Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious question - what are you going to when these treatments stops working/your
androgenetic alopecia is too much to handle?
Do you have a plan?
Well, it's been 13 years. If I lose a tone of ground then maybe FUE transplant, but I'm only looking for Maintenance at this point because my re growth happened long ago.

SwagDaddyMooney

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it's been 13 years. If I lose a tone of ground then maybe FUE transplant, but I'm only looking for Maintenance at this point because my re growth happened long ago.
You're amazing bro. I'm on finasteride and min and it's been nothing but downhill for the past 6 months. I always come back to your thread (sad that the meat got deleted) to push me through.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look how fast my hair is growing within 1 month of shaving it all off! Minoxidil, finasteride, ru58841 is still working after 13 years!
Yeah minoxidil is probably driving that growth speed. Random question, but do you have less body hair because of finasteride?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's an update after buzzing my hair to a #1, 2 months ago. I went through a small shed because the minoxidil was getting more to the scalp, but I've recovered and it's growing back in nicely. I'll post another update prolly in April. Again been on minoxidil foam, ru58841, and finasteride. Been on treatments for 13 years now.
we all only hope for result like this

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll go through prolly 3 bad sheds a year, but my hair always bounces back. I'm still WAY above baseline. And now that my shed is over and hair growing in thick again just wait in April I'll post a new update you'll see be night and day. After 13 years on these treatments you start to know and learn what happens during each shed cycle.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll go through prolly 3 bad sheds a year, but my hair always bounces back. I'm still WAY above baseline. And now that my shed is over and hair growing in thick again just wait in April I'll post a new update you'll see be night and day. After 13 years on these treatments you start to know and learn what happens during each shed cycle.
how long does each cycle usually last u

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ride them out I've been doing this for 13 years! You need to add a topical AA, like ru58841, that's why I'm attacking on all fronts, got minoxidil for growth, finasteride for internal DHT, and ru58841 for topical for dht and T. If I were you I'd add ru58841

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ride them out I've been doing this for 13 years! You need to add a topical AA, like ru58841, that's why I'm attacking on all fronts, got minoxidil for growth, finasteride for internal DHT, and ru58841 for topical for dht and T. If I were you I'd add ru58841
oh trust me. I'm on Dutasteride, RU, Min, and castor oil. What's ur dosing for RU? How r u applying?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was me right before my shed in November. Yes, I dye my hair as these days it's salt and pepper, which is why the last picture it's salt and pepper. But come April I'll post another picture it will look like.the one I'm sharing now. I'm posting this, so you guys know after sheds hair grows back in thick.
Looks f*****g amazing, lad! I wouldn't even think ur balding! When did you start notice u were losing

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Up your dose to 120 MG of ru58411, and get off dutasteride. Stay on finasteride and minoxidil with ru58841 no need for dutasteride use finasteride less sides. On a side note after being on these treatments I've had side effects at first then they went away, I even had my daughter in 2019 so did not affect that, just saying

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll Dye my hair again when my hair gets long in April and I'll post an updated pic of sheds, then growth

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Up your dose to 120 MG of ru58411, and get off dutasteride. Stay on finasteride and minoxidil with ru58841 no need for dutasteride use finasteride less sides. On a side note after being on these treatments I've had side effects at first then they went away, I even had my daughter in 2019 so did not affect that, just saying
Have you tried dutasteride?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you make your own RU solution or do you buy it premise? If you do make your own, how do you go about doing it/how do you store it?