sensation coming my way

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is, unless you come down with MS, get paralyzed, lose your eyesight, get severe 1st degree burns to your face or something that will strip you entirely of your quality of life like that, I can't possibly see how hair loss is not the worst thing that has ever happened to you.

It strips you of your humanity. You can no longer be anything but a joke to yourself and everyone else. It's treated by society as a non-issue, yet simultaneously those afflicted with it are treated as subhuman. It strips you of your self worth, because given the big picture, you are objectively stricken of all worth.

Hair loss is hell on Earth, and yes it is by far and away the worst thing that has ever happened to me. It is the single thing standing in the way of my happiness and ensuring that misery is the only sensation coming my way

I'll agree with the paralysis, eyesight and burns. But one of my health things was potentially having MS. I'm still being tested but to be honest it doesn't feel any worse then the hair loss. My life is already over and I have nothing to live for. It feels like another one of the thousand kicks in the face I've gotten the past couple years. I do hope I don't have it though, cause I really couldn't handle hair loss and MS.

Actually one of the test I need done will potentially couse some hair loss. I'm thinking about not getting it done, cause I'm scared of losing more hair.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Hairloss is severely debilitating,particularly in younger people.
But have you ever met anyone who actual have diseases?
There is huge difference between being treated as subhuman and suffering from actual diseases.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought I have cancer for 2 months (lymph nodes) and my Doctor was also a little worried, but wanted to wait 2 months. Worst 2 months ever. I was dealing with hairloss already during this time but when you realize you maybe die or something, hairloss feels like the most unimportant thing in life...

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going in a few months from a happy life in a city I loved with a full head of hair, a 10/10 girlfriend .
I know its unrelated to the discussion, but I am really amazed by how someone rate people 10/10 just like that. I mean, ten out of ten means she is the same look level as top girls in the world, did you really dated fuking kate upton or something?? I dont know you but I really doubt that.

People, some respect to the looks scale please.

INT

Reaction score
I know its unrelated to the discussion, but I am really amazed by how someone rate people 10/10 just like that. I mean, ten out of ten means she is the same look level as top girls in the world, did you really dated fuking kate upton or something?? I dont know you but I really doubt that.

People, some respect to the looks scale please.

I am amazed by how superficial certain people are if they base a 10/10 girlfriend solely on her looks.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am amazed by how superficial certain people are if they base a 10/10 girlfriend solely on her looks.
lol wtf bro, this rating refer only to looks.
and even if this represents some personality and looks average, it just mean that also her personality has to be very high on the scale in order to round up to 10. so she must be some mix of jeniffer aniston + albert einstein + mama teraza kind of sh*t. still hard to believe bro.

And also, yes, you just rated your ex gf on zero to ten scale but Im the superficial one.
I mean, whatever I write about in this forum is just to make a point, but in my real life I dont rate people that I actually care and love.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score

People, some respect to the looks scale please
I cant speak for him, but some of us (including me) used to date girls that look like Kate Upton on the regular

INT

Reaction score
lol wtf bro, this rating refer only to looks.

I rated someone for girlfriend qualities that I find important so I am pretty sure I can decide for myself what I take into account.

and even if this represents some personality and looks average, it just mean that also her personality has to be very high on the scale in order to round up to 10. so she must be some mix of jeniffer aniston + albert einstein + mama teraza kind of sh*t.

If you really want to know, yes she was absolutely stunning to look at and also one of the most intelligent people I ever met, extremely kind and easy going, good in bed and I can go on much longer.

still hard to believe bro.

I can live with that

And also, yes, you just rated your ex gf on zero to ten scale but Im the superficial one.
I mean, whatever I write about in this forum is just to make a point, but in my real life I dont rate people that I actually care and love.

I could write an entire essay about what makes her great but that would have been quite offtopic so I figured a number would do just fine in this context.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep hairloss is the worst thing of my life. I have a very serious genetic disease, I'm gay, I had a cancer (2 tumors in the colon), a very bad childhood. But the thing I hate the most about my life is hairloss ............................ It sounds stupid but I cannot deal with it. I would love to have a 2nd cancer in exchange of an head full of hair. I will have a 2nd cancer (and more) because of my disease, but it won't give me my hair back. I really hate my life just because of that 'little' thing.
Now you can dislike if you want.
EDIT. Its not about being or not being able to date a guy ... I already have someone. It's not something I cannot accept because of others, they just don't care. It's just the only thing I cannot accept :/ .... I'm crazy.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep hairloss is the worst thing of my life. I have a very serious genetic disease, I'm gay, I had a cancer (2 tumors in the colon), a very bad childhood. But the thing I hate the most about my life is hairloss ............................ It sounds stupid but I cannot deal with it. I would love to have a 2nd cancer in exchange of an head full of hair. I will have a 2nd cancer (and more) because of my disease, but it won't give me my hair back. I really hate my life just because of that 'little' thing.
Now you can dislike if you want.
EDIT. Its not about being or not being able to date a guy ... I already have someone. It's not something I cannot accept because of others, they just don't care. It's just the only thing I cannot accept :/ .... I'm crazy.
You are not crazy at all bro.